Today’s games (1 Viewer)

no_loyalty

Forest currently losing 2-0 at Reading.

Evo1883

We move 6 points clear of the bottom 3... That's all I care about... Good day PUSB

Barnsley

Preston beat Bournemouth mid week and looked terrible this afternoon, Wycombe were unfortunate not to have collected all 3 points good results for us though. Both teams look very beatable on this showing. I see you handed the manky mob a good beating well done.

Barnsley

I said no way to the barber today about play offs, but could we... 👀

Surely it’s bridge too far, anywhere from 7th to 14th is possible if you can put in some consistent performances against teams in that zone and the bottom 9 teams, it’s the top 6 to 9 sides that’ll do your chances of finishing any higher. You seem to be finding your feet of late though.

cc84cov

Surely it’s bridge too far, anywhere from 7th to 14th is possible if you can put in some consistent performances against teams in that zone and the bottom 9 teams, it’s the top 6 to 9 sides that’ll do your chances of finishing any higher. You seem to be finding your feet of late though.
We are coming for you kid 👀🏆

ccfc92

I'd take mid table finish now, but like you say we are finding our feet, so who knows.

Other than pens, we have also stopped the silly goals being conceded.

Barnsley

I'd take mid table finish now, but like you say we are finding our feet, so who knows.

Other than pens, we have also stopped the silly goals being conceded.

You got to beat the teams below you and around you do that and you’ll be fine, from 13th to 24th none of them have have beat us yet only yourselves and Millwall have taken points from us, but we’ve got 5 of them to play before the new year.

Mcbean

Rogerthem mostly rogered today 😂great result - would have been better without the non penalty

D

Deleted member 2477

What a fantastic weekend. Great performance and three points by the city, wasps got smashed and Sunderland lose to the bottom club under their new manager. Doesnt get better. Pusb

Users who are viewing this thread