Todays Protest Thread - LIVE (2 Viewers)

Skyblue4u

Might be a good Idea to keep todays events, as it happens, all in one thread for easier reading for everybody

cornoccfc

Good idea!

Anybody making use of Twitter? could make good use of hashtags to share info + photos of the day

#wewantSISUout
#saveourcity

are two I know are in use this morning

fiander17PUSB

cant get to protest so yeah good idea. Deffo post photos.

#sisuout

crowsnest

Sky sports news just did a piece about the 1987 cup final.
Afterwards said about the protest against the owners and only 6000 tickets sold, of which 1500 were Southampton.
Then said some fans will be entering the stadium 15 minutes after the kick off - le tissier replied the game will be over by then.

torchomatic

CovInEssex

Sky sports news just did a piece about the 1987 cup final.
Afterwards said about the protest against the owners and only 6000 tickets sold, of which 1500 were Southampton.
Then said some fans will be entering the stadium 15 minutes after the kick off - le tissier replied the game will be over by then.

Haha, banter.

Disorganised1

Claims of 200 round statue

Kuklinski

Ive decided to follow Cookie, I hope you are an interesting guy or else you'll be on the list my friend.

CovInEssex

The protest has finished now, hasn't it?

What would everyone like a picture of? My penis is off limits.

ccfcdan

I managed to get some Southampton fans to put my banner up in there end!! Great protest. Brilliant turn out.

skybluesteve76

I was very disappointed with the turnout. And the half hearted songs by the blokes on the dodgy megaphone were embarrassing. Not sure what that will achieve. Don't understand why more people didn't bother?

Skyblue4u

The real aim was the boycott and after hearing about the really poor turn out in the ground I would say it's been a great sucess

BackRoomRummermill

As I am not in Cov I was not at the protest but I fully support the Guys and girls that went fair play to you !!!

THe irony is if by some chance we win this and get a big 5 club at home in the next round woill there be a boycott................. think not I am afraid

bamalamafizzfazz

I think the actual event was not the most important bit. We need to now spread the word. Go viral. Facebook, youtube etc. It makes a huge statement that our banner was in Southampton's end.

Maybe if we get a home draw in the next round we can boycott by going to watch Nuneaton or Bedworth lol.

Users who are viewing this thread