TLS - Rovers Away (again)

W

westcountry_skyblue

Another cracking view of the day out.Rather a few to many for me before the game in Bristol city centre

Reactions: 87mint

HerneBayGaz

Sep 20, 2017
Kent
That was top class.:emoji_clap: It was better then the game itself. I will forward it on to the hierarchy. I will pm you there response.

Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

Warwickhunt

Nov 16, 2012
Love It!

Irish Sky Blue

Jan 25, 2014
North Warwickshire
Glad to see those toilets still have their poetic charm. I decided to give them a miss on Saturday after my Cup game visit. Can’t have too much of a good thing!
My son who did make a visit on Saturday told me that,never mind the toilet, there was a queue for the near by bush. All for the bargain price of £27

DannyThomas_1981

Jun 28, 2017
Brilliant as always Mint and honestly some of the best sports writing I have ever read.

This for example is both very funny and inspired:

'........and admired the cistern stickers admist the streams of steaming urine spilling from happy Cov cocks. Songs bounced around the jubilant jungle of urea. A happy place for a few moments at least.......'

And I still remember the phrase "no monsieur" from the Max game - the story telling in describing that goal was just something else. Worth another read for anyone who missed it.

Reactions: 87mint

87mint

Aug 8, 2013
Brilliant as always Mint and honestly some of the best sports writing I have ever read.

This for example is both very funny and inspired:

'........and admired the cistern stickers admist the streams of steaming urine spilling from happy Cov cocks. Songs bounced around the jubilant jungle of urea. A happy place for a few moments at least.......'

And I still remember the phrase "no monsieur" from the Max game - the story telling in describing that goal was just something else. Worth another read for anyone who missed it.
Ha! Thanks man. Which game was the Max game? Peterborough?