Time to go (1 Viewer)

Martin84

I feel it's time for TM to go, team assembled now clicking, I'm all for long haul managers but there is too many warning signs now. Get an experienced L1 manager in before we drop too far away from the teams ahead of us

AFCCOVENTRY

10 games with no win in the league? Shocking since last December...
Tactically inept
Subs are odd
Team selection is odd
Formations don't suit players
Seems to lack motivation
We're bottom of the league

hill83

10 games with no win in the league? Shocking since last December...
Tactically inept
Subs are odd
Team selection is odd
Formations don't suit players
Seems to lack motivation
We're bottom of the league

"Yeah but keep him though because Sisu are the bigger problem".

Sisu are the bigger problem, but right now we need results. And quickly, the best way to start doing that is to get a new manager with fresh ideas in. More than likely we will be saying the same again in a year, but so what. We need to do something now.

Saying that people think it will solve all our problems or saying that people think Sisu aren't the ultimate problem makes you sound like a div.

skybluesam66

not yet - but said he would speak to venus and the next few hours wouild be interesting - started referring to the players as them as if he wasnt part of it any more

Hadji10

That's the worst performance I've ever seen from a Coventry City team. He has to go after that, he's clearly a beaten and broken man.

hill83

Not it's called an opinion.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone else is entitled to call them an idiot for it if they want.
"WELL IT'S MY OPINION" followed by putting your fingers in your ears is the sign of a cretin.

Gaz

I rate him as a manager.
I believe he isn't a league one manager and as odd as it might sound, he'd probably do better in a higher league with the type of football he wants to play and with the type of players he could probably get.

He's clearly got an idea of how he wants to play and the type of players he needs but unfortunately he couldn't get them in the summer and he doesn't have a plan b to work around it.

Search for a new manager now because I fully expect him to walk after this game.
He knows it's up.

Users who are viewing this thread