Transfer embargo lifted. (2 Viewers)

wingy

A good battler. But a horrible candidate for holding a dressing room together. He's probably managed 1 season without starting on a team mate. That was because he was injured!
We all thought the same before Dennis Wise showed up,did'nt he slap someone over a game of cards.He would Boss it in this division and i'd wager have the same effect on his team mates ,if his demeanour was different he should have played at some point for England

I won't be excited until we've seen some signings. The manager has been given jack shit so far embargo or no embargo and I'm yet to see any compelling evidence that will change.

Grendel

Fisher giving it the big un about something we should never have been in. Wanker.

Nothing to do with fisher but those above him, he is doing a good job and we will now sign players.

Grendel

Fisher is doing a good job ?

What evidence do you have of that ?

Of all the sisu chairmen he seems to be the most focused on creating an effective strategy within the given constraints.

torchomatic

mark82

Of all the sisu chairmen he seems to be the most focused on creating an effective strategy within the given constraints.

I agree. Fisher has taken a lot of undue stick. Everything I have heard he is trying to act in the clubs best interests. We city fans have a habit of slagging people off before they have a chance to make a mark. Guilty until proven innocent. Give the guy a chance. Has he even been with us for 6 months?

Everything I have heard from him sounds like he is constantly battling against SISU.

torchomatic

Grendel

i didnt mind him coming...punching a bird ONCE isnt as bad as kicking crap out of someone because of their skin colour

I assume your joking.

Danceswithhorses

Has anyone else noticed that this year, SISU haven't made a big deal about 'funding' the club, when the accounts were finally submitted.
Last year they made a huge deal about how they'd put in £5m or so.
Does this suggest, that after all the sales & cost cutting, that they are not having to fund the club and that it is self sufficient or near to it (presumably with player sales imminent) ?

dongonzalos

what happens now on players will be interesting and tell us quite a bit

Will be interesting to see what the accounts say when they become available

Also accounts filed, embargo lifted, all without a deal being finalised on the shares in ACL etc .......... now there is a surprise:thinking about: (not) ......... when apparently everything depended on that.

1st step which is positive, however it is pointless without the next step 7-10 free signings & loanees then I will be confident we can stay up and maybe push for play offs depending where it fits on that scale

OSB the accounts is the key point I want to start making some INFORMED decisions

How long is it normally once they are submitted to been available on line, do you know?

Last edited:

1nilandwe...

They're not banging on about funding the club anymore because they're still not paying the rent!

Has anyone else noticed that this year, SISU haven't made a big deal about 'funding' the club, when the accounts were finally submitted.
Last year they made a huge deal about how they'd put in £5m or so.

dongonzalos

no,i dont see how nearly killing someone can be comparable to a broken nose

Haven't even read who you are comparing him to yet, however Marlon had something like 18 previous convictions including breaking that poor girl's nose, because she had the cheek to say no to him. Other convictions included chasing two other random women, trying to hit them with a belt wrapped round his fist, spitting in a policemans face and driving a high valued stolen car.

dick turpin

How long is it normally once they are submitted to been available on line, do you know?

Dongon,
You will be reading them before we sign anyone,it does not take long for them to go online.
me thinks :confused:

covcity4life

Haven't even read who you are comparing him to yet, however Marlon had something like 18 previous convictions including breaking that poor girl's nose, because she had the cheek to say no to him. Other convictions included chasing two other random women, trying to hit them with a belt wrapped round his fist, spitting in a policemans face and driving a high valued stolen car.

i never said he was a good guy

just comparng his sins to bowyers

wingy

Going back to OP,has AT and Waggots tactic of naming targets and subsequent loss finally paid off?

Astute

I agree. Fisher has taken a lot of undue stick. Everything I have heard he is trying to act in the clubs best interests. We city fans have a habit of slagging people off before they have a chance to make a mark. Guilty until proven innocent. Give the guy a chance. Has he even been with us for 6 months?

Everything I have heard from him sounds like he is constantly battling against SISU.

Didn't you know that if you are employed by SISU you are one of their puppets not to be trusted? :thinking about::facepalm:

All we can do now is sit back and see what happens. He seems to be doing a much better job than any predecessor for many years. Still seen as a puppet though

Nonleagueherewecome

This is nothing. It was a self-imposed embargo in effect. Why on earth do people now think that we are going to suddenly be signing players? We weren't under embargo last August or in January, and we didn't strengthen then either!

Nonleagueherewecome

We all thought the same before Dennis Wise showed up,did'nt he slap someone over a game of cards.He would Boss it in this division and i'd wager have the same effect on his team mates ,if his demeanour was different he should have played at some point for England

I thought it was a golf club in the head whilst the bloke was asleep?

Still, Wisey was lovably evil, like the Krays: a cheeky chappy with a nasty smile. Whereas Bowyer is just an utter cnut.

Nonleagueherewecome

LOVE IT! Such a dry sense of humour, you'll give Macca a run for his drollness!

Sky Blues

Spot on NLHWC, as the phrase goes "show me the money!" We can now theoretically sign somebody, but I wait to see whether we actually do! (I hope we do)
At least the accounts will soon be online and we can find out how little money we have and where we stand with regards to making signings.

Grendel

LOVE IT! Such a dry sense of humour, you'll give Macca a run for his drollness!

Strange how you are quick to criticise the chairman for working under restraints beyond his control and yet when the manager is criticised for the same then there is a very different response.

Nonleagueherewecome

Fisher is a completely different kettle. He lies, constantly. What did he say after relegation, hmm? Utter bull. He is a SISU man with no authenticity and an agenda that is not in the interest of the club.

Grendel

Fisher is a completely different kettle. He lies, constantly. What did he say after relegation, hmm? Utter bull. He is a SISU man with no authenticity and an agenda that is not in the interest of the club.

Are you talking fisher or thorn?

Users who are viewing this thread