Transfer Shouts (3 Viewers)

PVA

Wikipedia suggest Jamal Lowe hasn't ever been prolific in the football league, so I've decided he's not good enough for us and will point out, on the match threads, every missed half chance to back up that pre-formed opinion.

To be fair he managed a decent goals per minute return last season

7 goals in 1095 minutes, not bad at all. Scored 4 goals in his 9 starts.

SkyB

Cardiff saying Curtis Nelson is off, also out of contract in the summer. Could he be the centre back we're after?

Edit: Tweet confirming he's off:

Terry_dactyl

Cardiff saying Curtis Nelson is off, also out of contract in the summer. Could he be the centre back we're after?

Edit: Tweet confirming he's off:

He’s been pretty shite for Cardiff. Initially looked really good.
I saw him earlier in the season vs Pompey in the league cup (I think). Looked shite.

SkyB

He’s been pretty shite for Cardiff. Initially looked really good.
I saw him earlier in the season vs Pompey in the league cup (I think). Looked shite.

That's fair, can't say I've seen him play in recent times at least.

I have been very underwhelmed by the Centre half shouts on this thread so far. I'd hope with the new investment we'd be looking better targets than Michael Hector and Steven Caulker.

Cata

Villa have a French right back on their books, currently excluded in the U21s Frederic Guilbert. Signed in 2019 from SM Caen (then in the French 1st div) he played 29 games in the first season scoring twice, but was effectively replaced by Matty Cash that summer. He has spent a season and a half in the French Ligue 1 with Strasbourg up to the end of last season. He is contracted to Villa until June 2023. A loan and then a free would be possible as Villa are no longer interested if MR wanted him. He turned 28 in December. Probably would need to get up to speed on fitness after 6 months with the U21s though.

Terry_dactyl

That's fair, can't say I've seen him play in recent times at least.

I have been very underwhelmed by the Centre half shouts on this thread so far. I'd hope with the new investment we'd be looking better targets than Michael Hector and Steven Caulker.
I used to get dragged up to Cardiff every now and then. In fairness A couple of years ago, when they first signed him, I thought he looked good. Mobile and could read the game well. Seems to have gone right off the boil.

Hoofhearted

I see Nathan Broadhead has been recalled from his loan spell at Wigan and is due to go out on loan to another championship club for the rest of the season. Wouldn't be surprised to see us go for him.

aloisijohnnyaloisi

Villa have a French right back on their books, currently excluded in the U21s Frederic Guilbert. Signed in 2019 from SM Caen (then in the French 1st div) he played 29 games in the first season scoring twice, but was effectively replaced by Matty Cash that summer. He has spent a season and a half in the French Ligue 1 with Strasbourg up to the end of last season. He is contracted to Villa until June 2023. A loan and then a free would be possible as Villa are no longer interested if MR wanted him. He turned 28 in December. Probably would need to get up to speed on fitness after 6 months with the U21s though.
That'd be a great signing but I think his wage demands would be well out of our league tbh

Seaside-Skyblue

Considering we made Arsenal recall brook norton cuffy to loan out to us why don’t we make them recall Charlie patino so we can loan him from them as well, he’d be a great signing for us and could fit into O’hares shoes nicely while he’s out injured we would also be a better fit to improve him as a player, as we are a good footballing team, really it’s a win win
You'd hope we've at least asked :D would be a great signing.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Skybluedownunder

Keane Lewis Potter on loan anyone, from Brentford? Signed in Summer, only made 7 appearances, 4 from the bench. Maybe a deal whereby Brentford sign Gyokeres in summer if we get KLP on loan for the rest of the season.

Just a name I thought I’d throw out there (I did once get Maatsen right!)

I’d be happy with him on loan in return if we sold Gyokeres to them.

If we sell Gyokeres to anyone we should be asking who can you give us on loan in return seeming as there’s about 6 clubs wanting Gyökeres. Just hope we don’t get the quality of loanees we got from Bournemouth for Wilson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Hibs now accepting they can't keep hold of Ryan Porteous so looking to cash in on him this month. A strong ball playing centre back-Udinese already confirmed as in for him.

hamil99

Facebook User
Considering we made Arsenal recall brook norton cuffy to loan out to us why don’t we make them recall Charlie patino so we can loan him from them as well, he’d be a great signing for us and could fit into O’hares shoes nicely while he’s out injured we would also be a better fit to improve him as a player, as we are a good footballing team, really it’s a win win 🤷🏻‍♂️

I would love that, the lads excellent. Here's for hoping 👍👍

Users who are viewing this thread