Tim Fisher (4 Viewers)

The Lurker

Absolutely this. Anyone that thinks Joy enjoys owning the club and wants to stick at it is bonkers. Give them a viable exit strategy and they'd be off like a shot.

Clearly after tonight what you've said is bullshit. She and sisu don't care and just letting us rot away

Astute

Yes. It's obvious. SISU have a £60m investment they don't won't to crystallise as a loss. Surround it with legals and convince everyone it's recoverable,
SISU have not put 60m in.

They wasted money their investors put in. It wasn't their money. And I would say that it is less than half of the 60m.

Astute

Surely most of the losses have been crystallised with the liquidations?
I would guess that investors money is lost and gone for good. And I would also guess that those investors were replaced by others. And if any money comes back a share for those left in. They might have been part of a holding that has done well other than at our club.

That is the problem with lack of clarity. We haven't got a clue what the truth is.

coop

Fisher is just an arrogant obnoxious prick and he is the problem if he is telling us all this bullshit what bullshitis he telling SISU

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Fisher is just the spin doctor for the real problem which is the owners.

Him going is not going to change the fundamental fact that the owners are not prepared to fund further. Are not prepared to sell and take the financial hit.

Fisher being forced out would mean that anyone coming in has to operate within the same set up and the financial whims of the owners. It's an impossible job who would be daft enough to do it?

Him staying means the fans have someone to focus their anger and the surety that whatever he says will be contradictory mixed with a little truth and a whole lot of misdirection. In short we actually know where we are - you can't believe a word

Last edited:

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Two things struck me about last night; apart from the obvious duplicity. Firstly, it's still very vague as to where Fisher's interest lies. He says he's not drawing remuneration 'directly' from the football club; so where's he drawing his salary from? It's facetious to pretend he's working for nothing; so he's either being salaried by SISU in a route that doesn't involve the club, or he's on a bonus to be paid at such time the owners divest themselves of their interest in the club. It had to be one of these two - otherwise why work for nothing? But if it is one of these two, his pretence that he has no idea of the owners intentions is laughable.

Which takes me into my second point. If he's so disassociated from SISU and their court shenanigans; and he's only interest is running the football club per se, and has no involvement in legal matters past and present, why has he presented himself at court with Sepella?

Both on the TalkSport programme and last night he's taken a route that he's an honest, unpaid club official, working remotely from SISU's ambition; which simply doesn't wash

chiefdave

Yes. It's obvious. SISU have a £60m investment they don't won't to crystallise as a loss. Surround it with legals and convince everyone it's recoverable,
the initial investment was managed by SISU not their money and has been explained before will have been written down by now. There is still money owed to Sconsnet and Avro which would need to be dealt with as part of any takeover but that's it. Satisfy those two debts and its a clean slate to start again.

hutch1972

Two things struck me about last night; apart from the obvious duplicity. Firstly, it's still very vague as to where Fisher's interest lies. He says he's not drawing remuneration 'directly' from the football club; so where's he drawing his salary from? It's facetious to pretend he's working for nothing; so he's either being salaried by SISU in a route that doesn't involve the club, or he's on a bonus to be paid at such time the owners divest themselves of their interest in the club. It had to be one of these two - otherwise why work for nothing? But if it is one of these two, his pretence that he has no idea of the owners intentions is laughable.

Which takes me into my second point. If he's so disassociated from SISU and their court shenanigans; and he's only interest is running the football club per se, and has no involvement in legal matters past and present, why has he presented himself at court with Sepella?

Both on the TalkSport programme and last night he's taken a route that he's an honest, unpaid club official, working remotely from SISU's ambition; which simply doesn't wash
Maybe he or his businesses have some investment in sisu , that would make more sense of it all.

georgehudson

In my opinion, what that 'piece of work' Fisher has done in the past 2 days of distorted mental rambling is UNIFY ALL TRUE CCFC FANS,
the inferences & threats that it's all the fans fault, serve only to increase the loathing we have for him.
Fans on the pitch; TF will robustly press for the FA to impose the maximum fine.
This, i believe, is a life ban & several thousands in a fine, a fuckwits (TF), charter for customer relations.
End of the line for you Fisher, GO NOW.

ecky

Fisher is just the spin doctor for the real problem which is the owners.

Him going is not going to change the fundamental fact that the owners are not prepared to fund further. Are not prepared to sell and take the financial hit.

Fisher being forced out would mean that anyone coming in has to operate within the same set up and the financial whims of the owners. It's an impossible job who would be daft enough to do it?

