Today’s games (1 Viewer)

87 n all that

Reading were clearly early season pace setters until we beat them. Doubt they’ll be top 6 by the end of the season. Sheff wed will be well clear by of the bottom of the table by then.

EalingSB

I’m watching the Stoke game as my father-in-law supports them and my brother-in-law supports Wycombe. Grimmer’s having a decent game. We had hospitality at Wycombe for the game last Christmas and Grimmer was speaking in the lounge - clearly loved his time at Cov and he came over to have a chat with us all after. Top lad.

Barnsley

They are. Might be for you also. Don’t get carried away you’re perennial yo-yos. We aim for 4th from bottom. What are your expectations?
Expecting us finishing mid table ish between 7th and 14th ish. Next season will probably be a struggle for us again though. We get a decent season every 2 to 3 years this was due to be our decent season, hopefully we can handle contracts differently this time but I won’t hold my breath.
I wouldn’t call us perennial yo-yos. We’ve been been relegated from this league 3 times in the last 60 years. Granted 2 of them were in the last decade but still hardly perennials.

Evo1883

Expecting us finishing mid table ish between 7th and 14th ish. Next season will probably be a struggle for us again though. We get a decent season every 2 to 3 years this was due to be our decent season, hopefully we can handle contracts differently this time but I won’t hold my breath.
I wouldn’t call us perennial yo-yos. We’ve been been relegated from this league 3 times in the last 60 years. Granted 2 of them were in the last decade but still hardly perennials.

I think you will finish 15th

We will finish where we are now 19th.

IL take that for us... Kick on a bit more next year

87 n all that

87 n all that

Did you say 7th? 😂😂😂 Really, bad boy, 7th. 7th to 14th isn’t a statement. You’ll be bottom half and you Know it. 7th😂😂? Really? What do thick, Yorkshire cunts like yourself do during lockdown?

Barnsley

Did you say 7th? 😂😂😂 Really, bad boy, 7th. 7th to 14th isn’t a statement. You’ll be bottom half and you Know it. 7th😂😂? Really? What do thick, Yorkshire cunts like yourself do during lockdown?

Yeah somewhere in between 7th and 14th. Probably lower end but somewhere in there.

Users who are viewing this thread