Match Thread Tranmere Rovers vs. Coventry City Match Thread - Wednesday 1st Jan (2 Viewers)

Grendel

We've scored 7 goals in 2 games.

That's mental for us.

Godden has a record of one every other game - so I guess it’s not too surprising if he’s on a roll as it’s like having mcnulty mcgoldrick or Clarke - he’s miles above anything else we have - shows the other forwards to be second rate

Grendel

Do you not think that was good play by Baka?

I know if we had him and not Godden over the last two games it would be very very different

Johhny Blue

Godden has a record of one every other game - so I guess it’s not too surprising if he’s on a roll as it’s like having mcnulty mcgoldrick or Clarke - he’s miles above anything else we have - shows the other forwards to be second rate
Give it a rest

Sky Blue Pete

Yep that’s what someone said about last season he scored in bunches

bawtryneal

Happy new Grendel !
Be pleased for us all just for a couple of days.

Skybluefaz

giphy.gif

Grendel.

chiefdave

Their number 5 goes down, clearly looks to see if we have the ball before deciding if he's going to stay down or not and the ref falls for it.

Tommo1993

I’d have Shipley as contender for player of the season, but since the subs and having O’Hare and Bakayoko as another option the game has opened up and that intense Tranmere attack has eased off.

Grendel

Happy new Grendel !
Be pleased for us all just for a couple of days.

Imam I’ve said the defence and midfield are more than capable and it was only the forwards that were a let down

cc84cov

Walsh & Godden man of match today can’t pick between the 2 Walsh has been immense...we have to keep hold of him at all costs

David O'Day

Imam I’ve said the defence and midfield are more than capable and it was only the forwards that were a let down
Going to answer the mans question or you going be the coward you normally are'?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Brylowes

I’d have Shipley as contender for player of the season, but since the subs and having O’Hare and Bakayoko as another option the game has opened up and that intense Tranmere attack has eased off.
I’m in Lowestoft on the East coast with loads of Ipswich fans ‘both family & Freinds.
Very Very strong talk amongst them about an Ipswich swoop for Shipley in January.

Users who are viewing this thread