Totally unacceptable tactics and fitness. I'm OUT (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

I don't think you've ever been involved in any man management of any kind, have you?

People are not black and white, there's all these defferent shades of grey, usually called personality which encorporates, learnt knowledge, behaviours, nature, nurture, self esteem, mentality and so on and so forth.

All of these factors have to be taken into consideration.

A prime example is Nathan Cameron. Once an exciting prospect but has never been anywhere near a positive working environment or winning team. Think of the damage that can do to someone and think of all the work it takes to reverse that.

First you've got to instill that positive working environment and then you'll see the benefit of a winning team. Most of our players come from relatively desperate environments. Robins has got to change that.

Long gone is the time for damage limitation, we are now starting from scratch.

I put to you that it's not that you won't accept mediocrity, it's that you wont face up to reality.

This team is under performing for whatever the reason. People should not accept it. Similarly on yesterdays display we should not say things are improving.

Grendel

This team is under performing for whatever the reason. People should not accept it. Similarly on yesterdays display we should not say things are improving.

They are not under performing - the players are poor -most League one clubs would say no thanks of offered 90% of our squad.

valiant15

Italliahorse,the guy that slags the playing side of the club off but won't have a word said against why we've such a shit squad-sisu. Looks like your beloved sisu have given you what you deserve.

ccfcway

go and support Chelsea then next season, don't think you'll be missed. They will win more games than us though, and be fitter.

chelsea fitter than us ?

not sure if you are refering to chelsea fc or chelsea pensioners.

Actually, either way your right

rob9872

An odd way to come out astute but fair play to you

ccfcway

Ure love for your club should be unconditional, if not don't bother, you might as well b a plastic manc for the glory.

my love for my kid is unconditional,

does mean I am blind enought to realise he is a little sh1t sometimes...

I went to one of his plays at school once, it was crap, havent been back since, despite them changing head master every year for the past 10 years

italiahorse

Italliahorse,the guy that slags the playing side of the club off but won't have a word said against why we've such a shit squad-sisu. Looks like your beloved sisu have given you what you deserve.

The players are not sh£t, I never said that. I have seen how good they are against Brum and Arsenal (First half).
This squad we have is more than good enough to get us out of here. For some reason they are under performing and we should not accept it.
Poor passing, Poor positional play, Poor marking and tracking. If they think you are happy then they will continue with the same.
We need to say it as it is or accept mediocrity, Too many people are going with the flow and saying everything is ok.
I am not prepared to travel anymore and watch an under performing team.
We also have a bigger squad than most others in the league, bigger crowds and a bigger budget.
SISU has nothing to do with it.

LJC_CCFC

The players are not sh£t, I never said that. I have seen how good they are against Brum and Arsenal (First half).
This squad we have is more than good enough to get us out of here. For some reason they are under performing and we should not accept it.
Poor passing, Poor positional play, Poor marking and tracking. If they think you are happy then they will continue with the same.
We need to say it as it is or accept mediocrity, Too many people are going with the flow and saying everything is ok.
I am not prepared to travel anymore and watch an under performing team.
We also have a bigger squad than most others in the league, bigger crowds and a bigger budget.
SISU has nothing to do with it.

Woah SISU may be attempting to get their house in order now, but they are the main reason for our decline and let's not forget that. We wouldn't be in this league if they would have given Marlon King a 3 yr contract instead of 2 - Just one example of them at work!

italiahorse

Ure love for your club should be unconditional, if not don't bother, you might as well b a plastic manc for the glory.

46 Years unconditional.
Now I want to set conditions.
Play to your abilities, play as a team as I know you can, show improvements or I'm just going to look at the results on a Saturday night as the silent majority are doing.

italiahorse

Woah SISU may be attempting to get their house in order now, but they are the main reason for our decline and let's not forget that. We wouldn't be in this league if they would have given Marlon King a 3 yr contract instead of 2 - Just one example of them at work!

Correction: SISU has nothing to do with the way we are playing this year. I think they have given us enough players to get out this division.

LJC_CCFC

Correction: SISU has nothing to do with the way we are playing this year. I think they have given us enough players to get out this division.

Yes that is down to Thorn and a lot of fans think SISU should have got shot of him in the summer....

Theging1987

46 Years unconditional.
Now I want to set conditions.
Play to your abilities, play as a team as I know you can, show improvements or I'm just going to look at the results on a Saturday night as the silent majority are doing.

And that attitude is one of the reasons we are in this shitty position in the first place

The Reverend Skyblue

How can we not understand that Robins took over a team totally flawed, full of under performing, and average at best, players. How can we expect him to turn the team he took over into a competative side in a matter of 4 weeks.

The damage done over the last 18/20 months can't be undone and remoulded in a month. We are asking the impossible of Mark Robins. I feel we have a good young and ambitious manager, and at last i feel we have some sort of future, but we ALL have to be more patient. He will get us out of this league, either this season or definately by next, but the squad's quality is really poor and there mentality rotten to the core,its an impossibility to change those two symptoms around, in a month

Can you imagine that at your work ,all your fellow workers under you were crap at there job, and had no desire to improve,or even do there job well. So apart from leaving, how would things get better. The only way is to get them out of the door and replace them with new staff with ambition and a will to do things well, and that takes time. Lets keep behind Robins and be more patient, and eventaully we will start to go in the right direction.

