Time to go (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

not true then?we will see. idiot!

people still not seeing sisu as the real problem. Laughable

sisus shambolic handling of the club shouldn't detract from the fact that TM is making a complete arse of managing the team.
Really like the guy and said I'd give him a few more games but tonight was the final straw for me.

fellatio_Martinez

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and everyone else is entitled to call them an idiot for it if they want.
"WELL IT'S MY OPINION" followed by putting your fingers in your ears is the sign of a cretin.
Well put.

Opinions aren't steel fenced things that can't be judged.

georgehudson

fry ccfc & all the myopic mowbray out merchants,
can you not see that all of these problems are brought about by owners & board members who haven't got a f***ing clue on how to run a football club,
in this league you need a mixture of youth & experience,
TM has only been allowed to nurture the youth product,
it should not be a TM exit, it must be a TF, JS, LD, & sisu exit
PUSB

skyblue1991

Tony Mowbray isn't a League One manager.

He did well last season with two Championship standard players on loan for the season, which would be tricky to replicate. Without them we would've been in trouble.

I'm sure he would do well in the Championship but we now need a lower league manager to take the reins.

hill83

can you not see that all of these problems are brought about by owners & board members who haven't got a f***ing clue on how to run a football club,
PUSB

This is news to me. Incredible insight.

Nick

Administrator
PUSB

How youthful were our front 3 tonight?

clint van damme

PUSB
so TF and JS left Tudgay on the pitch tonight and brought off Reid instead, OK mate my mistake, let's keep Mowbray.
And what do you mean he hasn't been allowed to nurture the youth? He started Stevenson tonight, he was probably are best midfielder and he hooked him in the second half.
He got rid of Philips and doesn't play Haynes because he brought in two young premier league players on loan who are no better, you're talking absolute shite mate.

Hadji10

He's won 6 games in 7 months for fuck sake, how can anyone say he's a good fucking manager? He's every bit as bad as anything we've had in the past 10 years. If not worse.

PUSB
It's not just that the haven't got a clue how to run a football club, the bigger problem is they simply don't give a shit!

georgehudson

cvd, read the f***ing post,
it is you who talks that way,
get the sisu crowd worked up,
capt c, quite so & how do you do a job with owners like that

Nick

Administrator

What SISU crowd?

How does he do a job? Quite easily, he still gets paid, he still has a better budget than I'd say at least 60 - 70% of teams in our league.

People bang on about it being free transfers and loans, meanwhile they miss is getting taught lessons from teams of free transfers and loans.

Grendel

PUSB

He re-signed aged players, released one experienced defender and other than Vincelot all his permanent signings have been poor. I can assure you if any other owners were in charge he'd have gone months ago. Now we are lumbered with the tripe he has signed.

clint van damme

Sisu were running this club just as fucking appallingly this time last year, but we were top 6 and he took the plaudits, rightly so, so he has to take his share of the blame for what's going on now.
His recruitment has been his down fall, and OK, if we had decent owners who gave him a better budget then maybe that wouldn't be the case but he's not working in conditions that dissimilar to Flicroft at Bury or Alexander at Scunthorpe and look how they're doing.
I've supported City a long time and we've had some managers who are right tossers and I've been glad to see the back of them but that's not the case this time, gutted it hasn't worked out for someone I consider to be a decent guy but the time is right for him to go.

georgehudson

sorry nick but htf do you know that his budget is better than 60-70% of the teams in this league,
in his i'view he spoke clearly & concisely about the need to recruit the right players,
which he was unable to do through circumstances beyond his control,
&cvd this time last year the vitriol was still there towards the owners,
i too have supported City for a long time & agree with you, re some of the managers,
i just don't see the point of going thru a recruitment policy, especially if organised by TF,
that ends up with additional expense that could & should be used for team strengthening

rybccfc

You make little sense......but hey that's just my opinion.

On another note though I hope we can bring in someone like warnock but I think it will be more likely we end up with an unproven, unheard of manager.

Martin180

You make little sense......but hey that's just my opinion.

