Trafalgar Square/Covent Garden Saturday (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Who else is drinking/partying around here Saturday? Would be brilliant to have something like this.

R

RB1992

Me + 8 will be there. Only been to London a few times, are there plenty of pubs nearby?

PurpleBin

Yeah, 100% be about. Might be worth updating this thread throughout the day so people know where to head.

Think drinking cans is the option based on it being murder to get served!

pusbccfc

Yeah, 100% be about. Might be worth updating this thread throughout the day so people know where to head.

Think drinking cans is the option based on it being murder to get served!

I remember when Sunderland fans were in Covent Garden, they completely emptied the shelves in the little tesco. Not one drop left!

Covkid1968#

If people are arriving by minibus to Wembley - I'm still not sure what pubs are ok for Cov and which for Oxford around that immediate area.......

PurpleBin

I remember when Sunderland fans were in Covent Garden, they completely emptied the shelves in the little tesco. Not one drop left!

Assume the police are lax on the rules then? Safety in numbers I assume?

So many pubs in that area between Leicester Square and the main square of Covent Garden. Right up from the Strand and around.

pusbccfc

Assume the police are lax on the rules then? Safety in numbers I assume?

So many pubs in that area between Leicester Square and the main square of Covent Garden. Right up from the Strand and around.

100%. I was in the West End when Lincoln played Arsenal a couple of weeks back. Police were very lenient until the tube station had to be closed!

Astute

I'll be there with my little boy

ccfc92

I'll hopefully be in west London by 7.30, where's best to head from there?

My hotel is in Acton.

Users who are viewing this thread