Trafalgar Square/Covent Garden Saturday (1 Viewer)

singers_pore

Disappointing effort. Heard quite a lot of Cov accents milling around Trafalgar Square but couldn't see any flags or hear any singing.

Astute

Bumped into some and had a chat. Problem is London is a big place

theferret

Why would you go to Trafalgar Square? There's nothing there (pub wise). Covent Garden or Camden fine. In fact a mate just text from a pub in Camden and it's rocking. There are thousands down there tonight, but the idea everyone was going to get together in one place when there is a pub on every street corner was never going to happen. Enjoy your night lads, but it'll be tomorrow when everyone gets together.

pusbccfc

Why would you go to Trafalgar Square? There's nothing there (pub wise). Covent Garden or Camden fine. In fact a mate just text from a pub in Camden and it's rocking. There are thousands down there tonight, but the idea everyone was going to get together in one place when there is a pub on every street corner was never going to happen. Enjoy your night lads, but it'll be tomorrow when everyone gets together.

It's just the standard for most clubs.

Houdi

As if anyone needs an excuse to have a bevy this evening...Wasps have just been knocked out of the Euro Cup at the QF stage. MAGIC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Even better Coventry's proper Rugby team beat Rosslyn Park in a great game at our supposed new home. Saw a few Cov fans there too,and there were loads of Sky Blue fans at Coventry Railway station this morning. They even had a guy trying to sell 'half and half' scarfs, was tempted for about half a second. Hope you all enjoy a great night in London, no fans deserve tomorrow as much as we do.

Nick

Administrator
Even better Coventry's proper Rugby team beat Rosslyn Park in a great game at our supposed new home. Saw a few Cov fans there too,and there were loads of Sky Blue fans at Coventry Railway station this morning. They even had a guy trying to sell 'half and half' scarfs, was tempted for about half a second. Hope you all enjoy a great night in London, no fans deserve tomorrow as much as we do.

did see a fair few city fans at about 8 this morning at the station!

I wonder how many have been tucked up after a few too many beers though? ha

KG7

Cov fans having a riot in the porcupine on Leicester square

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skyblueweeman

Spot on mate. Regardless of the result, being part of 43k Cov fans singing the Sky Blue song, following our team at Wembley, is going to be epic.

All divisions aside, putting all our issues aside for a few hours, let's enjoy our day in the sun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Astute

Back at hotel with my little boy. He is buzzing. Has been awake too long but still not ready to sleep. What is he going to be like tomorrow when it starts for real :smuggrin:

Nick

Administrator
Back at hotel with my little boy. He is buzzing. Has been awake too long but still not ready to sleep. What is he going to be like tomorrow when it starts for real :smuggrin:

Give him a couple of cans to help him get some sleep.

martcov

with wife and kid.... :-( meal and drinks in the Anchor Bar and drink in the Black Friar - nice pub. Trip on the river ..... no partying for me :-( until tomorrow when we win....... then I couldn't care less.... wife and kid will have to look after themselves....

Users who are viewing this thread