Transfer Shouts (5 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Good luck to the pair, but I know even though they're going to be on relatively cheap wages do we really need to sign players in these positions to play in the U23's? Unless we really, really think they're going to make it I think any budget would be better spent on improving the first team.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Good luck to the pair, but I know even though they're going to be on relatively cheap wages do we really need to sign players in these positions to play in the U23's? Unless we really, really think they're going to make it I think any budget would be better spent on improving the first team.
We wouldn’t sign them if we thought they wouldn’t make it

WGABSOOS

So you would rather have no players in the under 23s then?

blunted

Can't knock buying development players until you see them. A gamble on both of them that wont cost that much. The Tottenham lad was predicted to do really big things until he had a serious injury. They must feel he is a good buy as we have a lot of right sided wing backs ahead of him. Wigan lad scored goals for fun in youth football. Wonder why Wigan released him? Wigan have our old Youth Development manager who at the time left to join a club higher up the league. Would like to see at least a couple of first teamers signed now.

Terry_dactyl

Can't knock buying development players until you see them. A gamble on both of them that wont cost that much. The Tottenham lad was predicted to do really big things until he had a serious injury. They must feel he is a good buy as we have a lot of right sided wing backs ahead of him. Wigan lad scored goals for fun in youth football. Wonder why Wigan released him? Wigan have our old Youth Development manager who at the time left to join a club higher up the league. Would like to see at least a couple of first teamers signed now.
They sound alright!
Maybe we’ve poached this lad from Wigan? The lure of playing for the Mighty Skyblues!

Grendel

They can’t afford it and key word there is investment. Chucking a few million into the squad to try and make the playoffs would be a gamble.

Can people just stop with this idea that SISU can just throw a few extra million in hoping we would make the play offs. It’s tiresome, head in the sand nonsense.

I thought high risk investment and return was their speciality

Users who are viewing this thread