On another note though I hope we can bring in someone like warnock but I think it will be more likely we end up with an unproven, unheard of manager.
Colin Wanker or Steve Evans would undo all the good work Mowbray did behind the scenes , both are media puppets and have the tactical skills of a Sunday league pub side manager

rybccfc

Colin Wanker or Steve Evans would undo all the good work Mowbray did behind the scenes , both are media puppets and have the tactical skills of a Sunday league pub side manager
who the hell is colin wanker? Lol

Can't see us getting anyone decent. Don't think anyone will likely want to come with sisu still in charge.

Captain Dart

who the hell is colin wanker? Lol

Can't see us getting anyone decent. Don't think anyone will likely want to come with sisu still in charge.

A good manager (and that isn't an anagram). I'm sorry but Martin doesn't understand.

ajsccfc

If someone criticises Mowbray they're not somehow defending the owners or letting them off the hook for fuck's sake. If you say that Page is the worst player we've ever had, you're not suddenly defending Darius Henderson.

SkyblueBazza

Let me refer you to Scunthorpe and Bury. Do they have more money than us?

Why can they do it and not us?
They are in a healthier looking position than us, that I will grant you. But as yet all they have done is give themselves a chance of actually doing something!

...onwards & upwards PUSB

SkyblueBazza

Well put.

Opinions aren't steel fenced things that can't be judged.
Sadly all too often the 'judges' cannot put their responses in a civil fashion.
Mostly it quckly descends into a case of 'Well you're completely wrong you f*****g idiot' type stuff rather than 'Accept what you say, but my stance on this is...'
Thats why all too often slanging matches ensue & the whole thing works it's way back to the 'pro/anti-SISU/CCC' or 'I'm a better supporter than you'.. or just a general trading of abuse.

Sometimes it's best to say nothing

WestEndAgro

Sadly all too often the 'judges' cannot put their responses in a civil fashion.
Mostly it quckly descends into a case of 'Well you're completely wrong you f*****g idiot' type stuff rather than 'Accept what you say, but my stance on this is...'
Thats why all too often slanging matches ensue & the whole thing works it's way back to the 'pro/anti-SISU/CCC' or 'I'm a better supporter than you'.. or just a general trading of abuse.

Sometimes it's best to say nothing

Saying nothing on a forum doesn't really work.

GaryPendrysEyes

What SISU crowd?

How does he do a job? Quite easily, he still gets paid, he still has a better budget than I'd say at least 60 - 70% of teams in our league.

People bang on about it being free transfers and loans, meanwhile they miss is getting taught lessons from teams of free transfers and loans.

Do you really not understand that you cant look at budget without looking at the other side i.e. player sales, contract terminations?
TM had to rebuild a large proportion of the squad that went last season, 10 players or so, with that budget. Other managers a few players with the same budget.
That is what lack of investment means, that is what TM means when he talks of lack of investment from Sisu.

Nick

Administrator
Do you really not understand that you cant look at budget without looking at the other side i.e. player sales, contract terminations?
TM had to rebuild a large proportion of the squad that went last season, 10 players or so, with that budget. Other managers a few players with the same budget.
That is what lack of investment means, that is what TM means when he talks of lack of investment from Sisu.

Yes, and when players like Fleck and Johnson leave it frees up a lot of the budget.

Players (our players) that went:

Marc-Antoine Fortuné
23px-Flag_placeholder.svg.png
- Shouldnt have resigned him
Darius Henderson - Awful
Stephen Hunt
23px-Flag_placeholder.svg.png
- Awful
Réda Johnson - Big Risk, high wages, TM choice
Martin Lorentzson - Awful
Aaron Martin - Was decent last season, TM Choice
Jim O'Brien - Fell out with TM, TM Choice
Aaron Phillips - Didnt play much, TM Choice
Peter Ramage - Awful
Bassala Sambou - Never played
Conor Thomas - Didnt play
John Fleck - Obvious he was going, Sheff Utd offering silly money. I assume Gadzev was brought in because of this.
Romain Vincelot - TM Choice
Maddison as well on that list

Users who are viewing this thread