Tony Andreu (2 Viewers)

better days

In terms of ligament damage does anyone know how bad a tear Andreu and Jones have/had? Aren't they graded or something? Heres hoping both are able to come back to same level as before.
They both had ACL tears which required operations to rebuild
The prognosis is usually 9 months before they can play again
Over 75% of players come back stronger than before the injury

stevefloyd

Still gutted about Tony’s injuries. I thought he was a really exciting signing (all Tony’s are awesome, it’s a well known fact). The only positive I can take from it is that when he does come back it should be like having another signing. Said when we signed him I’d have been excited if we’d signed him in league one so if everything goes to plan he’ll be fit and playing in league one next season for us. Think he’ll look better in league one than two as well, given that the football is marginally better in league one it will suit his game more.
Tony Hitler wasn't....nasty man

Moff

Roll forward to the end of September.

I will expect to read comments on here such as

Andreu should never play for this club again
Can;t play a 5 yard pass
Doesnt run/ can;t tackle/ can't shoot

I hope not, I thought in the small time he played for us he looked a quality player.

skybluesam66

I hope not, I thought in the small time he played for us he looked a quality player.
I am more referring to the mindset of our supporters
We always build players up very quickly and then knock them back down at the first sign of a poor performance

Moff

We always build players up very quickly and then knock them back down at the first sign of a poor performance

Sometimes, we can also be tongue in cheek as lets face it we haven't been blessed with success over the years so sarcasm does occasionally raise its head.

SkyBlueCRJ

I'm glad MR isn't rushing him back. His heart could've easily taken over his head by throwing him into the mix for the final two games of the season, given how we have performed recently.

better days

Every club has a number of that type of supporter who can't wait to turn on their own after a setback
A reporter on a recent edition of Sunday Supplement on SKY talked about the toxic environment on many forums
Come to think of it it's not just in football is it.............?

Covstu

Every club has a number of that type of supporter who can't wait to turn on their own after a setback
A reporter on a recent edition of Sunday Supplement on SKY talked about the toxic environment on many forums
Come to think of it it's not just in football is it.............?
yes they all sit on the telegraph facebook page. Win and its silent, lose and there is an army of people waiting to slag off the club who probably didn't even attend the game

Users who are viewing this thread