Top 100 Cov players of all time (2 Viewers)

TomRad85

Hamer at 7 and Doyle at 16, one place above fucking Hadji. Cba to scroll the rest, the first row tells me it's utter nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

OK I just scanned a bit more, its actually way beyond nonsense.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Grendel

Ian Wallace and Terry Gibson lagging a long way behind Quinn and Doyle

I can't see Barry Powell but I do see Cobi Jones

Grendel

I am sure some would say why is Marcus Hall there at all but he is there twice

JulianDarbyFTW

Putting aside the numerous lols that this list has caused me, there's clear recency bias. Pretty much our entire first team from last season is in there. It's just a bit silly.

And there's players like Dennis Wise (our 36th best player ever, apparently), when he only played a handful of games.

I could try to shit in Wesley Jobello's shoes from the top of the Eiffel tower whilst wearing a blindfold, and it would still be more accurate than this list.

Hobo

Darren Huckerby, Gerry Daly, Andy Blair and Dean Emerson ..... you can sack off the likes of Jay Tabb, Carl Baker, Cobi Jones and Paul Telfer in that company.

Last edited:

fatso

Putting aside the numerous lols that this list has caused me, there's clear recency bias. Pretty much our entire first team from last season is in
And yet T.H. is (correctly) no1.
Which would indicate knowledge dating back to the 70's at least.

JulianDarbyFTW

And yet T.H. is (correctly) no1.
Which would indicate knowledge dating back to the 70's at least.

Maybe, but I've never seen Pele play and would probably still put him in the top 100 footballers of all time. We can be influenced by the expectation of others. If he's read that TH was our best player enough times, he could believe it without ever seeing it with his own eyes.

Hobo

Connor Chaplin and Michael Mifsud better than David Cross and Gary Thompson?

Users who are viewing this thread