Tonight - If your going - dont forget to take a copy of his letter !!!!! (5 Viewers)

ccfcway

hang on, the SOC issues arent anything to do with the London meeting...

Surely the reason SOC peeps are resigning is that some want SISU out at all costs, and some want SISU out providing the right people are in, but as Hoff wont talk to them at the mo, they feel its a SISU witchhunt ?

Do you blame Hoff not talking to anyone who is in dialogue with SISU at the mo, after what happened last time when too many people got involved. The lack of media time Hoff is getting at the mo, shows he has learnt his lesson on that one.

I'm not saying Hoff is whiter than white, but you have to trust a CCFC fan trying to take over the club, over a bunch of hedge fund investors .?

Astute

I'm not saying Hoff is whiter than white, but you have to trust a CCFC fan trying to take over the club, over a bunch of hedge fund investors .?

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

When will it be understood that Hoffman is not taking our club over.

He is getting together investors to take over our club. This is totally a different thing.

SuperFred

still can't get my head around why this took place in london for the CCLSC and not in cov where we're fucking based. joke

valiant15

But its COVENTRY CITY ffs! Fair enough if they were planning on doing a forum here with igwe and co but they're not. I think there's a lot more cov fans in cov than there is in london. Simples.

ccfcway

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH

When will it be understood that Hoffman is not taking our club over.

He is getting together investors to take over our club. This is totally a different thing.

Doesnt take away for the fact its a cov fan doing this !

If Manderic came up to him with the money, would he take it, NO, so we have to give him some credit.

Also, if the Council confirm that they can buy half the stadium, they must have some trust in them as well.
m
Its all ifs and buts, but with SISU, its not, the council have said NO !

ccfctommy

I'm not sure if they have a website or anything but I'm sure if you Google it you cam find contact details.

Users who are viewing this thread