Transfer Shouts (12 Viewers)

PVA

Bidwell probably more consistent, but not on the same level as Maatsen for me. Maatsen was key in our build up play last year, he was always on the ball, and he used to be such as driver on the left hand side.

Exactly this. I think people massively underestimate how important Maatsen was to us last year. His pace on the counter was a big part of our success.

I'm hopeful the new lad from Man City can fill his shoes and compliment Bidwell.

shmmeee

Exactly this. I think people massively underestimate how important Maatsen was to us last year. His pace on the counter was a big part of our success.

I'm hopeful the new lad from Man City can fill his shoes and compliment Bidwell.

“I really like the Nazi Quasimodo look actually”

rexo87

At least he's got a year of experience in league 1. Probably got a chance to buy if it goes well I would guess given Burnley will get promoted

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Grendel

At least he's got a year of experience in league 1. Probably got a chance to buy if it goes well I would guess given Burnley will get promoted

he cost £2 million and signed a 4 year deal which will rise if promoted so very unlikely

rexo87

he cost £2 million and signed a 4 year deal which will rise if promoted so very unlikely
Well he's hardly played a minute for Burnley this season and won't play in the Premier league so is only worth what anyone will pay

shmmeee

Well he's hardly played a minute for Burnley this season and won't play in the Premier league so is only worth what anyone will pay

However if he does well the bigger clubs would be ahead of us in any bidding war.

twistandshout

Middlesborough are reported to be looking to move Paddy McNair on.
I seem to remember Robins last season calling him the best defender in the Championship, It is a shame we cant afford him

Legia Sky Blue

On paper he looks just what we need with the recent defensive collapses against Swansea, Wrexham and Norwich. Thats our 5 loans used up though so only permanent signings from here on.

AOM

This lad fits the bill, Certainly need a commanding no non sense defender, our defending at set pieces vs Wrexham, Burnley and Norwich was horrendous. Gifted ridiculous goals away.

A caller on CWR last night said we'd not conceded a set piece all season until we lost McFadzean and we've since conceded 5.
Assuming the stat is correct (as I can't be bothered to check), that's pretty mental

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

This lad fits the bill, Certainly need a commanding no non sense defender, our defending at set pieces vs Wrexham, Burnley and Norwich was horrendous. Gifted ridiculous goals away.

Signing a center half on loan is not the end of our problems.

chiefdave

A caller on CWR last night said we'd not conceded a set piece all season until we lost McFadzean and we've since conceded 5.
Assuming the stat is correct (as I can't be bothered to check), that's pretty mental
they said the same, or something very similar, on Sky but no idea if its actually true

Reactions: AOM

Sbarcher

One week left, come on Dougie, start unzipping that purse.

edgy

As previously mentioned. If he does well here and Burnley go up, he'll be auctioned off to the highest bidder - which probably won't be us.

If he does good and Burnley dont go up - he'll stay at Burnley
If he does shit and Burnley go up - he be available but also be shit
If he does shit and Burnley don't do up - he'll probably be available but also be shit

We can't win. I tried.

Users who are viewing this thread