Tonight - If your going - dont forget to take a copy of his letter !!!!! (3 Viewers)

Nathccfc

I haven't got a clue who they are, I'm racking my brains trying to look and think up some players with those initials at London clubs :( no luck at the minute!

ajsccfc

Rob Hulse for RH, and that Trotta from Fulham would fit MT, he was mentioned here before. Two strikers?

coundonskyblue

This looks like a good old fashioned Sisu ploy to me.

He didn't want to answer difficult questions, so he made up a load of nonsense. By swearing the audience to secrecy there is very little comeback when none of it happens as hardly anyone knows.

Astute

Going to take a wild guess here.

If this so called meeting did happen, of which I have no proof it did, they were told to keep their gobs shut on info given. They were then told two players we were getting on loan. Two decent players. They expect some of the fans to go onto forums and tell everyone who SISU are about to sign. A few days later SISU disclose that they were close to signing a couple of players, but the loan agreements got hijacked at the last minute as their talks got leaked and other clubs found out.

Thinking about it, not such a wild guess, is it?

crowsnest

Going to take a wild guess here.

If this so called meeting did happen, of which I have no proof it did, they were told to keep their gobs shut on info given. They were then told two players we were getting on loan. Two decent players. They expect some of the fans to go onto forums and tell everyone who SISU are about to sign. A few days later SISU disclose that they were close to signing a couple of players, but the loan agreements got hijacked at the last minute as their talks got leaked and other clubs found out.

Thinking about it, not such a wild guess, is it?

I remember going to a forum at highfiled road and the press were kicked out so that they could talk about anything without the fear of it appearing in the papers.
Mind you it was in the days before internet forums and mobile phones.

Astute

some fans wanna feel like their above others,so wont give out the info methinks

Some fans? So how would SISU ony invite fans that fall into this bracket? How would they know?

Something is not right here.

Are they on their way out and discussed it? Promissed a free season ticket to all involved if nothing leaked?

Have they kept things quiet because the rumours could be better than the truth?

Did it even happen?

ccfcway

na

why would they give away free season tickets when they could have just kept their mouths shut last night and not said owt, the way they have with every other forum.

Interesting that the CT havent mentioned it either..

You do have to wonder what happened,

Someone will say something, the truth will out !!

This club is an absolute laughing stock, how long before this gets into the national media "Fans forum but the fans aresnt allowed to know what was said"

Nathccfc

That was exactly my point, why call it a fan forum if no fans are allowed to discuss what's being, if it's so secretive and important then why tell the fans? I'm totally confused they are meant to be making bridges with supporters (ie communication) but this way they are knocking them down further as we knew there was a fans forum but we are now allowed to know what's been said..

I don't know if you seen earlier in the thread I was tweeting someone who had gone to the forum and he said that they had got his name address and something to do with lawyers or something legal. Apparently the reason was if the players dont come to the club because it gets out the person who made it go public will be in trouble with the club. (that's what I assume it means anyway)

keef

blame the fans for the clubs ineptitude......nice

The sooner they fuck off the better......not the fans obviously.....they already left

Moe-Lask

Absoutely shocking! Logged on this morning to see what was said - and instead its just go me flippin' frustrated that in a PUBLIC Forum, FANS are to keep their mouths shut!?!

Absoutle Disgrace!

But the fans that went (if any did) should be telling us as fans... or for business sakes "So SISU can understand" from one stakeholder to another we have a right to know...

Utter Bollocks

Astute

So you are saying my guesses are very close Nath? :thinking about:

So how are they supposed to find out what anyone says, and if they could manage to do this then what chance is there of them doing anything, or even being able to do anything? If anything was leaked by someone that was not even there then chances are zero.

Must be more to it than that.

I'mARealWizard

Where has this utter nonsense about free ST come from?

I can't find the original mention anywere in this thread...? :thinking about:

Nathccfc

Astute, yeah I would say your guess is most likely to be the correct one.

I just don't know how to take it, because I can see at a certain point about the loan significance and wanting them to go through, but another part of me is that everyone knew about Torres, Carroll and Ronaldo's transfer it didn't put that in doubt, I know its a different level but same view.

Think of it this way, if we get the two players, will they spill the beans on what has been said?... I very much doubt it. Also, for all the time that they were there, they can't have just spoke about transfers and who they have coming in, they have not even said about ANYTHING they spoke about, even if it was their plan for the future, i really don't get it. Maybe they are planning war on America and don't want them to find out.. (oh I forgot they only own a football club)

Nathccfc

Where has this utter nonsense about free ST come from?

I can't find the original mention anywere in this thread...? :thinking about:

I think it was just a suggestion as to why no-one has said anything about the forum. Maybe everyone who attended got offered free season tickets.

keef

I think they all had to go in the 'showers'
SiSU are probably melting down the gold teeth as we speak

cloughie

If any one went they only have to tell a mate what was said and the mate can post it on here without any problem

ricohroar

They can post it on here with out any problem lol. What are the club gonna do about it lol hunt them down using IP address's men in black and stuff lol

na

why would they give away free season tickets when they could have just kept their mouths shut last night and not said owt, the way they have with every other forum.

Interesting that the CT havent mentioned it either..

You do have to wonder what happened,

Someone will say something, the truth will out !!

This club is an absolute laughing stock, how long before this gets into the national media "Fans forum but the fans aresnt allowed to know what was said"

Also interesting cov mad aint put anything on.
The phone in will be interesting tonight anyway

Nathccfc

You may want to read the SOC changes thread, doesn't bowed well for us does it, the instigator of SOC has resigned and another has, where next do we go now?

I had a sinking feeling just come across me all of a sudden, and my hope does seem to be dropping slowly but painfully :(

Users who are viewing this thread