Tommy Robinson (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
What are you on about ?
Your hero and his mates surrounding somebody like that then piling in.

Funny really when he was too scared to leave his prison cell.

As I said, cunts trick along with punching somebody from behind without them knowing.

Westendlad

Your hero and his mates surrounding somebody like that then piling in.

Funny really when he was too scared to leave his prison cell.

As I said, cunts trick along with punching somebody from behind without them knowing.
Nick shut up. You're talking complete bollocks. You don't know the facts just the 'fake news' that you are so gullible to listen and read .

chiefdave

You don't know the facts just the 'fake news' that you are so gullible to listen and read .
giphy.gif

Westendlad

Also mr gullible....If you were out with mates and some random dickhead threw something in your face would you not expect them to jump in ? If not then what shit mates you've got.

Nick

Administrator
Also mr gullible....If you were out with mates and some random dickhead threw something in your face would you not expect them to jump in ? If not then what shit mates you've got.
No, I wouldn't expect 5 or 6 to pile into somebody on their own while I jumped in too.

If it was going to go that way I'd do it myself. The same as I wouldn't pile in to somebody on their own with a group of others.

I'm by no means Jonny concrete but I wouldn't need my mates to hold them down or get in there first.

Westendlad

No, I wouldn't expect 5 or 6 to pile into somebody on their own while I jumped in too.

If it was going to go that way I'd do it myself. The same as I wouldn't pile in to somebody on their own with a group of others.

I'm by no means Jonny concrete but I wouldn't need my mates to hold them down or get in there first.
But your not famous Nick ( don't cry)..........He has scum that want to harm him and his family so of course he needs security. Now tomorrow children we will learning about...............Jeeezzzzzz i thought you were a clever bloke lol

chiefdave

He's not out with his mates though is he? He's out campaigning and there's a long standing tradition in this country of people in that position having things chucked at them, said to date back to Elizabethan times. Can hardly have come as a complete surprise something like this happened.

Why shouldn't he be held to the same standard as others? If Cameron or Corbyn had responded in a similar way they would have been in all sorts of trouble. Look at Prescott, he only took a swing and it was a major story for days. Why is it when its Tommy its different?

Some of the people in those videos will be lucky if they don't get charged with assault, including the milkshake thrower. Of course I'm sure the same old story about it being some big conspiracy against him will be peddled if that happens.

Nick

Administrator
But your not famous Nick ( don't cry)..........He has scum that want to harm him and his family so of course he needs security. Now tomorrow children we will learning about...............Jeeezzzzzz i thought you were a clever bloke lol
You are moving away from the point now.

I'm pretty sure if somebody went to break in and attack my daughter my mates would be all over it as I would the other way round.

However, we wouldn't all surround a bloke on his own in the street like that and then pile in.

He needs security so he can throw his weight around (What there is of it).

It's miles away from protecting him and his family.

It's worrying you can't grasp that simple point.

Westendlad

He's not out with his mates though is he? He's out campaigning and there's a long standing tradition in this country of people in that position having things chucked at them, said to date back to Elizabethan times. Can hardly have come as a complete surprise something like this happened.

Why shouldn't he be held to the same standard as others? If Cameron or Corbyn had responded in a similar way they would have been in all sorts of trouble. Look at Prescott, he only took a swing and it was a major story for days. Why is it when its Tommy its different?

Some of the people in those videos will be lucky if they don't get charged with assault, including the milkshake thrower. Of course I'm sure the same old story about it being some big conspiracy against him will be peddled if that happens.
Coz Tommy is not standing to be a member of parliament is the first difference......And Dave you're better than this so stop the playground bollocks yeah..

Westendlad

You are moving away from the point now.

I'm pretty sure if somebody went to break in and attack my daughter my mates would be all over it as I would the other way round.

However, we wouldn't all surround a bloke on his own in the street like that and then pile in.

He needs security so he can throw his weight around (What there is of it).

It's miles away from protecting him and his family.

It's worrying you can't grasp that simple point.
Nick the Spin....maestro lol

Users who are viewing this thread