To those who have agreed to go to games. (1 Viewer)

Matty_CCFC

I will not be back on SBT for some time as I believe our club is dead.

My view is that those who are going to go to games at Northampton are just adding more pain to the vast majority of fans.
Do you not understand that if only a handful of fans went the FL would have to change there minds, all they are doing is helping Fisher show that lots of fans agree with his move.
Lets be honest, we will never be back in Coventry, the fan base is divided and the time away will destroy what poor support we had. I blame the supporters who have agreed to go to NTFC, I blame the FL for lack of balls, I blame ACL/CCC for being greedy but above all and the one I detest the most is Tim Bloody Fisher and the SISU scum.

goodbye

rupert_bear

Let those who want to go go. After the first couple of games the numbers will be very low, I think 2000 is very optimistic, come October/November I see gates lower than a 1000 home fans

Otis

I do sincerely hope people are going there with heavy hearts rather than embracing the new concept as if it's some kind of jolly adventure.

If I meet anyone who is going I would try and talk them out of it, but wouldn't chastise them for it or hold it against them. The last thing we want is an us and them scenario here.

We need all the fans in unity we can get.

ccfcdale

I don't want to go, I simply wont be able to afford traveling back and forth to NTFC, also its not morally right, but I will go the odd home game this season and every away game, there's no harm in that is there?

Otis

I don't want to go, I simply wont be able to afford traveling back and forth to NTFC, also its not morally right, but I will go the odd home game this season and every away game, there's no harm in that is there?

SCAB!!!

Lynch, him burn him, kill him. Torture him and then kill him again just to be sure.

Sisued

Killings to good for him, send him to Northampton and make him watch the crap we turn out this season

Ashdown1

Maybe, but one or two have come on here and GMK and said that they are going because they are true fans.

That could have just been a wind-up of course.

If you start digging Otis, many of the GMK crowd who have had incredible sympathy for the hedge fund throughout do not live in Coventry anyway. Anyone who can listen to that desperado USSkyblue muttering on about going to Northampton needs to move on. The guy has been to 1 City match in about 7 years but thinks it's okay for the club to be dragged screaming and kicking out of Cov !

dadgad

If you start digging Otis, many of the GMK crowd who have had incredible sympathy for the hedge fund throughout do not live in Coventry anyway. Anyone who can listen to that desperado USSkyblue muttering on about going to Northampton needs to move on. The guy has been to 1 City match in about 7 years but thinks it's okay for the club to be dragged screaming and kicking out of Cov !

He's a complete moron.
Nevertheless we fans should unite.
Judging by figures it would be easier to convince the very few who say they are going to NOT go than the other way round.

Last edited:

Ashdown1

True but I may as well do, I spend most of my social life in and around the City...............and I do only live 9 miles outside the City boundaries.

Grappa

True but I may as well do, I spend most of my social life in and around the City...............and I do only live 9 miles outside the City boundaries.

Yeah, but you don't do you? Out of towner! It's a local club for local people.

ajsccfc

'All the people who I disagree with are [insert various desperate reasons why they shouldn't be acknowledged as real here]'

Top stuff. ARE YOU TIM FISHER NOT FROM COVENTRY PLANT APOLOGIST NEVER GO TO GAMES ANYWAY JUST REGISTERED IN JULY????

Nonleagueherewecome

Why the hell should we be nice to each other? A lot of people on here's opinions make my blood boil. I'm not going to say "well, you make me feel sick, but good show old chap, well played!". This isn't a 19th century game of cricket. Passion won't be silenced, it will be articulated.

Nonleagueherewecome

You want to kill the club, the best and easiest way to do it is to let people divide and rule.

So I should just shut up and agree with people? You don't like debate and argument, do you? Maybe you should stop going on football forums?

Nonleagueherewecome

That's not what I'm saying in the slightest is it:rolleyes:

I don't understand what you're saying, tbh. How can we not be divided, people fundamentally disagree?

NorthernWisdom

You can fundamentally disagree with approach, but accept and respect others' passion for Coventry City, trust that they are Coventry City fans as much as anyone else and say why you will take your approach, but not resort to lazy negative hyperbole and a baffling desire to alienate others and set fan against fan.

Nonleagueherewecome

Or, you can call people a fucking moron for not understanding and tell them they're total :jerkit: who clearly has less than half a brain cell.

One approach keeps more people together than the other.

I generally don't do that unless they clearly are a moron (like Grendel). But equally being a fellow CCFC supporter does not mean that I can totally respect someone's view if I completely disagree with it. Sometimes these people are blatant WUM's.

Nonleagueherewecome

Generally you don't, no.

Now and again you do, but generally not and we're all fallible after all;)

But divide and rule, oldest trick in the book. best not to fall for it eh.

It's a bit bloody late for that!

And generally, the only thing I get angry with you about is this very subject of expression of opinion. I maintain that it's impossible for us not to be divided now; people like RFC waving his "I'm going to be a proper fan and support the club" are going to get grief when so many people are so angry at what is being done to the club.

Otis

I'm sure RFC is on the wind-up.

RFC - Rangers FC? Rotherham FC? Rampantwindupmerchant FC?

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm sure RFC is on the wind-up.

RFC - Rangers FC? Rotherham FC? Rampantwindupmerchant FC?

Well it is the ID of a person on the old CT forum who shared his kind of views...of course, there's no guarantee that it is the same person.

NorthernWisdom

Depends how you say it.

I'd agree, making yourself out to be a better fan in going than those that don't is bloody stupid, and equally inflammatory.

I'm not going to condemn people for the very reason of going however, anymore than it's stupid to say this is some noble act in turning up, that somehow deserves sainted status.

And I certainly wouldn't be going along the quite ludicrous notion of dismissing peoples' views for being out of towners! When this is over, we need all the fans we can get, the same as we did before. I don't care if they come from Binley, Paradise or the planet fooking Zog. I know we don't have much(!) but the whole experience is supposed to be bloody fun, and the one thing we should be able to rely on is the chap in the seat next to you not offering to slap your dick around later!

torchomatic

Aha! This one is definitely Tim Fisher or another just registered SISU apologist.

I don't know what the confusion is about. Put simply, as long SISU are in power, I will not be going to any "home games" whether at Sixfields or The Ricoh.

SISU OUT

Users who are viewing this thread