hmmmmm

georgehudson

if he said that to the fans @ the railway station,
that's as good as him acknowledging 'the gloves are off'
f***ing snake, imho, of course

quinn1971

I hope they gave him a hard time.

I couldn't be civil to him, the snake.
Said they were giving him some stick and he came over and spoke to them...I d take it with a pinch of salt the lad who said it's posted it on Facebook...there's a fair bit in there I find hard to believe especially the bit where he says ". Fisher seemed an ok bloke " ?

Attachments

• IMG_2904.PNG
    IMG_2904.PNG
    757.2 KB · Views: 69

theferret

There were a group of fans behind me giving it the paedo thing throughout the game. Cringe.

I'm all for giving him stick, but some of the stuff is over the top, as is the Joy Seppala is a slag chant.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not THAT bothered by it - he's hardly an innocent patsy, but a bit much if you ask me.

Otis

Yep, that doesn't sound right all. Fisher said he hates Sisu?

And how on earth did he come over to those fans without being thrown into the tracks?

I can't believe for a minute he would have said all that in front of a bunch of angry fans and for them to expect bad news.

ceetee

I
Is Fisher an investor, been suggested before he might be does seem determined to stay.
I 've had that suspicion.
He's been moved aside, had his responsibilities changed but is still around.
I'm not convinced that he's a direct SISU employee although that's just a feeling, I have no evidence

NorthernWisdom

Said they were giving him some stick and he came over and spoke to them...I d take it with a pinch of salt the lad who said it's posted it on Facebook...there's a fair bit in there I find hard to believe especially the bit where he says ". Fisher seemed an ok bloke " ?
People who've met him seem to quite like him.

Go for the policy, not the man. Then it doesn't matter if he's an OK bloke or thatcher reincarnated.

letsallsingtogether

Sisu are awful, never said they weren't.

Moron fans shouldn't go round calling people paedophiles and then expect answers is my point, not fucking hard to understand really.
How many times did they chant that?
Stop exaggerating the blokes a tosser so he would have deserved it anyway.
I heard it ONCE.
Moron!!!!

clint van damme

How many times did they chant that?
Stop exaggerating the blokes a tosser so he would have deserved it anyway.
I heard it ONCE.
Moron!!!!
whether it's once or 100 times some people, including myself, think it's out of order.
If you're comfortable with it that's up to you, I think people who find it acceptable have got something wrong with them but that's just my opinion.
At a time when we're hoping for increased publicity for the clubs plight chanting this sort of shit is hardly going to get us the sort of publicity we want.

colin101

Sisu are awful, never said they weren't.

Moron fans shouldn't go round calling people paedophiles and then expect answers is my point, not fucking hard to understand really.
I don't remember people on this site giving the Millwall fan any sympathy after calling him a Paedo throughout the game until he got thrown out.

Warwickhunt

Yep, that doesn't sound right all. Fisher said he hates Sisu?

And how on earth did he come over to those fans without being thrown into the tracks?

I can't believe for a minute he would have said all that in front of a bunch of angry fans and for them to expect bad news.
The only bad news we can expect is a 10 point deduction or going out of businesses altogether nothing else left IMHO

theferret

The only bad news we can expect is a 10 point deduction or going out of businesses altogether nothing else left IMHO

More likely something like Fisher to take over Chief Exec role, or an announcement that the club is not for sale. That's if any of this is true of course.

Captain Dart

More likely something like Fisher to take over Chief Exec role, or an announcement that the club is not for sale. That's if any of this is true of course.

Or ARVO seize Ryton and the club must train elsewhere next season? #NightmareScenario

shy_tall_knight

Anyone trying to justify calling someone a paedo who isn't one has
Got a screw loose if you ask me.
On a different note, why does Fisher go to all our games? He obviously hasn't got the clubs best interest at heart and couldn't give a fuck about the support.

Maybe he is told to go to represent the club he is an Owls fan I'm sure he would be rather watching them, can't believe he is being defended so much on here, if a teacher is called a paedo out of malice that is out of order because some may believe it, but this is clearly meant to offend with no substance, TF is thick skinned don't worry about him

clint van damme

Maybe he is told to go to represent the club he is an Owls fan I'm sure he would be rather watching them, can't believe he is being defended so much on here, if a teacher is called a paedo out of malice that is out of order because some may believe it, but this is clearly meant to offend with no substance, TF is thick skinned don't worry about him
I don't give a fuck about him, I'm more bothered by the fucking idiots throwing the insult about and the trivialisation of a serious issue.

Captain Dart

Pointless worrying about what is said on the terraces, it can be very extreme, if Mr Fisher or anyone takes offence they can make a complaint to the police and let them deal with it.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Why wouldn't you believe it? You can accuse him of many things like I do however one thing about him is that if you confront him he won't back away. Also if he wasn't involved with SISU he would be an ok bloke.

