Time is a great healer......But ! (1 Viewer)

AndreasB

I said it on a thread the other day and it got me thinking, one of the things that really depresses me
about the state our club finds itself in is the division and hostility between the fans.
One of the greatest feelings of supporting a football club is the camaraderie and togetherness all bought
about through a common interest, like when they score and you end up hugging and sharing the moment
With the guy stood next to you. You may never have met , you may never meet again and you probably
have nothing else in common, but it doesn't matter because you share Coventry City FC.

If or when things at the club return to something like normality, do you think supporters of the club will
consign all that's happened to the history books and move forward together. Or has to much damage
been done, are people's views so entrenched and wound's to deep for it ever to go back to the way it
once was. It might seem dramatic, we are not talking about a Country after a civil war after all, I know
it's just a football club but it's the football club I love, and it's heartbreaking watching it fall apart.

I would just be interested to see what other people think, very worrying times to be a City fan.

I probably sit amongst a load of Brexit twats. Doesn't mean I have to like them even for 90 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread