TLS - Rovers Away (again) (1 Viewer)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Another cracking view of the day out.Rather a few to many for me before the game in Bristol city centre

Irish Sky Blue

Glad to see those toilets still have their poetic charm. I decided to give them a miss on Saturday after my Cup game visit. Can’t have too much of a good thing!
My son who did make a visit on Saturday told me that,never mind the toilet, there was a queue for the near by bush. All for the bargain price of £27

DannyThomas_1981

Brilliant as always Mint and honestly some of the best sports writing I have ever read.

This for example is both very funny and inspired:

'........and admired the cistern stickers admist the streams of steaming urine spilling from happy Cov cocks. Songs bounced around the jubilant jungle of urea. A happy place for a few moments at least.......'

And I still remember the phrase "no monsieur" from the Max game - the story telling in describing that goal was just something else. Worth another read for anyone who missed it.

87mint

Brilliant as always Mint and honestly some of the best sports writing I have ever read.

This for example is both very funny and inspired:

'........and admired the cistern stickers admist the streams of steaming urine spilling from happy Cov cocks. Songs bounced around the jubilant jungle of urea. A happy place for a few moments at least.......'

And I still remember the phrase "no monsieur" from the Max game - the story telling in describing that goal was just something else. Worth another read for anyone who missed it.
Ha! Thanks man. Which game was the Max game? Peterborough?

Users who are viewing this thread