Totally unacceptable tactics and fitness. I'm OUT (1 Viewer)

Grendel

No. Good enough but not playing to their full potential.

What do you actually base this theory on?

Most supporters views changed when we signed the players in the summer. So, I assume your view is based on the additonal quality that these players have bought to the squad.

So please tell me the extra quality these players have which makes them better than the rest of the league?

Malaga - Odd signing. A player who has played most of his football at a level which is comparable to the French 5th division
Edge - Similar and certainly not someone you would say is better than the average League One defender
Kilbane - Aged players are a risk and he adds nothing
Brown - A third centre half signing who is probably in most supporters eyes 5th or 6th choice
Barton - Played 50 games for a poor League One club in 4 years and not played since a triple leg break
Ball - 3 goals in 38 league games
Jennings - Never played above this level
Elliot - Has a reasonable CV until you realise his job is to score goals
Fleck - based of a bad bunch but clearly has limitations

So which of these are not performing to their full potential. I would say they are doing exactly that.

The problem is you think we are a big club. We are not. Also you say we get bigger crowds so should have better players. Why? We are £40 million in debt so actually are a poor relation in the league.

Get real.

wingy

My antidote is work. have put in a good shift today......feel much better!

Maybe a bit of reverse psychology from us fans could work where we Tweet them what a shit week we've had @ work ,which Fcks there day up and they take it out on the pitch:facepalm:

Brighton Sky Blue

Most supporters views changed when we signed the players in the summer. So, I assume your view is based on the additonal quality that these players have bought to the squad.

So please tell me the extra quality these players have which makes them better than the rest of the league?

Malaga - Odd signing. A player who has played most of his football at a level which is comparable to the French 5th division
Edge - Similar and certainly not someone you would say is better than the average League One defender
Brown - A third centre half signing who is probably in most supporters eyes 5th or 6th choice
Barton - Played 50 games for a poor League One club in 4 years and not played since a triple leg break

So which of these are not performing to their full potential. I would say they are doing exactly that.

The problem is you think we are a big club. We are not. Also you say we get bigger crowds so should have better players. Why? We are £40 million in debt so actually are a poor relation in the league.

Get real.

Suspect it's more pure frustration at being worse than the finest rabble this league has to offer. The likes of NLHWC who said 'It can't get any worse' last season are being given a smack in the face.

italiahorse

Get real.

Based on seeing them play as a team against Birmingham and Arsenal.
Just play like that each week. Simples

We are supposedly have no debts. We do have one of the biggest squads in the league. Attendance is a guide for income.
We are a big team in this league based on history, support and access to facilities.

Last edited:

SuperCov

Didn't Robins say when he came in, this squad is more than capable. It was just the negativity and mentality surrounding the club?

Robins' team opinion > A fan's opinion. Everytime.

valiant15

He's going to say that isn't he. He must think to himself that he's got a proper load of donkeys to work with. If they don't get a few wins asap then we'll be in another relegation battle imo.

tippex9

Grendel

Based on seeing them play as a team against Birmingham and Arsenal.
Just play like that each week. Simples

We are supposedly have no debts. We do have one of the biggest squads in the league. Attendance is a guide for income.
We are a big team in this league based on history, support and access to facilities.

Have you had a frontal labotomy?

We have huge debts. So what if we have a big squad if they are all poor. Attendance is only a guide for income if match day pricing is identical and if all clubs have the same access to all revenue sources.

Big team on history? Depends how far you want to go back. Preston have a bigger history if you want to go back far enough.

As for playing like we did every week against Birmingham - they are 2 places off joining our league next season and we lost 6-1 to Arsenal a far worse scoreline than a lot of lower league clubs have managed at the Emirates.

RichieGunns

Final score

- Aggressively Accepting Mediocrity 7
- Accepted Mediocrity 5,001
- On way to accepting mediocrity 2,004
- Not remotely bothered 22,000
- Confused 1
- Agree 4

My work is done

Good night

Oh yea

1 Twat (Hopefully tomorrow I'll see things differently and rescore myself)

Grendal...your job is done...go and get your rewards ;)

italiahorse

Final score

- Aggressively Accepting Mediocrity 7
- Accepted Mediocrity 5,001
- On way to accepting mediocrity 2,004
- Not remotely bothered 22,000
- Confused 1
- Agree 4

My work is done

Good night

Oh yea

1 Twat (Hopefully tomorrow I'll see things differently and rescore myself)

No it's worse.

Users who are viewing this thread