Transfer embargo lifted. (1 Viewer)

WillieStanley

I thought it was clarified that this embargo only effected incoming players. We could have sold who we liked during this period, or did I misread?

skyblueiom

Quality, they put such positive spin on a situation of their own making, and one which we should have never have been in, and they pedal it out like weve just won the champions league - absolute clowns.:jerkit:

ccfcway

GREAT NEWS

We are no longer under a self imposed embargo

Funny that this is pretty much the best news to come out of the club in 6 months, yet it was their own doing.

I am happy about this, but if anything, that just shows how far we have fallen that this is as good as it gets.

ccfcway

Dear Council

I know its short notice, but I would like to apply for a road closure on Saturday 23rd June.

This is to celebrate the great news that CCFC are no longer under a transfer embargo.

Tim Fisher and everyone at CCFC have been working really hard to get this embargo removed, and now its gone, I do feel its worth celebrating.

For me, this is right up there with the end of world war 2, Cov winning the FA Cup and the wedding of wills and kate.

I have also written to the Queen to see if she could declare tomorrow as a national holiday, but apparently she has a DVD box set of Brians got Talent to watch, so she might not reply.

I do hope you respond soon, as in 10 days i will be renewing my season ticket, not I have made an infomed decision.

Regards

CCFCWAY

CovLis86

Such odd timing. The day after Collins announces his moved to swindon . Surely he could have waited a few extra days? Again, something just doesn't quite add up with these sisu muppets .

Grendel

Such odd timing. The day after Collins announces his moved to swindon . Surely he could have waited a few extra days? Again, something just doesn't quite add up with these sisu muppets .

Oh another conspiracy is it, ok.

ccfcway

he isbeing paraded as a swindon player today

he also could have been paraded as a cov player today

interesting isnt it !

CovisGod

Thank the good lord for that !

I was just on Facebook and read "Coventry Embargo Lifted" a little bit of wee came out ! Then straight on here to see if it was a wind up !

So who's everyone realistic number one target now ?

Heskey ? :-/ (obviously a joke before I get hate mail)

skyblueiom

Dear Council

I know its short notice, but I would like to apply for a road closure on Saturday 23rd June.

This is to celebrate the great news that CCFC are no longer under a transfer embargo.

Tim Fisher and everyone at CCFC have been working really hard to get this embargo removed, and now its gone, I do feel its worth celebrating.

For me, this is right up there with the end of world war 2, Cov winning the FA Cup and the wedding of wills and kate.

I have also written to the Queen to see if she could declare tomorrow as a national holiday, but apparently she has a DVD box set of Brians got Talent to watch, so she might not reply.

I do hope you respond soon, as in 10 days i will be renewing my season ticket, not I have made an infomed decision.

Regards

CCFCWAY

Is Brian our next signing? I hope he has more talent than Fat Fred

SkyBlue_Bear83

Collins either didn't want to join us, a contradiction to the telegraph article or we were never seriously interested in signing him.

Tad

Right, time to put your money where your mouth is. Start bringing some quality into this side SISU.

Best bit of news we've had in ages!

dazzled2u

Really glad that the transfer emargo has been lifted but the door is open now open both ways and with the past performance of SISU I won't hold my breathe for incoming signings.

Have more expectations of players leaving than joining as sales were also not allowed during the embargo.

Prove me wrong SISU - please!

ccfcway

James Collins has exercised his "14 day cooling off period" and is driving down the M4 as we speak

kingharvest

IF they were signed off yesterday, they must have been submitted Monday latest, probably earlier. Which means the Collins deal was either never really on, or he changed his mind to go to swindon and it had nothing to do with the embargo - he just decided he wanted to go there instead. Otherwise he would have waited.

I take it therre is no chance that Oli Norwood has been holding out for this news before he offers his services? :facepalm:

Last edited:
Give us Lee Bowyer if he's doing the rounds

A good battler. But a horrible candidate for holding a dressing room together. He's probably managed 1 season without starting on a team mate. That was because he was injured!

Users who are viewing this thread