Tommy Robinson (2 Viewers)

martcov

Hilarious. Just because he makes some valid points regarding Islam I'm suddenly a worshipper of his.

I suppose it's better than being a naive apologist for grooming gangs and the like though.

You have got everything wrong here and have been shown how you were wrong, but you still stick to your Fox News, Breitbart, Fria Taden version of events. You do seem to worship the cxxt.

skybluetony176

Why don't you learn about him first ie youtube video at Oxford uni......Then you might understand why he's a 'attention seeking knobhead'..

He’s a narcissist as has already been pointed out. That’s why he’s an attention seeking knobhead. Any subject matter he covers is almost irrelevant to him, it’s all about all eyes on me. He just happens to be a racist as well as a narcissist.

skybluetony176

Seems to me some people on here would prefer grooming gangs ( which happen to be muslim) walking the streets than someone who has outed them ie TR...I for one never new they were happening never mind so widespread. As i've said before the government were shit scared of him and yes he fcuked it up for himself and were trying everything to shut him up.

Tommy Robinson hasn’t outed anyone and the only person who’s risked them being allowed to walk the streets is Tommy Robinson.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The court made an order for the media to not cover the trial you idiot. The reason being to not prejudice the outcome. Quite reasonable and usual. TR has breached that now, the trial or subsequent one could well collapse. Well done Tommy, that'll get justice for the victims.
I hate these backwards misogynistic grooming gangs as much as anyone before anybody goes down that road.

'You idiot'. How progressive of you.

How did TR breach anything other than what was already released? Still after 100 times no one has been able to tell me. He said their names and what they were suspected of. Something even the BBC among just a few others also published. Why are they not in prison? It literally makes no sense.

No court would throw a trial out for that, literally none. It's nit picking and looking for an excuse. Which conveniently makes it looks like people care for the victims, when in fact they are more bothered about gunning down TR.

I get that it is a sensitive trial, and I get that he is a bit of a scumbag, but after all the cover ups that have gone on with this sort of thing and the fact it makes so many people uncomfortable they don't like to talk about it, it is not good. After 8 pages one or two posters admit there might be a problem, but the general concentration is still on TR and denial. You cannot therefore tell me that this is something worth dropping.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

You have got everything wrong here and have been shown how you were wrong, but you still stick to your Fox News, Breitbart, Fria Taden version of events. You do seem to worship the cxxt.

Keep smoking the meth, Mart.

1) I never said you worshipped him

2) No one is apologising for grooming gangs. Muslim or otherwise.

3) Tommy Robinson hasn’t made a valid point in his life.

Clearly they are. They hate that this group are being persecuted. How many posters on here actually acknowledge there is a problem?

Almost none.

They're too busy trying to argue with me about TR than to tackle the actual problem. Admitting it would be a good start. Honestly would also clear out people like TR.

clint van damme

How did TR breach anything other than what was already released? Still after 100 times no one has been able to tell me. He said their names and what they were suspected of. Something even the BBC among just a few others also published. Why are they not in prison? It literally makes no sense.

No court would throw a trial out for that, literally none. It's nit picking and looking for an excuse. Which conveniently makes it looks like people care for the victims, when in fact they are more bothered about gunning down TR.

I get that it is a sensitive trial, and I get that he is a bit of a scumbag, but after all the cover ups that have gone on with this sort of thing and the fact it makes so many people uncomfortable they don't like to talk about it, it is not good. After 8 pages one or two posters admit there might be a problem, but the general concentration is still on TR and denial. You cannot therefore tell me that this is something worth dropping.

Read the secret barrister blog on the issue and that explains what he did wrong.

clint van damme

Clearly they are. They hate that this group are being persecuted. How many posters on here actually acknowledge there is a problem?

Almost none.

