Tim said we are moving to rugby (1 Viewer)

CV22SBA

Massive Cov following in Rugby already, not so much the younger kids but blokes in their 30’s & 40’s like me. In the late 90s early 2000s even the Legion had a Rugby branch lol

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Doesn’t take much carpet in a bed sit in all fairness.
(Only kidding incase you do live in one lol) .
ALAN_pusb#
It's great for my cardboard box.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Howard Jones has let himself go since then.

Reactions: vow

Ashdown

Fucking laughing stock, Tim and Joy will be delighted with the compliance from all the sheep .God help us ! This could be a new low as the faithful wait for SISU to crystallise their actual investment losses on CCFC.......

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I believe it might well have been said today. It's in game management format though.

Sisu want to stay at the Ricoh but now we're in the eleventh hour need to make it appear as though we do have alternative plans (no matter how true they are).

Spreading a rumour at a game like today just puts pressure on the other parties and makes the view we will leave without further negotiation more of a reality.

I think Tim probably said it today, and did so on purpose.

CanadianCCFC

Everyone would rather the club stay in Coventry but if that’s not possible in the current predicament then we could do a lot worse than playing in rugby.
But some people think that fans who want the club to survive are automatically Sisu apologists.

Ashdown

Meanwhile some people would rather the club be liquidated than be moved a 10 minute train ride away short term.
Short term ? How do you know that ?! We shrink and then we shrink a bit further and Wasps are propped up by an RFU chucking them plenty of cash....and we shrink.....

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Meanwhile some people would rather the club be liquidated than be moved a 10 minute train ride away short term.
For those living in Walsgrave, Cheylesmore, Stivichall, Willenhall, or anywhere near the M6 J2 or 3 it would be just as quick by car given travelling time to Coventry station from home.

Ashdown

So what do you suggest?
Someone brings the legals forward, SISU are told to fucking pack it in as they haven't got a solid case, the EFL find them unfit owners and fuck them off, the club is sold and the new owners strike a deal with our landlords to stay in Cov ?!

Terry Gibson's perm

Someone brings the legals forward, SISU are told to fucking pack it in as they haven't got a solid case, the EFL find them unfit owners and fuck them off, the club is sold and the new owners strike a deal with our landlords to stay in Cov ?!

I don’t think it’s possible for the football league to remove them and aren’t likely to want the legal fight that would come after

Brighton Sky Blue

You're right. Much better to have the club chucked out the league and cease to exist. That'll really show Tim and Joy.

It's in Joy's hands (and Nicky's) to stop that. She could do so almost immediately. Or she can try every judge in the world until one says she has a point. Then again Nicky could see that the legals will carry on whether we're there or not.

Though perhaps the increasing threat of relegation from a league with just 1 relegation slot is weighing more on his mind

Alan Dugdales Moustache

The great thing about Butlin Road is that they have west end (well, its east really) and a spion kop.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Fisher told bunch of bananas in Arena Tesco.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Nor a murder of crows.

Seaside-Skyblue

100k rent a season plus 50% food and drink .
I believe but could be wrong
If Wasps have millions to pay back in terms of loans / mortgage whatever then this doesn't sound like CCFC are propping them up if thats all we contribute. Not sure if im missing something? My question being are CCFC financially much of a loss for Wasps if they left the Ricoh?

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Bumberclart

Wasps failure to qualify for Europe will do them more financial damage than City leaving.
But, put the two together and add falling attendances, and you start to see a financial shit show developing.... Shame.

Users who are viewing this thread