Todays games (1 Viewer)

Tommo1993

giphy.gif

Tommo1993

Can’t see Rotherham getting anything against Luton or Cardiff. I hope they don’t, I want the Derby v Wednesday game to be a bloodbath. They have to televise it.

Otis

Can’t see Rotherham getting anything against Luton or Cardiff. I hope they don’t, I want the Derby v Wednesday game to be a bloodbath. They have to televise it.
Best scenario is Rotherham winning against Luton isn't it.

A draw would be okay too, but that makes it a three way fight. I would like to see Rotherham win to put Derby in the bottom 3 going into the final game.

Otis

They televise several games at the same time don't they.

Tommo1993

If Wednesday can beat Derbeh 1-0, and Rotherham lose both games and Wycombe beat Middlesbrough 14-0, that’d be fun.

Fergusons_Beard

Could have the very real scenario of the bottom 4 all having 43 points and one of them staying up on goal difference!

Massive game for Rotherham on Tuesday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

D

Deleted member 11652

Another goal for Ched Evans.

He’s shit though because Who Scored said so

ovduk78

Derby's last 6 games

P 6 W 0 D 0 L 6

Rooney has done such a great job & will hopefully complete his mission impossible with a 7th straight loss against Wednesday

Alkhen

I want Rotherham to do it. Just want us to have as many shite teams in the championship as possible. Nice to have a buffer of dross and good chance to pick up points. Although Derby and Wednesday have been terrible they have more potential to change things next year

Brighton Sky Blue

I want Rotherham to do it. Just want us to have as many shite teams in the championship as possible. Nice to have a buffer of dross and good chance to pick up points. Although Derby and Wednesday have been terrible they have more potential to change things next year

Got to think both Peterborough and Hull will spend big, could really use Rotherham staying up and Lincoln winning the play offs

Evo1883

Got to think both Peterborough and Hull will spend big, could really use Rotherham staying up and Lincoln winning the play offs
We have to factor in covid too , the effect on these clubs plus many more in this league .

We seem to be in a position to just carry on

Users who are viewing this thread