Transfer Shouts (3 Viewers)

shmmeee

At CB I’d like to see us try and get Ross Sykes from Accrington. Middlesborough and Millwall have been linked though. Only got a year left on his contract, 23, 6 foot 5, could be the next Fadz.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

At CB I’d like to see us try and get Ross Sykes from Accrington. Middlesborough and Millwall have been linked though. Only got a year left on his contract, 23, 6 foot 5, could be the next Fadz.
I like the look of him, decent Center back is he any good with his feet

cc84cov

Agreed, CC84 is just an idiot. He knows that much about CAM's he thought that Bright would be better than COH
You make stuff up then get called out and can’t back it up

Have you found me slagging off Tavares yet it’s been 5 weeks ?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Would love us to go after Danny McNamara at Millwall if we have any transfer budget available, quality RWB fits the business model and would improve this team hands down.

Frostie

Absolutely. My list from a few months back now was:
Ross Sykes (Accrington)
Jack Tucker (Gillingham)
Harry Darling (MK Dons)
Ricardo Santos (Bolton)
Luke McNally (Oxford)

Think McNally will certainly have more attractive options now though. Depends how affordable any of the others might be.
Stylistically Darling would be a great fit but think he might command a sizeable fee.

His passing stats aren’t great, but I don’t think it’s so important for the central one of the three.

With Sykes some of that will be down to Accrington's tactics & style of play too.

Barnsley

How come? He seemed decent last season
Last season he played 50 games for a team that finished 5th in the league, he scored 15 goals, 7 were penalties, so obviously he scored 8 goals from open play in 50 games, Alex Mowatt a midfielder scored 8 goals in 46 games last season.

This season he’s played 24 games, scored 4, a free kick and a penalty, 2 from open play.

For a forward them statistics are ridiculously poor, but it’s not just his scoring stats, his all round play his so poor, so he’s never going to improve on them.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Last season he played 50 games for a team that finished 5th in the league, he scored 15 goals, 7 were penalties, so obviously he scored 8 goals from open play in 50 games, Alex Mowatt a midfielder scored 8 goals in 46 games last season.

This season he’s played 24 games, scored 4, a free kick and a penalty, 2 from open play.

For a forward them statistics are ridiculously poor, but it’s not just his scoring stats, his all round play his so poor, so he’s never going to improve on them.
Fair enough, what’s the crack With Styles - he looks a good player. Is he likely going much bigger than us?

SBAndy

I know we’ve been linked to Cameron Humphreys-Grant previously - wonder if he’s the mysterious signing from Europe.

Ccfcisparks

Excuse me, I'll have you know the goals from open play stat is totally ridiculous as I'm told by experts on here. A goal is a goal.

Nick

Administrator
Saw this a twitter. Rumour the person sat next to Dabo could be the foreign signing who was shown around the Ricoh on Monday
63d2199c8585042486b88c699dbf5e61.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
That's not dabo is it?

Tommo1993

Is it who we’d like or who we’d realistically have a chance of signing? Seeing a lot of the former.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

No I’ve not been to a game this year pal. Stopped going at the back end of last year, from what I’ve seen on TV and highlights he’s looked a cut above the rest, but this team is an absolute shambles so that’s saying nothing.
Stopped going as soon as things started going wrong? What sort of fan are you? Your team need you even more when they are struggling

Users who are viewing this thread