Time to forget the past ? (2 Viewers)

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Grendal he wanted to develop the Foxes and Gunnarsson's and have a team. The club didn't like his approach no wonder he got out. If that's a c t give me 1 anytime , as apposed to clowns who have remained who have no idea how to run a club , finally they got lucky thanks to a 37 year old and some local youngsters, lets hope there luck continues .

Grendel

Grendal he wanted to develop the Foxes and Gunnarsson's and have a team. The club didn't like his approach no wonder he got out. If that's a c t give me 1 anytime , as apposed to clowns who have remained who have no idea how to run a club , finally they got lucky thanks to a 37 year old and some local youngsters, lets hope there luck continues .

No he didn’t - he put loans against the club on Wonga type interest rates (miles more than sisu) resigned when under a football league investigation regarding more Wonga loans to another club while still running our club - wanted to scrap the academy (that would have really helped wouldn’t it) and only “got out” to avoid said football league investigation continuing.

As for Fox and Dann honest Ray signed wood (who was on a fortune) and Hussey and assured us they were better anyway.

Nonleagueherewecome

We are paying £1.3 million a year less for going to Northampton and 28,000 turned up on day one so don’t kid yourself
It's not quite that "cause and effect", is it? And even if it was it wouldn't have justified moving a club to a different town miles away from it's fanbase would it. I can't believe you are saying that it was a good and justifiable move, a new low.

NorthernWisdom

It's not quite that "cause and effect", is it? And even if it was it wouldn't have justified moving a club to a different town miles away from it's fanbase would it. I can't believe you are saying that it was a good and justifiable move, a new low.
I don't think he is, just pointing out that the whole situation is rather more complex than the black and white it's often (been) painted as.

That being said, on a thread that starts off by veering into the bipolar, if you can't point out SISU are appalling excuses for custodians of our football club, where can you?

Seamus1

Without meaning to sound like a soppy, sentimental idiot, the past showed us what we as fans can do if we all pull together. It was the strength of the fans not going to Sixfields that ultimately showed SISU that even their worst case scenario was never going to happen. So, we should not forget what we together are all capable of. *

Now, going forward if we as fans can now all move together and get behind the team maybe we can be the surprise in League One next year? Remember just 30 months ago and the euphoria over signing Joe Cole, it was stated on the CCFC twitter account that it was us fans who were making that signing possible by showing up to the matches.

*This post is in no way a criticism of anyone who did go to the matches at Sixfields

Irish Sky Blue

I agree totally with Old Sky Blue. To forgive someone, they have to repent, say they are sorry and then change their behaviour. With regard to Sisu, they score zero out of three with regard to the above. It isn’t a case of you either support the team or you want Sisu Out. This season I have missed only two games and have supported the team with hard cash and vocally too. I still want Sisu out. Their stance hasn’t changed. There is still the threat to the training ground and the count down to being homeless can start again now. The euphoria of Notts County and of Wembley is great but it hasn’t made the court cases go away and it hasn’t made me or most other City fans forget who is bringing them. Ironic that the very few genuine NOPM people are lambasted by some on here and yet the very embodiment of successful NOPM, Sisu are now being praised by a few. For the long term success of our club Sisu need to go.

Old Warwickshire lad

I agree totally with Old Sky Blue. To forgive someone, they have to repent, say they are sorry and then change their behaviour. With regard to Sisu, they score zero out of three with regard to the above. It isn’t a case of you either support the team or you want Sisu Out. This season I have missed only two games and have supported the team with hard cash and vocally too. I still want Sisu out. Their stance hasn’t changed. There is still the threat to the training ground and the count down to being homeless can start again now. The euphoria of Notts County and of Wembley is great but it hasn’t made the court cases go away and it hasn’t made me or most other City fans forget who is bringing them. Ironic that the very few genuine NOPM people are lambasted by some on here and yet the very embodiment of successful NOPM, Sisu are now being praised by a few. For the long term success of our club Sisu need to go.

Agree entirely SISU are the reason we don’t own our own ground. It’s not the shitty council, wasps or Higgs trust fault, it’s theirs.
They could have had a very favourable deal, but wanted it for nothing and played dirty to get it.
That’s why I will not forgive SISU

ccfcchris

We have to hope that SISU although doing us no favours with any extra cash investment, they will allow as much money generated by the club to be re invested.
They want out so I'm hoping they've realised that the more successful the club is,the more attractive it is to sell.to get a return on their investment.
If they can't see the potential after Wembley,we may as well give up.

Users who are viewing this thread