The Rev

Last edited:

RichieGunns

We people you claim to be accepting mediocrity aren't. We're seeing the positives from an otherwise rubbish start to a season we should (on paper) be up there challenging for.

It doesn't mean we like what we see, that's very far from what we actually think. We just can rush these things and to be fair there isn't much we (as fans) can do about it.

Stamping our feet and telling SISU to feck off hasn't done anything than cause more and more discord within our club.

You claim to love the club, but you don't see the bigger picture. We're a club starting from the ground up. The players are trying to get back to winning ways and so far they've done ok, not great but not bad either.

If Thorn had gone at the end of last year, things might have been different. We could have been 20 points better off. But that's something we can't change now. What's done is done.

We have to see the positives that Robin's has bought to the club so far and the stuff he has planned. Only time will tell but I'm very hopeful that Robin's will get the job done.

If that means watching a steady build up over this season and hitting promotion next season then so be it. Other clubs who have been down here have had to do the same things and look at how they turned out (Norwich, Southampton etc).

Just keep the faith mate. That's what we're doing, so why can't you?

Theging1987

We people you claim to be accepting mediocrity aren't. We're seeing the positives from an otherwise rubbish start to a season we should (on paper) be up there challenging for.

It doesn't mean we like what we see, that's very far from what we actually think. We just can rush these things and to be fair there isn't much we (as fans) can do about it.

Stamping our feet and telling SISU to feck off hasn't done anything than cause more and more discord within our club.

You claim to love the club, but you don't see the bigger picture. We're a club starting from the ground up. The players are trying to get back to winning ways and so far they've done ok, not great but not bad either.

If Thorn had gone at the end of last year, things might have been different. We could have been 20 points better off. But that's something we can't change now. What's done is done.

We have to see the positives that Robin's has bought to the club so far and the stuff he has planned. Only time will tell but I'm very hopeful that Robin's will get the job done.

If that means watching a steady build up over this season and hitting promotion next season then so be it. Other clubs who have been down here have had to do the same things and look at how they turned out (Norwich, Southampton etc).

Just keep the faith mate. That's what we're doing, so why can't you?

Well said.

italiahorse

How can we not understand that Robins took over a team totally flawed, full of under performing, and average at best, players. How can we expect him to turn the team he took over into a competative side in a matter of 4 weeks.<br />
<br />
The damage done over the last 18/20 months can't be undone and remoulded in a month. We are asking the impossible of Mark Robins. I feel we have a good young and ambitious manager, and at last i feel we have some sort of future, but we ALL have to be more patient. He will get us out of this league, either this season or definately by next, but the squad's quality is really poor and there mentality rotten to the core,its an impossibility to change those two symptoms around, in a month <br />
<br />
Can you imagine that at your work ,all your fellow workers under you were crap at there job, and had no desire to improve,or even do there job well. So apart from leaving, how would things get better. The only way is to get them out of the door and replace them with new staff with ambition and a will to do things well, and that takes time. Lets keep behind Robins and be more patient, and eventaully we will start to go in the right direction.<br />
<br />
The Rev
<br />
<br />
If someone working for me was under performing I'd coach and motivate them achieve their full capabilities. However if my customers were happy with the way they were performing I probably wouldn't bother.

valiant15

Those other clubs didnt have sisu though,they had ambitious owners who put their money on the table and got them out of this shite league. Sisu will only take this club further into the gutter.

The Reverend Skyblue

<br />
<br />
If someone working for me was under performing I'd coach and motivate them achieve their full capabilities. However if my customers were happy with the way they were performing I probably wouldn't bother.

I understand your frustration italiahorse, and what you say above is correct ,but it would take time to coach them to do it your way. We all know Sisu won't splash the cash so he can't do the transforming needed quickly, so he can only do it bit by bit. SISU are the makers of this awful mess ,and i hate what they have done to my once proud club, but Robins can only work with what he has inherited , and he knows that to put this right ,with no money, will only take time ,by changing a bit here a bit there .

The rev

italiahorse

I understand your frustration italiahorse, and what you say above is correct ,but it would take time to coach them to do it your way. We all know Sisu won't splash the cash so he can't do the transforming needed quickly, so he can only do it bit by bit. SISU are the makers of this awful mess ,and i hate what they have done to my once proud club, but Robins can only work with what he has inherited , and he knows that to put this right ,with no money, will only take time ,by changing a bit here a bit there .

The rev

I'm slowly calming down. Too much time on my hands today. Venting like a whale.

wingy

I'm slowly calming down. Too much time on my hands today. Venting like a whale.

you should have got those paint brushes out and done that spare bedroom you've been meaning to get around to for the last six months .They say its theraputic you know,the perfect antidote following a grim saturday afternoon.;)

Tonylinc

you should have got those paint brushes out and done that spare bedroom you've been meaning to get around to for the last six months .They say its theraputic you know,the perfect antidote following a grim saturday afternoon.;)
My antidote is work. have put in a good shift today......feel much better!

Users who are viewing this thread