They're too busy trying to argue with me about TR than to tackle the actual problem. Admitting it would be a good start. Honestly would also clear out people like TR.

they're too busy arguing about Tommy Robinson?!! Look at the thread title!

martcov

No one on here has said that grooming gangs are not a problem. They are one of many problems in society. TR is another problem. Trying to point the finger at a group of people of a particular religion and conveniently letting people who are sex offenders, but of other religions, out of the limelight. The idea being to wind people up against Muslims, who are mostly a different colour to his fans and are migrants, or people with a migration background. Incitement to hate, disguised as a heroic fight supposedly against a government or society who are intent on suppressing poorly educated white people and diluting the white christian European society by importing backward Muslims. No proof that there is any such organised conspiracy, just loads of right wing sites exploiting the insecurity of some people. In the old days it was religious preachers who did that with their myths and super natural stories, but now we have right wing messiahs and „priest substitutes“.

The Lurker

No one on here has said that grooming gangs are not a problem. They are one of many problems in society. TR is another problem. Trying to point the finger at a group of people of a particular religion and conveniently letting people who are sex offenders, but of other religions, out of the limelight. The idea being to wind people up against Muslims, who are mostly a different colour to his fans and are migrants, or people with a migration background. Incitement to hate, disguised as a heroic fight supposedly against a government or society who are intent on suppressing poorly educated white people and diluting the white christian European society by importing backward Muslims. No proof that there is any such organised conspiracy, just loads of right wing sites exploiting the insecurity of some people. In the old days it was religious preachers who did that with their myths and super natural stories, but now we have right wing messiahs and „priest substitutes“.

if there wasn’t grooming gangs or acts of terror and plots being foiled. No-one would listen or care about tommy R. The fact these acts happen and mostly by Muslims people will listen as the mainstream parties or too scared to speak about it because it would upset the Muslim community.

look at the facts

Grooming gangs are mostly Muslims
Most of acts of terror over the world are committed by Muslims

no-one in power stand up and talk about the issues. True or false?

I see in Germany and Sweden rape is up 75% and most committed by Muslims. New Year’s Eve women in Germany were being molested by Muslims. The issues are there for all to see and if no-one does or says anything it’ll continue to occur

skybluetony176

Almost none.

Everyone has acknowledged the problem. No one has said or hates this group being persecuted so long as that is through the proper channels ie the justice system. Pointing out that TR is only targeting a specific demographic of these gangs is doing neither of the things you’re accusing people of. Does it matter how many times it’s pointed out to you that TR isn’t exposing anyone you’ll keep claiming that he is. The police uncovered this gang not TR, it’s the justice system that is bringing them to justice not TR, the press from all sectors covered the story pre trial not TR, TR only took an interest in it once a blackout was put in place so the trial couldn’t be prejudiced to ensure a fair trial that would deliver justice for the victims, TR ignored this that is why he was done for contempt of court while claiming he was “exposing”. As I’ve already pointed out to you it’s a cheap trick to claim that you’re exposing them and you would have to be pretty dumb to fall for it.

The Lurker

Everyone has acknowledged the problem. No one has said or hates this group being persecuted so long as that is through the proper channels ie the justice system. Pointing out that TR is only targeting a specific demographic of these gangs is doing neither of the things you’re accusing people of. Does it matter how many times it’s pointed out to you that TR isn’t exposing anyone you’ll keep claiming that he is. The police uncovered this gang not TR, it’s the justice system that is bringing them to justice not TR, the press from all sectors covered the story pre trial not TR, TR only took an interest in it once a blackout was put in place so the trial couldn’t be prejudiced to ensure a fair trial that would deliver justice for the victims, TR ignored this that is why he was done for contempt of court while claiming he was “exposing”. As I’ve already pointed out to you it’s a cheap trick to claim that you’re exposing them and you would have to be pretty dumb to fall for it.

how many times it’s not about exposing them it’s about reporting what’s happened. When jimmy saville the bastard was ousted it was in the news for months front page story on a daily basis. When a group of 28 Muslim men commit far worse it’s page 20.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

they're too busy arguing about Tommy Robinson?!! Look at the thread title!

