Transfer targets (17 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

McFadz was suspect for that goal, rushed up, caught in no man’s land and the rest of the defence is covering him.

Great finish from Martins.

Brighton Sky Blue

You've got to try and do it though, because once you break the first line you're in a lot of space

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Later in the season when the players are to quote Robins ‘more confident’, I’d agree. Right now with players finding their feet with each other it didn’t look wise.

ptr

Luke Freeman? Think he’s started one game since Christmas and played in a handful of others. Come on guys.

The Philosopher

The thread is called transfer targets, so now we are down to free agents:

Can’t see any in this list, unless Lingard would rather take a huge pay cut and olat regularly rather than bench warm at West Ham. Doubtful at best.

The Philosopher

Peter Etebo?
Valon Berisha?

Anyone know if these players are suitable?

Etebo cost Stoke about £6m and is 27 and had the season before last in the EPL. Greek Superleague last season. Out of contract.

Robins wanted more players in. Our only option seems to be free agents now.

The Philosopher

There's generally a reason why players don't have a contract by now. Only one I can remember working out was Moussa, and we certainly had the best of his career!
Obviously.

Morelos anyone? Absolute headache but the type of player Mark and Ady might be able to get to grips with.

Axel Tunzenabe? Might do a job but we’ve just spent a load of money on that area.

A coupe of weeks back, MR said he wanted / needed 4 players in. We’ve got 2.

3 injury scares yesterday.

Free agents are our only option.

Users who are viewing this thread