Him staying means the fans have someone to focus their anger and the surety that whatever he says will be contradictory mixed with a little truth and a whole lot of misdirection. In short we actually know where we are - you can't believe a word

He has utter contempt for us fans
He see's the protest as trivial and certainly doesn't care what he and sisu are doing to the club

AJB1983

or by zero if you are TF

Like I said, I have it on good authority he's on around 50k a month.
He can't seriously tell me that he has been running a football club that he had no affinity to until 2012 for fuck all. His salary may not come out of ccfc accounts but that's not the same as not getting paid.
Since he came in, in no particular order, we've been relegated, been in admin, went on rent strike, fell out with stadium bosses and council, moved to Northampton, lost 10,000 attending fans, sold every promising player we've had, judicial reviews, staring league 2 in face, academy losing its base, going to build their own stadium, going to move to butts park, arguing with fans, falling out with supporters groups, banning telegraph from press conferences...not to mention the amount of disgraceful press statements put out in the name of CCFC which are clearly his words.
I almost hold him personally responsible. I know it wasn't great before but since he has been here it's turned to rat shit.

Nick

Administrator
Like I said, I have it on good authority he's on around 50k a month.
He can't seriously tell me that he has been running a football club that he had no affinity to until 2012 for fuck all. His salary may not come out of ccfc accounts but that's not the same as not getting paid.
Since he came in, in no particular order, we've been relegated, been in admin, went on rent strike, fell out with stadium bosses and council, moved to Northampton, lost 10,000 attending fans, sold every promising player we've had, judicial reviews, staring league 2 in face, academy losing its base, going to build their own stadium, going to move to butts park, arguing with fans, falling out with supporters groups, banning telegraph from press conferences...not to mention the amount of disgraceful press statements put out in the name of CCFC which are clearly his words.
I almost hold him personally responsible. I know it wasn't great before but since he has been here it's turned to rat shit.
50k a month from who?

lifeskyblue

If he is on £50k (and I can't believe he is) a month then no wonder he spins and spins and tells untruth after untruth. For that money I would drop my principles too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendel

Fisher as stated is just a pawn in a game. Remove him and someone else comes along.
It's pointless - fisher is a messenger. Another would replace him as we've seen with other board members.

chiefdave

With the club operating on a shoestring budget who is paying Fisher £600K a year? As much as you need someone in that position and those people tend to cost a fair bit more than anyone would think they are worth what value is there in paying him that?

Astute

With the club operating on a shoestring budget who is paying Fisher £600K a year? As much as you need someone in that position and those people tend to cost a fair bit more than anyone would think they are worth what value is there in paying him that?
SISU. But they can't say he is paid by SISU because he is supposed to work for CCFC and not SISU. But we all know that isn't true. He is Joys mouthpiece.

chiefdave

SISU. But they can't say he is paid by SISU because he is supposed to work for CCFC and not SISU. But we all know that isn't true. He is Joys mouthpiece.
But why would SISU pay him so much? Look at salaries for chairman of far bigger organisations, people that are working full time and in very high profile roles. They are a fraction of what it is being claimed Fisher is paid to run a business that has for years been running at a loss.

Astute

But why would SISU pay him so much? Look at salaries for chairman of far bigger organisations, people that are working full time and in very high profile roles. They are a fraction of what it is being claimed Fisher is paid to run a business that has for years been running at a loss.
None of us know how much he is being paid. There is even a mystery on who pays him. But he certainly isn't doing it for free. And most probably being overpaid for being an absolute failure.

AJB1983

Chris Anderson was the mouthpiece. He was a shield for the heat to come off fisher for a few months.
Now he's gone, Tim is back.
He's took the piss out of us for too long.
Him saying ccfc existing is more important than anything else frankly means he doesn't care if we are playing at the butts park arena in the northern premier, SISU are holding onto their 'investment'....
And what he said about Hasselbaink - he didn't want another Burton Albion situation. I'm confused. They're now in championship, I'd take that now over this debacle....

torchomatic

And what he said about Hasselbaink - he didn't want another Burton Albion situation. I'm confused. They're now in championship, I'd take that now over this debacle....

Not when he took over. He's been to QPR since then and knows what having a big budget means. He thinks he's in the big time. Give him a year or so without a job and he'll soon start realising he has to compromise. Look at Steve Evans who dropped down to Mansfield. To some managers having a job is more important than a big budget.

Users who are viewing this thread