Tim Fisher in bizzare public confrontation (1 Viewer)

djpalms23

This incident is just more ammo for SL on the phone in now ... i can hear it now ... an anti SISU caller is having his/her say why they should cut all ties with city and then out of no-where SL gives us the statement ' they're the victims here, cant you see it? how would like baloons tied to your car?' and then hangs up on the caller.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Lets not forget these clowns have made our club look stupid in a national newspaper therefore pwkh i dont find your actions funny one bit,as said before your in this for yourself and i find you a very cringworthy type of moron so stop meddling with our clubs future PWKH OUT!!!!

I agree that our club has been made to look stupid, but in my view it's got nothing to do with balloons....

Putting a "non-trading subsidiary" into administration - this being the same company that was the trading company in the last set of filed accounts
Filing accounts late on a regular basis and entering a transfer embargo with the same regularity
Not appearing to know (or be able to show) which company owns the "golden share" that gives us the right to play in the league
Etc etc etc

And you're stressed over a couple of balloons.......

dongonzalos

I agree that our club has been made to look stupid, but in my view it's got nothing to do with balloons....

Putting a "non-trading subsidiary" into administration - this being the same company that was the trading company in the last set of filed accounts
Filing accounts late on a regular basis and entering a transfer embargo with the same regularity
Not appearing to know (or be able to show) which company owns the "golden share" that gives us the right to play in the league
Etc etc etc

And far worse

We going to be sharing with Hinkley, Walsall

We are moving to Northampton

We've signed Marlon

We sack a manager we allow to sign 9 players after 360 minutes of football after he has signed them.

We have 5 managers in one season

We are building a brand new stadium!

We won't pay our bills

I rapidly lose the banter debate with other fans who seem aware of most of the above no one has mention a balloon yet!

luwalla

And far worse

We going to be sharing with Hinkley, Walsall

We are moving to Northampton

We've signed Marlon

We sack a manager we allow to sign 9 players after 360 minutes of football after he has signed them.

We have 5 managers in one season

We are building a brand new stadium!

We won't pay our bills

I rapidly lose the banter debate with other fans who seem aware of most of the above no one has mention a balloon yet!

is any saying sisu haven't mismanaged the club or made errors ? just because some of us happen to think that what PWKH did was silly.. doesnt automatically mean we forget or dismiss everything SISU did.. seriously this is not an "your either in SISU camp or in ACL camp"

and its not a Fan A vs Fan B battle , that you have to keep putting across the same tired argument every time someone says they dont agree with a particular group.

there are plenty of us that think both sides are partly to blame here.. and surely we are allowed to say " we think tying a ballon to his car was a bit silly & made him look bad " without you jumping on the old "yeah but look at all the bad things SISU did"
WE KNOW>> GET OVER IT!!

dongonzalos

is any saying sisu haven't mismanaged the club or made errors ? just because some of us happen to think that what PWKH did was silly.. doesnt automatically mean we forget or dismiss everything SISU did.. seriously this is not an "your either in SISU camp or in ACL camp"

and its not a Fan A vs Fan B battle , that you have to keep putting across the same tired argument every time someone says they dont agree with a particular group.

there are plenty of us that think both sides are partly to blame here.. and surely we are allowed to say " we think tying a ballon to his car was a bit silly & made him look bad " without you jumping on the old "yeah but look at all the bad things SISU did"
WE KNOW>> GET OVER IT!!

Anyway back to the original point, there are far worse things that have happened that have caused embarrassment to our club
Like the chairman sat in the bench.

So your man is right, I wouldn't get too wound up about a balloon personally I don't know any fans that I work with who have heard about it.
Despite the fact it appeared in the mail
They do tend to let me know at the first chance they get to have a bit if banter

Etc etc etc

im stressed about my football club being run by complete morons and ccfc made look stupid in national press...and i will be making my feelings known tomorrow if that ok with all polite fans on here that seem to worry bout the state off steven pressleys shoes rather than the complete mess were in on and off the pitch and if anyone dont like my opinion stick it where the sun dont shine ...

DazzleTommyDazzle

WE KNOW>> GET OVER IT!!

It's all down to a sense of proportion.

Personally I think the balloon tying was a bit silly given the current state of play - however some people seem to give it a sense of importance (often expressed with a slightly worrying degree of outrage) that I simply don't understand.

Hence my comment was attempting to place it in context against some of the (in my view) genuinely serious things that have gone on.

torchomatic

I agree. It was funny, but really PWKH shouldn't have done it. He should be concentrating - as should Fisher - on finding some common ground.

As for outrage. Just imagine, if you will, just for one moment, that it was Fisher who'd done something similar.

It's all down to a sense of proportion.

Personally I think the balloon tying was a bit silly given the current state of play - however some people seem to give it a sense of importance (often expressed with a slightly worrying degree of outrage) that I simply don't understand.

Hence my comment was attempting to place it in context against some of the (in my view) genuinely serious things that have gone on.

Nonleagueherewecome

To my knowledge, there haven't been any "ACL Out" balloons made by the fans for him to use as of yet.

torchomatic

True. However, my point wasn't just restricted to nonporous bags of light material that can be inflated with air or gas. I meant something equally as stupid.

To my knowledge, there haven't been any "ACL Out" balloons made by the fans for him to use as of yet.

Nonleagueherewecome

True. However, my point wasn't just restricted to nonporous bags of light material that can be inflated with air or gas. I meant something equally as stupid.

My point-which was a tad subtle, so I'll elaborate-was that PWKH and the other chap took advantage of an item that was already out there due to fan unrest against the owners. If we all thought SISU were doing a great job, it wouldn't have been available for him to opportunistically jape with.

torchomatic

Ah, yes. Now I see. Apologies, I blame nerves about "doing the ten minutes" thing.

My point-which was a tad subtle, so I'll elaborate-was that PWKH and the other chap took advantage of an item that was already out there due to fan unrest against the owners. If we all thought SISU were doing a great job, it wouldn't have been available for him to opportunistically jape with.

Nonleagueherewecome

torchomatic

That's the best one. The next one is the long one where I always F up.

Users who are viewing this thread