Transfer Embargo from midnight (2 Viewers)

lordsummerisle

I think all threads aside from match-day one's should henceforth be restricted to no more than 15 pages.

They can be if you adjust your settings, this is 6 pages on mine at the moment(Still too many mind).

Spotted you mon the Guardian last week by the way, at least assume it was you with "the eyes" comment??

Nonleagueherewecome

They can be if you adjust your settings, this is 6 pages on mine at the moment(Still too many mind).

Spotted you mon the Guardian last week by the way, at least assume it was you with "the eyes" comment??

Sounds like me-I am Gatehouse. I was wrong about the eyes though, I think that was just lighting to create mood now!

Sky Blue Kid

But the new Terriers’ manager is taking a gamble by linking up with Hoyle, who sold the Card Factory chain for £350million a few years back.
“He’s on a rolling contract,” said Red Button’s man on the Terriers’ terraces. Which means if the new manager doesn’t come up with the goods pronto, he could be packing his kitbag again without a golden goodbye. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...couldn-t-refuse-92746-32868786/#ixzz2MJYpdJkd

So where is the 12 months rolling contract then Summerisle?

Sky Blue Kid

As for the 4 times the wages It says that The Gist from Huddersfield boss Not fact.....and that Robins wage at CCFC was....."Word from the tunnel" yet again..Not fact:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Grendel

As for the 4 times the wages It says that The Gist from Huddersfield boss Not fact.....and that Robins wage at CCFC was....."Word from the tunnel" yet again..Not fact:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bit like Ben Turners transfer fee you mean. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

torchomatic

Feel free to dismiss your own made-up bollocks. Oh wait, you do.

@ Grenduffy......

Feel free to "Move the Goalposts" at any time you feel you need to.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

skybluehugh

Because it isn't true. It is an utter fallacy to assume the ground will survive without a permanent resident. The permanent resident creates marketing awareness and helps its brand identity. ACL know this. It's not altruism that has led them to tolerate non payment. They also need a solution.

The vast majority of dadgads post are anti club and pro council. Not once in one post has he ever argued a viable alternative to the current owners.

yer great brand identity hey Grendel,

the only time we are in the news is when our manager walks out on us after 5 months in charge or we are under yet another transfer embargo! yer great brand identity

torchomatic

[video=youtube;V83JR2IoI8k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V83JR2IoI8k[/video]

Not at all. I posted two diametrically op posing statements made by the same poster to highlight they couldn't coexist and invited explanation as to how they could do so.

As for the financing issue,it's not made up. I again provided some data. Agree with it or offer something better. Simply discounting it because you don't like it isn't the hardest job in the world to pull off

Grendel

yer great brand identity hey Grendel,

the only time we are in the news is when our manager walks out on us after 5 months in charge or we are under yet another transfer embargo! yer great brand identity

You do realise Ricoh will almost certainly have an exit clause if the football club is booted out? Please don't tell me you're not aware if that?

skybluehugh

You do realise Ricoh will almost certainly have an exit clause if the football club is booted out? Please don't tell me you're not aware if that?

That is not what you were getting at at all and you know it:claping hands:but you can not argue with what i wrote. the only time we make headlines is when we are up a creek without a paddle. how often this season have CCFC made top spot on the BBC web page even with all our great results this season and even when we do make it we are knocked of within a couple of hours by some other team.

BurbageSkyBlues

Really?

You think the image of CCFC is adding value to Ricoh?

You live in a weird world my friend......I would imagine that Ricoh would not be fussed if we left, it is a venue, not just a football ground. Right now, a law breaking, financially bankrupt, and third tier football club , is hardly likely to help sell photocopiers. However, a stadium and conference centre, perhaps hosting national speedway, athletics, rugby and show jumping events, as well as staging live music for international artists, throughout the year.......hmmmm, let me think......

Sky Blue Kid

Feel free to dismiss your own made-up bollocks. Oh wait, you do.

AAwww didums Can't Grenduffy speak for himself now then? Never get a reply when you're around do I Torchy?
I'm not dismissing anything, £750k for Turner was the figure reported by CET.....Wait a minute....Weren't you the one who said to a post earlier that you believed a CET report about "The Rent Situation" from 2005? which puts ACL in a "Bad Light"
Move the goalposts Torchy...Move the goalposts...Lmfao.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

torchomatic

The difference is, and I'll type s..l..o..w..l..y..the rent story and an FAQ with Robinson had direct quotes from the man himself. A Your "reported" figure was just that. A figure reported from a journalist. Clear?

Still laughing?

AAwww didums Can't Grenduffy speak for himself now then? Never get a reply when you're around do I Torchy?
I'm not dismissing anything, £750k for Turner was the figure reported by CET.....Wait a minute....Weren't you the one who said to a post earlier that you believed a CET report about "The Rent Situation" from 2005? which puts ACL in a "Bad Light"
Move the goalposts Torchy...Move the goalposts...Lmfao.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:

Sky Blue Kid

The CET always seems to be "bullshit" when it's something you don't agree with......Who wrote this, let me see...ah Torchy!

The difference is, and I'll type s..l..o..w..l..y..the rent story and an FAQ with Robinson had direct quotes from the man himself.

What you neglect to say is....Robinson refused to deny, or confirm!...Would you like me to type that again....even s----l----o----w----e----r than you did?

Users who are viewing this thread