Tommy Robinson (3 Viewers)

dancers lance

It is nothing to do with cultural sensitivities, like you've said the defendants had previously been reported, you've contradicted your own theory. The reason for the ban is the way the trials were arranged, have a look at the Independent story i linked earlier.
I wasn't proposing a theory (although I welcome the fact that you chose to peer review it, just in case) the point I made about cultural sensitivities is cemented in fact, it was admitted by the police and the social services as one of the reasons they allowed this disgrace to happen. They are not my words, they are the words of the "professionals" who were looking after these children many of which were already wards of the court.

fernandopartridge

I wasn't proposing a theory (although I welcome the fact that you chose to peer review it, just in case) the point I made about cultural sensitivities is cemented in fact, it was admitted by the police and the social services as one of the reasons they allowed this disgrace to happen. They are not my words, they are the words of the "professionals" who were looking after these children many of which were already wards of the court.
Your implication was that the reporting ban was down to cultural sensitivities and not just about trying to uphold justice

Sick Boy

I'm not sure what you're trying to say but Epstein and Trump are thick as thieves and he pretty much got away with the first lot of sex offences thanks to Trumps crony Alex Acosta.

He’s previously posted some videos as ‘the truth’ and the youtubers have been off their heads. I think one was about how the iPhone being the antichrist.

skybluetony176

Cultural sensitivities had nothing to do with the reporting ban. It’s standard in a gang trial where multiple defendants are involved when multiple linked trials take place. I’ll give you some personal experience. I have a cousin who was involved in organised crime, connected to the import and supply of drugs. He was one of the foot soldiers so to speak and was one of a number of defendants to appear in the first of a series of linked trials, he didn’t appear in any of subsequent trials and was in prison for months before it was reported he’d been found guilty and sentenced. Because of a reporting ban while the other trials were ongoing. There’s been no special treatment here just standard practice. Cultural sensitivity isn’t a factor.

Grappa

Tommy loves his Columbian marching powder.

EBn6TrqWwAYJ4Ux

clint van damme

Is that right Tommy Robinson is emigrating to Spain? Claiming asylum?

leaving because he doesn't feel safe in this country. That makes you a refugee Tommy.
Claiming someone firebombed his wifes house, a cunts trick if true.
Even though Tommy wasn't adverse to going after people in their homes when their families were there it was wrong when he did it and its wrong when it was done to him.

Ring Of Steel

leaving because he doesn't feel safe in this country. That makes you a refugee Tommy.
Even though Tommy wasn't adverse to going after people in their homes when their families were there it was wrong when he did it and its wrong when it was done to him.

Claiming asylum? I’d say he’s been snorting too much if that’s his cunning plan :p

skybluetony176

So it’s true then? I assumed it was a joke. Pretty shitty if someone did firebomb his wife’s property. Presumably he’s now sympathetic to Syrian, Libyans, Yemenis and Iraqis who have had everything they own blown up claiming asylum here.

duffer

Just to help out with the terminology here:

English living abroad = ex-pat
Foreigner living in England = immigrant

Ex-pats are expected to live in their own enclaves, and make a virtue out of not learning the language or following the local customs (especially if the local custom is to avoid alcohol).

Immigrants are expected to integrate immediately and only speak English (even amongst themselves).

skybluetony176

Ex-pats are expected to live in their own enclaves, and make a virtue out of not learning the language or following the local customs (especially if the local custom is to avoid alcohol).

Immigrants are expected to integrate immediately and only speak English (even amongst themselves).
As Frankie Boyle put it. Imagine being told that you have to integrate by someone who spends 2 weeks on holiday pointing at a picture of egg and chips.

duffer

As Frankie Boyle put it. Imagine being told that you have to integrate by someone who spends 2 weeks on holiday pointing at a picture of egg and chips.

SBT - you win. Nothing that I can say is going to explain it more clearly than that. Time I knocked off for the night and watched the cricket. (Yes, I pass the Tebbit test, btw, in case anyone is worried about that). :)

JimmyHillsbeard

SBT - you win. Nothing that I can say is going to explain it more clearly than that. Time I knocked off for the night and watched the cricket. (Yes, I pass the Tebbit test, btw, in case anyone is worried about that). :)

Norman Tebbitt fails his own Cricket Test. Lived and represented Essex for 30 years, yet supports Middlesex.

Nick

Administrator
Did his house actually get firebombed? If it did you can't excuse that but he isn't exactly known for his honesty is he

chiefdave

Did his house actually get firebombed? If it did you can't excuse that but he isn't exactly known for his honesty is he
Would a house being fire bombed not be something that made the news? Would also be pretty visible signs of damage.

Although with his criminal record you wouldn’t discount him doing an insurance job.

Marty

Completely agree, not sure where you would move somewhere where you can't even speak to the locals, most languages on the Europe side of the Med are fairly easy to pick up too.

LastGarrison

Tommy Robinson in “taking his audience for mugs” shocker. Let’s face it. Anyone who takes this guy seriously is a candidate to get ripped off.
Ridiculous.

Like they thought they were donating to an actual political party and that there would be a proper business infrastructure and auditing process.

I reckon I would have bought a house and gone on the sesh with it as well.

A fool and their money and all that.......

duffer

A low-rent racist thug, always has been, always will be.

Taking money out of the far right has always been an easy exercise; a bit of overt racism, a lot of fake outrage when you get shut-down or called out, and then a request for cash to support 'free speech'. Ker-ching! :)

Terry_dactyl

A low-rent racist thug, always has been, always will be.

Taking money out of the far right has always been an easy exercise; a bit of overt racism, a lot of fake outrage when you get shut-down or called out, and then a request for cash to support 'free speech'. Ker-ching! :)
But he ‘tells it how it is’ and stands up for ‘our culture’ against the leftist elite etc etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread