Transfer Deadline Day Thread! (1 Viewer)

VegetableSamosa

A guy wanting to buy a 75% stake didn't want McDermott as manager, so it looks like that sale might go through. Currently they're owned by a Dubai Investment Group.

RoboCCFC90

The best thing about Transfer Deadline Day.. Natalie Sawyer.. Hubba Hubba :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wingy

The best thing about Transfer Deadline Day.. Natalie Sawyer.. Hubba Hubba :)

Kirsty Gallagher as well ,although I thought her Barnet was off today ,maybe needs to book Nicky Clarke. Now Natalie Sawyer ,Sunday morning /Afternoon ,you can just tell she's had a hell of a night

RoboCCFC90

Kirsty Gallagher as well ,although I thought her Barnet was off today ,maybe needs to book Nicky Clarke. Now Natalie Sawyer ,Sunday morning /Afternoon ,you can just tell she's had a hell of a night

Charlotte Jackson as well is pretty tasty, always benefits to deadline day!

SlowerThanPlatt

Coventry are not expecting to do any more business tonight. They were hoping to get an experienced striker on loan but nobody suitable was available, so they'll start again when the so-called 'emergency' loan window opens next Friday. That's according to Our Man At The Sky Blues - Alan Poole

runner

Coventry are not expecting to do any more business tonight. They were hoping to get an experienced striker on loan but nobody suitable was available, so they'll start again when the so-called 'emergency' loan window opens next Friday. That's according to Our Man At The Sky Blues - Alan Poole

No surprise then really, they've 'spent' enough already today, £0.75m in, nothing (bar wages) out ... can't be a bad day for them eh ? Gotta love Sisu eh, who says they don't know how to do business. :eek:)

runner

This has nothing to do with SISU you muppet

Out of curiosity, why isn't it ? Surely they hold the purse strings, if they'd wished to reinvest, they could have negotiated with players on a list that I'm virtually certain that Pressley has to hand and brought at least one player in at cost ... not saying that they would have succeeded and by definition therefore, they may have tried and failed, but the past doesn't fill me with hope that they did ... that's not cynical, more realistic, given what little they've done for us of late.

mark82

I think it's more that suitable players were not available to buy within our budget.

Even if it was that no money was made available (the loans we have would likely have cost a fee) how can we complain when we are boycotting games en masse? We surely knew what the result of doing that would be?

wingy

I think it's more that suitable players were not available to buy within our budget.

Even if it was that no money was made available (the loans we have would likely have cost a fee) how can we complain when we are boycotting games en masse? We surely knew what the result of doing that would be?

Yes It's our fault ,but it's not like their own survey or our telling them should'nt have had Impact.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Even without people boycotting attendances wouldn't be much higher. I haven't been to sixfields but I wouldn't consider myself to be actively boycotting the games.

Grendel

No surprise then really, they've 'spent' enough already today, £0.75m in, nothing (bar wages) out ... can't be a bad day for them eh ? Gotta love Sisu eh, who says they don't know how to do business. :eek:)

So what you are saying you'd be happier with owners that bought Kevin Kyle on a long contract on deadline day rather than loan David McGoldrick and not pay all his wages?

@richh87

Jon Stead off to Oldham

dydaguqe.jpg

wingy

So what you are saying you'd be happier with owners that bought Kevin Kyle on a long contract on deadline day rather than loan David McGoldrick and not pay all his wages?

to think we were outraged when he was on £8k. In the champ then deluded gave a 4yr deal to Bell .

Sba180

Danny Murphy on the beebs TDD show last night saying the F&P owners test seriously needs looking at. Wasnt talking about us but think we were well in the back of his mind

Out of curiosity, why isn't it ? Surely they hold the purse strings, if they'd wished to reinvest, they could have negotiated with players on a list that I'm virtually certain that Pressley has to hand and brought at least one player in at cost ... not saying that they would have succeeded and by definition therefore, they may have tried and failed, but the past doesn't fill me with hope that they did ... that's not cynical, more realistic, given what little they've done for us of late.

Who runs the club on a daily basis SISU or the chairman and his board? The Chairman has objectives from the owners and it's his job to meet them.

Users who are viewing this thread