As I've said before, what's more important Clint. A scummy Luton Town fan or grooming gangs?

I think everyone pretty much agrees Robinson is a nob. I just think he does have some valid points on things. His latest video before he got banged up was about a hit and run. Really interesting and I reckon there is some truth in it.

Ashdown

Nothing to do with free speech though. He broke the terms of his probation and that caused him to be locked up. He was disrupting a trial. The people being tried are scum, but the legal system has to take it’s course.

If he wasn’t a known criminal with a suspended sentence, he would still be outside.
Just remember that pertinent point eh pal.................'The people being tried are scum'...............and there is too many of them in this country and this has happened too many times and they all seem to come from that same largely estranged community !

skybluetony176

how many times it’s not about exposing them it’s about reporting what’s happened. When jimmy saville the bastard was ousted it was in the news for months front page story on a daily basis. When a group of 28 Muslim men commit far worse it’s page 20.

But it has been reported. Countless posters now have posted countless links to it being reported pre media blackout as imposed by the court. When the media blackout has been lifted it will be reported again. What is so difficult about that that some people can’t understand? As I keep pointing out it’s a cheap trick on TR’s part to claim it’s not being reported while a media blackout is in place. Don’t be stupid enough to fall for it.

The Lurker

But it has been reported. Countless posters now have posted countless links to it being reported pre media blackout as imposed by the court. When the media blackout has been lifted it will be reported again. What is so difficult about that that some people can’t understand? As I keep pointing out it’s a cheap trick on TR’s part to claim it’s not being reported while a media blackout is in place. Don’t be stupid enough to fall for it.

stupid to fall for what exactly? The trial was over it was the day of sentencing. If it was during the trial then he was daft but when scum are being sentenced then it doesn’t affect the trial. all the info he read out on his video prior to arrest was in the public domain

skybluetony176

stupid to fall for what exactly? The trial was over it was the day of sentencing. If it was during the trial then he was daft but when scum are being sentenced then it doesn’t affect the trial. all the info he read out on his video prior to arrest was in the public domain

Parts 1 & 2 of a 3 part trial has finished as chief Dave has already pointed out. What are you seriously suggesting? That the blackout should be lifted and risk part 3? Because that’s what it sounds like. Unless you want to give them a chance of getting away with what they’re accused of in part 3 you have to accept the need for an ongoing press blackout.

The Lurker

Parts 1 & 2 of a 3 part trial has finished as chief Dave has already pointed out. What are you seriously suggesting? That the blackout should be lifted and risk part 3? Because that’s what it sounds like. Unless you want to give them a chance of getting away with what they’re accused of in part 3 you have to accept the need for an ongoing press blackout.
What links buddy?

fernandopartridge

It is quite straight forward: (from the Secret Barrister)
2. What are reporting restrictions?

The starting point of our criminal justice system is that justice must be seen to be done. However the law provides for exceptions to open justice, known generally as “reporting restrictions”. Reporting restrictions apply in a wide range of situations – from automatic restrictions preventing the identification of a complainant in a sexual allegation, to restrictions preventing reporting of Youth Court proceedings, to discretionary restrictions protecting the identity of child witnesses in the adult courts. Further details, if you are interested, can be found here.

One breed of restriction order is something called a “postponement order”, under section 4(2) of the Contempt of Court Act 1981. Postponement orders are not unusual, particularly where there are a series of linked trials – for example, where allegations of drug networks involving 30 defendants are concerned, there will be several trials (it not being physically possible to accommodate 30 defendants in a single courtroom). To avoid jurors having their deliberations contaminated by what they might read or hear about the earlier linked trials, reporting of all of them is often postponed until the end. Where there is a separate-but-related issue, such as a contempt of court involving a third party, this can also be the subject of a section 4(2) order. The test is:

1. Would a fair, accurate and contemporaneous report of the proceedings (or part thereof) published in good faith create a substantial risk of prejudice to the administration of justice in those or other proceedings?
  2. Is an order postponing the publication of such reports necessary and are its terms proportionate? Would such an order eliminate the risk of prejudice to the administration of justice? Could less restrictive measures achieve the objective?
  3. On the specific facts of this case, does the public interest in protecting the administration of justice outweigh the strong public interest in open justice?
This is what we had here. The judge had imposed a postponement order preventing the media from reporting on the ongoing trial until all linked trials had concluded.

