Transfer targets (23 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

GIMOC on twitter saying O’Hares been offered a contract he’s not happy with and he has till next week to decide if he wants to sign it

Sky Blue Harry H

GIMOC on twitter saying O’Hares been offered a contract he’s not happy with and he has till next week to decide if he wants to sign it

Is GIMOC a reliable source of information? You'd think this bit of information would stay close between the player and his agent, and not gossiped about?

long way home

Heard the same on COH, shame as it seems club are playing hard ball or they just don't want him. I hope they find middle ground, but i don't hold out much hope.

I still see 2 or more going before anyone comes in, although im sure we have lined up a few.

Brighton Sky Blue

Heard the same on COH, shame as it seems club are playing hard ball or they just don't want him. I hope they find middle ground, but i don't hold out much hope.

I still see 2 or more going before anyone comes in, although im sure we have lined up a few.
The club also need to look at how hard and expensive it is to replace players of that quality.

Matt smith

This will set us back this season imo in terms of the play offs

but we move on

Jamieb87ccfc

I don’t think O’Hare wants out at all. I think he will go if we don’t meet or come close to his terms. He would be a big loss as he can be superb. At the end of the day this is his level he isn’t good enough for the Prem.

SeaSeeEffCee

Will be a massive shame to lose O’Hare. Selling him now or losing him on a free in the summer feels like a lose-lose situation.

Alkhen

I mean it could be that He/his agent are the ones playing hardball? He has been out for 18 months had 1 great game and a handful of good performances since his return. He can't suddenly expect to jump to the highest pay bracket at the club.

Timing has been awful for the club because we have no chance to test his fitness and form before making a decision that could backfire spectacularly.

That risk works both ways, he could stay fit and fire us to the play offs, be worth 10m +.. but it's not too much of a stretch to imagine he could breakdown again or not quite get that long term form back.

Gut feeling there are clubs more open to taking on the risk and will offer more than is sensible.

Deity

How is it clear? What specifically has he done or said to indicate he wants to go?
We have been over this lots and lots …

When a player is asked several times about staying and signing a new deal and he continues to say he’s just concentrating on his fitness you know it’s a response agreed with his agent.

The club have witnessed very recently (with Vik and Hamer ) how to interpret player behaviour when they want out ….

Manchester_sky_blue

We have been over this lots and lots …

When a player is asked several times about staying and signing a new deal and he continues to say he’s just concentrating on his fitness you know it’s a response agreed with his agent.

The club have witnessed very recently (with Vik and Hamer ) how to interpret player behaviour when they want out ….
Pure speculation

Users who are viewing this thread