Tom Eaves Set To Sign? (2 Viewers)

Hobo

Calum Wilson on loan...now that would be a deal lol

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Calum Wilson on load...now that would be a deal lol

I wish... If anyone can make it happen though it's Pressley ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

Robo,
That doesn't excite me, he is 32. I would rather see players coming in the 22-28 yrs bracket. Players we can get a few years out of and potentially sell on if they develop (yes folks sell on that is the market we are in).

SkyBlue_Bear83

Isn't he the crouch type player?

Doesn't really excite me, wouldn't be bad as third choice striker I guess. Would be a bit disappointed if he was first choice

covcity4life

i dunno if it means were changing, maybe SP just wants another big man/small man dynamic like clarke/wilson(not really that small mind)

a fast striker playing off eaves could have potential. maybe the 3rd bourny man will be a striker. who have they got?

BinleyBlue

I saw him play for Shrews v Tranmere last season: slower than Bothroyd, clumsier than Kevin Kyle, lazier than final season McSheffrey. Not the answer!

FRY-CCFC

i dunno if it means were changing, maybe SP just wants another big man/small man dynamic like clarke/wilson(not really that small mind)

a fast striker playing off eaves could have potential. maybe the 3rd bourny man will be a striker. who have they got?

It will be josh mcquoid

SkyblueBazza

No doubt the Telegraph will call him a 'starlet' as they tend to do anybody under the age of 25.

Signing eaves will really raise the roof. There was me thinking we were picking players out of the gutter. No doubt that the usual moaners will slate the signing.

Unlike your own optimistic, positive response?

PUSB

Samo

We seem to have lofty ambitions these days.

xcraigx

Last time I saw him play the biggest cheer of the afternoon was when he was subbed. Not a popular figure at Shrewsbury last season but the abuse he received quite regularly was probably never going to spur him on.

Nick

Administrator
Last time I saw him play the biggest cheer of the afternoon was when he was subbed. Not a popular figure at Shrewsbury last season but the abuse he received quite regularly was probably never going to spur him on.

Was that at home?

spider_ricoh

don't laugh at me here but we could do worse than re-sign Platt on a free

- experience for an otherwise young team
- when he was interviewed he sounded like a thoughtful and intelligent guy who could be a real mentor / leader
- shock-supersub who can disconcert defenders with his height e..g like Niall Quinn
- although very limited he never gave up, gave it everything - a good example for others

xcraigx

Was that at home?

Oops, yeah it was at home! There could be a decent player in there somewhere but when you're being abused by some of your own fans it's not going to help matters. His offside stats are simply awful though.

Sky Blue Harry H

don't laugh at me here but we could do worse than re-sign Platt on a free

- experience for an otherwise young team
- when he was interviewed he sounded like a thoughtful and intelligent guy who could be a real mentor / leader
- shock-supersub who can disconcert defenders with his height e..g like Niall Quinn
- although very limited he never gave up, gave it everything - a good example for others

images

Nick

Administrator
Oops, yeah it was at home! There could be a decent player in there somewhere but when you're being abused by some of your own fans it's not going to help matters. His offside stats are simply awful though.

Must be the same game, think he feigned an injury as he was having a bit of a shocker. This isn't me slating him, just from what I remember in that game.

Users who are viewing this thread