Time to forget the past ? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

don't agree. that ended when they moved us to northampton
Well thats bollocks isn’t it.

ccfcway

So you don't support ccfc then? Random.

its not "just" about supporting ccfc. if that was the case, we could relocate forever and we should all follow.

Its also about many other things, history, ethos, integrity etc

Our owners should be accountable for the way they run our club

Grendel

its not "just" about supporting ccfc. if that was the case, we could relocate forever and we should all follow.

Why? The likes of Oucho and Italia think there’s no history, ethos or integrity and you can move where you like if it makes a few quid.

Nick

Administrator

Where have I said they shouldn't or everybody should follow wherever?

At this moment we are in Coventry, support ccfc ( not the owners)

Not hard to understand is it?

ccfcway

Where have I said they shouldn't or everybody should follow wherever?

At this moment we are in Coventry, support ccfc ( not the owners)

Not hard to understand is it?

you said same as its always been, which isn't the case is it ?.

It's not about forgetting the past, it's just about supporting CCFC. (The same as it has always been).

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
you said same as its always been, which isn't the case is it ?.
Yes, since I was born. I didn't know the owners then and I've always supported ccfc. If Tommy Robinson and Piers Morgan took over tomorrow I would also (same as Wasps, council, PWKH etc etc).

Nice try at a wise crack again

letsallsingtogether

Mcginnity and his puppet master led us to sisu. All those two clowns were interested in was getting the ringmasters money back.

They sold everything that moved and signed up to a disgraceful arrangement with the council and that odious creature who married into the Higgs family,

Once that happened the club was totally doomed.

The fact we are still here and showing some minor recovery is s miracle.

What would you know about our club? It’s obvious you are some kind of SISU / PR weirdo whose done his work here but decided to hang around.

ccfcway

Yes, since I was born. I didn't know the owners then and I've always supported ccfc.

Nice try at a wise crack again

honestly Nick, my point was its not as its always been. We are still paying the price for them taking us to Northampton and despite Monday, many still haven't returned on a regular basis. How is that a wise crack ?

Feel free to disagree again.

Nick

Administrator
honestly Nick, my point was its not as its always been. We are still paying the price for them taking us to Northampton and despite Monday, many still haven't returned on a regular basis. How is that a wise crack ?

How many were OK with supporting CCFC and celebrating them on Monday regardless? No different to Accrington or Burton in November.

They werent there supporting SISU or saying we love and forgive you, far from it. It's being Pro CCFC rather than anti anybody else.

ccfcway

How many were OK with supporting CCFC and celebrating them on Monday regardless? No different to Accrington or Burton in November.

They werent there supporting SISU or saying we love and forgive you, far from it. It's being Pro CCFC rather than anti anybody else.

this thread is entitled "time to forget about the past"

are some of us not allowed to say "no" ?

Nick

Administrator
this thread is entitled "time to forget about the past"

are some of us not allowed to say "no" ?

You mean like I did but you strangely picked my post out?

Stick to your wise cracks, it was refreshing not seeing your desperation over the good period. Was good while it lasted.

Nick

Administrator
No one, - wasn’t it great?! Shame we have to be reminded of it every time SISU are back there. If they would just drop the whole thing we could get on with the important business of climbing the leagues.

Why, did they cancel the court case before Monday then or was it that everything was about supporting CCFC that day? No difference with the first league game next season.

Nick

Administrator
desperation for what ?

You tell me? I have said it's not about forgiving or forgetting it's about supporting CCFC and you decide to pick my post out.

I've never been to a game to show forgiveness to any owner or anything political, only ever been about CCFC.

Chipfat

For the 1st time Sisu have to back up the club in words and actions. While fans are engaged an open conversation should be had to disscuss owners plans, aims and ways to bring families and fans alike to turn up to help this to be achieved. If this is done right its perfect timing and a way of building bridges, maybe now we have this one chance of comprise.

But if Sisu tread the path of silence of statments like" its up to you the fans" or finding blame in every other connected party then the same pattern will occur. If after 9 years in control they don't understand the need for a collective movement to progression then the time until they leave will be tougher and tougher with ever passing year.

