To those who have agreed to go to games. (2 Viewers)

torchomatic

So does shit. I don't think Tim will ever get another job in footy after this, will he?

What, fish-sticks? That's the other thread.

wingy

So does shit. I don't think Tim will ever get another job in footy after this, will he?
The opposite I would say Torch ,the FL have opened the floodgates to any unscrupulous owner to flout any rule going .

I'm sure hicks and the other guy at Liverpool could have benefitted from his input.

skybluebeduff

I find it this simple, SISU don't support our team, they don't invest in the squad, but still expect fans to help fund "them", why on earth should I go and watch mediocre SHITSU stuff? Wheres our CCFC gone? What do we even represent anymore??

wingy

Wingy "Welcome ,What would It have been" don't understand the question.

Torchomatic. What are you talking about? How could you come to the assumption I was a SISU apologist?

Like I say. No more "home games" Not a penny more" means not a penny more!

Unless Its pure Irony ,what would your username have been?:)

simple_simon

I will not be back on SBT for some time as I believe our club is dead.

My view is that those who are going to go to games at Northampton are just adding more pain to the vast majority of fans.
Do you not understand that if only a handful of fans went the FL would have to change there minds, all they are doing is helping Fisher show that lots of fans agree with his move.
Lets be honest, we will never be back in Coventry, the fan base is divided and the time away will destroy what poor support we had. I blame the supporters who have agreed to go to NTFC, I blame the FL for lack of balls, I blame ACL/CCC for being greedy but above all and the one I detest the most is Tim Bloody Fisher and the SISU scum.

goodbye

Know how you feel.
Hope you come back soon.
I agree with your comments.

Users who are viewing this thread