The Gentleman

There were a group of fans behind me giving it the paedo thing throughout the game. Cringe.

I'm all for giving him stick, but some of the stuff is over the top, as is the Joy Seppala is a slag chant.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not THAT bothered by it - he's hardly an innocent patsy, but a bit much if you ask me.

Hang on Ferret, I didn't see you (and others) on here saying some of the things about Ann Lucas were out of order, shes had far worse than those 2 wankers you mentioned and all 3 have done serious damage to the club but you choose to pull up a few 'paedo and slag' chants?

Fact is people have had enough and some of the things that get chanted at football matches is hardly going to affect those 2 scumbags. Jesus, I'm sure we've all heard far worse and from other teams too.

What is good is that the focus really needs to be stepped up on those 2. We need answers about new stadiums, the Ricoh, the Academy and our future. All of which those 2 can provide.

hutch1972

Indeed, pretty sure this was his call. He delivered this intent to several audiences; detailing the rationale for the move in his presentations.
Why Seppala trusts him is anybody's guess, even less why she pays the muppet.

Sent from my SGP611 using Tapatalk
Maybe you could ask him once he's finished hanging out of her back end !!

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Calling someone a paedophile then absolutely rage when they don't interact with fans.

Moron.
Some chants I find completely wrong this being one. However that's the nature of the beast and you're not going to stop it it was a few guys that's all. Yes it's wrong but don't for one minute make that an excuse for them not interacting with the fans. That particular chant was on Saturday so what was the reason or reasons for no interaction before that?

Hadji10

Some chants I find completely wrong this being one. However that's the nature of the beast and you're not going to stop it it was a few guys that's all. Yes it's wrong but don't for one minute make that an excuse for them not interacting with the fans. That particular chant was on Saturday so what was the reason or reasons for no interaction before that?

He's also been physically assaulted by the fans. I don't blame him for not speaking to us.

The Gentleman

Why wouldn't you believe it? You can accuse him of many things like I do however one thing about him is that if you confront him he won't back away. Also if he wasn't involved with SISU he would be an ok bloke.[/

I've spoke to the big shit and found him to be a smug fucker. His pimped 3 series BMW made me laugh though. Only decent thing about him was his dog.

The Gentleman

Quick song then that I could think of, bit shit but all I could come up with a short notice. Done in the style of the Gordon Strachen one being Scotland manager.

Cheer up Tim Fisher
Oh what can it can it be
For a sad fat bastard
And a shit company

I'll get me coat..........

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I have as well and once you get away from talking about our predicament because you know you're getting nowhere he's quite funny. So he's got rid of his can't remember discovery or Range Rover?

skybluetony176

He's also been physically assaulted by the fans. I don't blame him for not speaking to us.

It's his job to speak to us and the communication was shit long before anyone called him a peado so it doesn't really excuse the wall of silence and faceless, meaningless statement's we've had to put up with pretty much since Waggot left. The only one who was talking was Anderson and that was always pretty vacant in detail and open to interpretation. Fair enough people shouldn't be calling him peado but you seem to be putting the cart before the horse on this.

theferret

Hang on Ferret, I didn't see you (and others) on here saying some of the things about Ann Lucas were out of order, shes had far worse than those 2 wankers you mentioned and all 3 have done serious damage to the club but you choose to pull up a few 'paedo and slag' chants?

Fact is people have had enough and some of the things that get chanted at football matches is hardly going to affect those 2 scumbags. Jesus, I'm sure we've all heard far worse and from other teams too.

What is good is that the focus really needs to be stepped up on those 2. We need answers about new stadiums, the Ricoh, the Academy and our future. All of which those 2 can provide.

I'm not sure if you've misread what I said. I wasn't getting all precious about it, and actually said I wasn't that bothered - and I am sure TF would take it for what it was, because clearly it wasn't meant literally and wouldn't have been taken a such, and it was pretty isolated anyway - to the extent that some people didn't even hear it. No big deal really, but I still find it unsavoury and unnecessary when people trot out the 'paedo' insult. It's playground stuff.

Ann Lucas? Not sure what you mean. She has been called names on an internet forum, but 'far worse' than Fisher and Seppala? Really. I've never heard a single chant aimed at Ann Lucas, ever.

I'm not in any way seeking to defend them, why would I do that? I despise them for what they have done, and when Fisher got stick yesterday I was not in the least bit bothered. I was joining in. The paedo stuff, isolated as though it was, I thought was too much. That's all really, not sure what else it is you are reading in to what I said.

Users who are viewing this thread