We all understand the need to run within our means but they need to give us something to be able to understand the why's. If 1 or 2 are sold to bring in 4 of the standard required to improve the club they will get backed. If selling 2 for decent fees while bringing frees from a sub standard level then problems again will repeat. Hope we can look forward with owners that understand and appreciate how big this club is, L1 or L2 is not the place to be for a club of our size over any period of time.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

A certain person on here who keeps having a snipe at everything certain people say should come out and say where he stands is it behind SISU or not because he seems to have a go at anyone who has a go at them. Nick court and Monday the first sign of anything to do with our owners, shot of Mr F. on the screen and the mood soon changed . It brought immediate reaction and it was not positive.

Nick

Administrator
A certain person on here who keeps having a snipe at everything certain people say should come out and say where he stands is it behind SISU or not because he seems to have a go at anyone who has a go at them. Nick court and Monday the first sign of anything to do with our owners, shot of Mr F. on the screen and the mood soon changed . It brought immediate reaction and it was not positive.

A certain person on here probably needs to learn how to read so they don't look silly.

Read my first post in this thread so that you don't try to snipe but miss by miles.

ccfcway

You tell me? I have said it's not about forgiving or forgetting it's about supporting CCFC and you decide to pick my post out. I've never been to a game to show forgiveness to any owner or anything political, only ever been about CCFC.

Delighted we are in League One and hope this is now the bedrock for a winning ethos within the club. I'd much rather we had someone else own the club who cared as much about ccfc as the fans do.

Chip Batch

I'll support the team as always. I'll never be OK and happy with SISU as owners. Whatever division we're in, even if we somehow got back to the Premier League I'd want them gone.

Would really rather park the boring SISU threads for now though, especially after such a great couple of weeks.
We should be enjoying the memories. As people have said we've got a great team spirit in the squad and a bond with the fans which could take us further next season.

Leamington Pete

Why, did they cancel the court case before Monday then or was it that everything was about supporting CCFC that day? No difference with the first league game next season.
Really don’t know what point you’re trying to make sir. Many fans use SISU as the reason that they don’t go, but thankfully went on Monday, but the next court hearing to hit the news will bring negativity again and give some an excuse not to go, which is a shame after all the positivity of the weekend.

Nick

Administrator
Really don’t know what point you’re trying to make sir. Many fans use SISU as the reason that they don’t go, but thankfully went on Monday, but the next court hearing to hit the news will bring negativity again and give some an excuse not to go, which is a shame after all the positivity of the weekend.

There was news about the court hearing a couple of weeks ago. Did many not go to Wembley because of it?

Grendel

We are paying £1.3 million a year less for going to Northampton and 28,000 turned up on day one so don’t kid yourself

thekidfromstrettoncamp

I was not meaning yourself , you must have a guilty conscience I was thinking of Grendel ,mood change?
Quote "Sisu have promised to pay off Coventry's debts and provide Manager Ian Dowie with transfer funds of around £20 million ". The Telegraph December 14th 2007 first 2 lies and they have not stopped since then. The problem has not changed we have all kept quite hoping we would gain promotion without their help (self sufficient) we all still hate them.

Grendel

I was not meaning yourself , you must have a guilty conscience I was thinking of Grendel ,mood change?
Quote "Sisu have promised to pay off Coventry's debts and provide Manager Ian Dowie with transfer funds of around £20 million ". The Telegraph December 14th 2007 first 2 lies and they have not stopped since then. The problem has not changed we have all kept quite hoping we would gain promotion without their help (self sufficient) we all still hate them.

That was from Ranson whose the biggest c**t that’s ever been in charge (apart from mcginnity)

shmmeee

i agree this years l1 budget will tell us more about how far we can go under them as owners

like i said if we get back to championship it will have OVERALL been a fine tenure for them lol

They bought us in the championship? It’ll have been a decade of shit for basically nothing. Though the promotions would be fun.

For me, I just want to see us with a secure future in the city and an integrated part of the city. I’m sick of the off field shit, I’m sick of us constantly slipping backwards in terms of infrastructure, I just want to support a football team that wins a few games and buys a few players and owns a stadium and a training ground and maybe even an academy set up.

duffer

Ooh, there's a famous saying about this, it goes...

"Those who cannot remember the past are doomed to repeat it..."

(Also, they are going to fail their History 'A' level) :)

Mucca Mad Boys

It shouldn’t be a case of forgive and forget... but we should avoid being cynically paranoid every transfer window of a sellout of all our players. Which hasn’t happened for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread