Tommy Robinson (8 Viewers)

Grendel

Plenty of righties I know who consider him a racist thug too.

It’s not just they now though - it’s the fact he’s developing himself into a money making celebrity off the general thuggery

NorthernWisdom

it’s the fact he’s developing himself into a money making celebrity off the general thuggery
Don't disagree with that either. Do consider it very dangerous to lump all righties in, by implication, as supporters of him - and that's what happens if you decide people who disagree with this approach must be lefties.

I may not agree with many right-wing approaches to politics, but it's crazy to lump them all in together with the likes of our Tommy, and an insult to them.

(A bit like suggesting all lefties are Marxist Trots, mind you ;))

Nick

Administrator
Good to see he is throwing punches again with all of his mates to back him up.

He had a milkshake thrown at him while him and his mates seemed to be surrounding somebody then piled in.

Will see what else is said but to be fair it only cost somebody a milkshake to walk him into another own goal.

Westendlad

With about 8 of my mates surrounding you while I am in your face?

Anybody can be double hard when they have security

What is being stirred?
How about if you were worthy of having 8 mates protecting you........Honestly i despair......:(

Nick

Administrator
How about if you were worthy of having 8 mates protecting you........Honestly i despair......:(
Protecting me while I pile in to a bloke on his own? Sorry, I see that the same as hitting somebody from behind without them knowing.

Same if it was 10 brown men surrounding him kicking off, wouldn't be right.

Westendlad

Lets face it.......The lefty scum are shit scared whats happening around Europe. In 10 years most EU countries will be ruled by right wing governments ....

Westendlad

Protecting me while I pile in to a bloke on his own? Sorry, I see that the same as hitting somebody from behind without them knowing.

Same if it was 10 brown men surrounding him kicking off, wouldn't be right.
As i said........Let me or anyone else throw something in your face then lets see how you react...

Users who are viewing this thread