Breaching a reporting restriction amounts to a contempt of court. Which is what Yaxley-Lennon admitted doing.

It is nothing to do with a 'cover up', it's to ensure a trial does not collapse. Earlier reports that these men were due in court do not impart any evidence that might either way influence a jury, contemporaneous reporting of an ongoing trial may do though.

Like I said earlier, for somebody who allegedly wants justice for the victims, he goes about it in a funny way.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It is quite straight forward: (from the Secret Barrister)

It is nothing to do with a 'cover up', it's to ensure a trial does not collapse. Earlier reports that these men were due in court do not impart any evidence that might either way influence a jury, contemporaneous reporting of an ongoing trial may do though.

Like I said earlier, for somebody who allegedly wants justice for the victims, he goes about it in a funny way.

The Secret Barrister does not conduct them-self in a professional enough way for me to take them seriously to be honest. Even if you can argue TR should have been prosecuted for this, then the media outlets who published their names and alleged crimes should also be prosecuted. I believe the punishment and fast track to prison were excessive, and if the roles were reversed I don't believe this would have happened.

I think it's fair that people are wound up about this. Credit to the BBC for once on their 3 girls documentary. They highlighted 78 (I think) town and cities throughout the country where this has happened. How many of these have we actually heard about? There is a big problem which the surface of it is barely being scratched. The odd story about it doesn't disprove that, or do justice for the scale of this. I suspect if it wasn't for TR when this trial would have finished, we wouldn't have heard very much about the outcome here either. With the storm that has been whipped up I would expect something will now come out, but who knows.

Ashdown

if there wasn’t grooming gangs or acts of terror and plots being foiled. No-one would listen or care about tommy R. The fact these acts happen and mostly by Muslims people will listen as the mainstream parties or too scared to speak about it because it would upset the Muslim community.

look at the facts

Grooming gangs are mostly Muslims
Most of acts of terror over the world are committed by Muslims

no-one in power stand up and talk about the issues. True or false?

I see in Germany and Sweden rape is up 75% and most committed by Muslims. New Year’s Eve women in Germany were being molested by Muslims. The issues are there for all to see and if no-one does or says anything it’ll continue to occur
Don't talk such common sense !!.................Sadly though the 'oss has bolted and those said minorities now have the numbers to cause absolute mayhem in the country if they feel they are being singled out. The government in truth does try to keep a lid on it all as best they can and to follow the letter of the law for the sake of peace and I don't blame them for that. The real fucking morons in all this are those who felt pressured to open the floodgates originally and then expect people from completely different cultures to all pull on the same rope and act like each other and have the same interests and values. Religion and politics will see that doesn't happen ! Birds of a feather will always flock together !

NorthernWisdom

The number of people on this thread who a) want to single people out for being minorities and b) seem to want them to get off by supporting somebody who is doing their best to ensure they do get off is very, very disturbing.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

But we should take a narcissist with a fraud conviction a contempt of court conviction who operates under a false name and has a camcorder and a Facebook account seriously?

Who's taking him seriously? I certainly don't.

Like the secret barrister, he makes some fair points but that's about as far as it goes.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The number of people on this thread who a) want to single people out for being minorities and b) seem to want them to get off by supporting somebody who is doing their best to ensure they do get off is very, very disturbing.

The number of people on this thread who can't bring themselves to admit there is a problem from a certain community is more disturbing considering the crimes we are talking about here. It's exactly what led to Rotherham.

