Transfer Shouts (4 Viewers)

mr_monkey

Lets wait and see. Personally think he reports things pretty well. You can often tell from the narrative of the article what he has been told in my opinion.

He literally takes what he reads on here and reports it 😂😂😂

junglej13

There isn't a lot to report at the min so not denying he probably will put rumoured names from here and twitter to Robins. Genuinely think he has a decent relationship with Robins and seems to get players ruled out.

mr_monkey

There isn't a lot to report at the min so not denying he probably will put rumoured names from here and twitter to Robins. Genuinely think he has a decent relationship with Robins and seems to get players ruled out.

You really think he sits down with robins and he will tell turner our transfer targets 🙈😂

Littlewood CCFC

That he is tall is his main attribute - given.

He made a great pass through early on for Dallas and ran around and pressed. He scored a goal few would unless they can leap up to 6 feet 10.

I agree, when he went off Moors had lost their main defensive dead-ball cover and attack dead ball threat.

HE IS NOT OUR LEVEL

But he’s 21, never had proper coaching at our level, local. Don’t think he was terrible, but he didn’t have anyone giving him great service and delivery and he clearly isn’t Champ or L1 level. He was a game away from being L2 level - obviously.

HE IS NOT OUT LEVEL. Agreed.

6 months on our u23’s, working with Gus / whoever on the Training ground getting on to corners and set plays? 80th minute at 1-0 down? Sub time? I could see that working or we rely on the aerial might of Jamie Allen from the bench. Right.

I don’t care about the flack - I like wildcard players and maverick’s in the squad. Give me a wildcard over a Waghorn any. day. of. the. week.

Wonder if he's our level or not

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

I honestly wish people would stop taking what turner says as anything other than guess work or stuff he reads on here, as he has no clue
Yes I am with you mate - I am saying that if turner wants to claim he has inside knowledge he should tell us who we will sign , not who we won’t sign - which is easier to guestimate.

Hertsccfc

Perhaps my opinion is clouded by my age, I grew up watching keepers like, Glazier, Blyth, Kirkland, Sealey, Oggy, I'm sure I've missed a few out too and that's just for us.
I also grew up watching those keepers (by the way Sealey and Blyth nowhere near the same quality as the others in my view). However Moore is a good keeper at this level and much better than any others we have had in a long time.

SlowerThanPlatt

Seems to have gone wild on twitter this evening has this one… People saying it’s a done deal and he’s brought a house in Coventry

Would make sense, another one of Adi’s ex Chelsea lads

Just after bombing another of the “lads” out because they can’t deal with his attitude 😂

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Seems to have gone wild on twitter this evening has this one… People saying it’s a done deal and he’s brought a house in Coventry

Would make sense, another one of Adi’s ex Chelsea lads

Seen this too. Always one of those lines that’s used “bought a house”. How often do we think footballers actually buy houses when they move clubs, because the answer will be a tiny %, they’ll all rent. Doesn’t mean it won’t happen, but highly doubt he’s bought a house (I know you’re only passing on info you’ve seen and it’s not you saying it).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexccfc99

Yes been said he’s been told he’s allowed to leave

I don’t mind Kane to be fair, I don’t think he can cross for toffee but I think he’s steady enough at the back and is a useful squad player

Obviously I don’t manage him every day of my life though, he’s obviously done something to upset the applecart to be told he can leave as he is useful

SlowerThanPlatt

I don’t mind Kane to be fair, I don’t think he can cross for toffee but I think he’s steady enough at the back and is a useful squad player

Obviously I don’t manage him every day of my life though, he’s obviously done something to upset the applecart to be told he can leave as he is useful

@Skybluebeliever said he hasn’t fitted in with the squad

no_loyalty

Platty said he wants to move back to London.

SlowerThanPlatt

He made a great pass through early on for Dallas and ran around and pressed. He scored a goal few would unless they can leap up to 6 feet 10.

I agree, when he went off Moors had lost their main defensive dead-ball cover and attack dead ball threat.

HE IS NOT OUR LEVEL

But he’s 21, never had proper coaching at our level, local. Don’t think he was terrible, but he didn’t have anyone giving him great service and delivery and he clearly isn’t Champ or L1 level. He was a game away from being L2 level - obviously.

6 months on our u23’s, working with Gus / whoever on the Training ground getting on to corners and set plays? 80th minute at 1-0 down? Sub time? I could see that working or we rely on the aerial might of Jamie Allen from the bench. Right.

I don’t care about the flack - I like wildcard players and maverick’s in the squad. Give me a wildcard over a Waghorn any. day. of. the. week.

Apparently Huddersfield want to sign him so you may get your wish of seeing him play in person

Alkhen

Playing under a hoofball dinosaur like Nigel Pearson isn't going to help with technical players. Really hope Adi can get him fired up again and that our style of play suits him better

NorthernWisdom

HE IS NOT OUR LEVEL

I wish you were on interview panels for various jobs I've gone for!

Brighton Sky Blue

Playing under a hoofball dinosaur like Nigel Pearson isn't going to help with technical players. Really hope Adi can get him fired up again and that our style of play suits him better

They played very well against us at Ashton Gate to be honest, not much sign of hoofball at all. Some really promising young players down there

Users who are viewing this thread