No one really cares for Robinson, they just like having someone who is outspoken about a genuinely large issue. It would be much better if it didn't come from him, but I cannot see anyone who is reasonable that has the balls. Even if he shouldn't have been at the court, people probably wouldn't be listening to him if the nations press swarmed down there as soon as the trial has fully finished.

clint van damme

The number of people on this thread who can't bring themselves to admit there is a problem from a certain community

wrong as usual. Some of us just won't castigate whole communities because of the actions of a some of it's members.
And you may want to look up the ethnic demographic of child sex offenders, I am very much in the bracket of one of the highest offending groups, but they are still very much a minority and I would not want to be labelled because of the crimes of a small minority.

fernandopartridge

The number of people on this thread who can't bring themselves to admit there is a problem from a certain community is more disturbing considering the crimes we are talking about here. It's exactly what led to Rotherham.

No one really cares for Robinson, they just like having someone who is outspoken about a genuinely large issue. It would be much better if it didn't come from him, but I cannot see anyone who is reasonable that has the balls. Even if he shouldn't have been at the court, people probably wouldn't be listening to him if the nations press swarmed down there as soon as the trial has fully finished.
I said there was a problem and was more specific than that idiot Robinson. He really should be himself.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

wrong as usual. Some of us just won't castigate whole communities because of the actions of a some of it's members.
And you may want to look up the ethnic demographic of child sex offenders, I am very much in the bracket of one of the highest offending groups, but they are still very much a minority and I would not want to be labelled because of the crimes of a small minority.

So you say you are not ignoring the problem, but then go on to try and make it sound like there isn't one?

It's you that is wrong. The stats were posted earlier in the thread.

You're in the highest demographic because you're white British... In Britian. It is actually only marginally the highest on just over 30% of suspects. 'Asians' are just below 30%. Whilst there is no correlation released on religion you can tell by the names they are nearly always Muslim.

With Muslims being at 5% of the UK population, you can see why their appearances are staggerinly high given that they only show up a fration less than white British.

There is a problem, Clint. Tommy Robinson is certainly not the solution, but neither is denial or having a go at the people who raise the matter.

clint van damme

So you say you are not ignoring the problem, but then go on to try and make it sound like there isn't one?

It's you that is wrong. The stats were posted earlier in the thread.

You're in the highest demographic because you're white British... In Britian. It is actually only marginally the highest on just over 30% of suspects. 'Asians' are just below 30%. Whilst there is no correlation released on religion you can tell by the names they are nearly always Muslim.

With Muslims being at 5% of the UK population, you can see why their appearances are staggerinly high given that they only show up a fration less than white British.

There is a problem, Clint. Tommy Robinson is certainly not the solution, but neither is denial or having a go at the people who raise the matter.

once again, and I'm not sure what you're struggling with, I will not demonise whole sections of society because of the actions of a few of their members.

That's not saying there's no problem, that's saying deal with the perpetrators not tarnish whole communities.
In another era you would have been coming out with the same rhetoric about Jews, or Irish or blacks, (I'm ole enough to remember when all blacks were rapists).

skybluetony176

Who's taking him seriously? I certainly don't.

Like the secret barrister, he makes some fair points but that's about as far as it goes.

If you’re not taking him seriously why did you say in your opening post that we need TR? Why have you constantly attacked people who point out why we shouldn’t take him seriously? What points has he made exactly?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

once again, and I'm not sure what you're struggling with, I will not demonise whole sections of society because of the actions of a few of their members.

That's not saying there's no problem, that's saying deal with the perpetrators not tarnish whole communities.
In another era you would have been coming out with the same rhetoric about Jews, or Irish or blacks, (I'm ole enough to remember when all blacks were rapists).

Yes, and it clouds your judgment.

Stop the faux outrage. If we can't criticise anything because groups have been persecuted in the past then we are in trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread