Tim Fisher in bizzare public confrontation (1 Viewer)

Had a feeling this would already be posted by the time my computer got its arse into gear. :facepalm:

RoboCCFC90

PWKH explain yourself??

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
shock horror:eek: ........... characters from both sides capable of having a sense of humour........ well i never :facepalm:

Stevearcade

That's pathetic. We're talking about a once great FA cup winning football club and this dispute has resorted to tying balloons with SISU out written on them to Tim Fisher's car by ACL board members :facepalm:!!! It's a mockery of the whole thing and an embarrassment. What faith can we, the supporters have for either side, if that's how they're conducting themselves. Seriously!!! :censored:

WillieStanley

I would find it funny, if it wasn't for PWKH's self righteousness and the fact that the club I love is on the brink. This is the time for action, not games.

Otis

This is the Daily Mail.

Be a cold day in hell before I believe anything they tell me.

WillieStanley

I think they charged Fisher £18.95 a balloon. Fisher says he can afford to pay it, but out of principle, he won't. He's now looking for either another balloon outlet or the means to make his own balloons. This is because he heard that other CEOs have bought 25 ballons in a pack for £1.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Oh dear! And to think that ACL have come accross slightly more professional than SISU so far! How wrong could we be (if true.)

They must have been on a bender or something before this......mustn't they? Surely they're not this unprofessional?

Plus i bet the balloons werent even filled with hot air, so there was no irony in doing this! (After all thats what Fisher seems to be full of)

Covstu

BOARD MEMBERS!! This is hilarious!!! you would expect it from some fans but not board members from ACL!!! Maybe they dropped their halos before doing it??

luwalla

As many have said already.. It would be funny with a fan, but for a person of his position & as one of the key members in this current debacle.. Its terrible

It certainly Shows you the mentality of the person! But then again did I ever think that we were dealing with anything less than a bunch of spoilt children

And for them to now start saying that they are disappointed that the club have not replied to their emails .. When only a week ago they were saying that ACL wouldn't respond to the club, as they could only talk with the administrator??!!! Sorry ACL but you can't have it both ways

Last edited:
this made me chuckle out loud and just sounds like a funny harmless prank, i bet they all get on and laughed about it. but because of their positions have to appear like twats to each other

WillieStanley

I think they charged Fisher £18.95 a balloon. Fisher says he can afford to pay it, but out of principle, he won't. He's now looking for either another balloon outlet or the means to make his own balloons. This is because he heard that other CEOs have bought 25 ballons in a pack for £1.

The trouble is, though, with the balloons located where they are, many others get the benefit of them being there. This is the argument ACL charging £18.95. Fisher has argued that without his car there to secure the balloons, they would just float away into the distance and everyone would lose out. ACL now have applied for Tims car to get toed, whilst Tim has contacted a clamping firm of his own choosing.

(Too far?)

Covstu

The trouble is, though, with the balloons located where they are, many others get the benefit of them being there. This is the argument ACL charging £18.95. Fisher has argued that without his car there to secure the balloons, they would just float away into the distance and everyone would lose out. ACL now have applied for Tims car to get toed, whilst Tim has contacted a clamping firm of his own choosing.

(Too far?)

Is quoting your own quotes like laughing at your own jokes?????:thinking about::thinking about:

Howsoonisnow

Is it really true Peter you have been blowing up balloons all week from HMB Pedro? Do you think this was your hebdomas horribilis? I am just waiting for your next comedy instalment. Wonder what Mary thinks.

Lets not forget these clowns have made our club look stupid in a national newspaper therefore pwkh i dont find your actions funny one bit,as said before your in this for yourself and i find you a very cringworthy type of moron so stop meddling with our clubs future PWKH OUT!!!!

dongonzalos

Lets not forget these clowns have made our club look stupid in a national newspaper therefore pwkh i dont find your actions funny one bit,as said before your in this for yourself and i find you a very cringworthy type of moron so stop meddling with our clubs future PWKH OUT!!!!

I am sure he will quit within minutes of discovering that
you think he is a moron.

covboy1987

Fair play to the ACL guys some sort of protest at last that got as far as the papers and people then sit up and listen even if it was funny it caught the nationals
SISU have had the easiest ride in protests so far since the beginning of time and anything that even looks like a protest in the ground is quickly snuffed out by the stewards who pinch flags like naughty school boys that ends up in a tug of war what a pathetic situation.
Okay we hear the occasional SISU out protests which lasts for about 20 seconds and quickly dies out then we had the incidents with balloons falling from above on to Tim fishers lap but he made a call and the culprits were quickly dealt and dont forget the fans and stewards falling down the gangway against derby thats about our lot really.
Portsmouth fans for instance (and i can think of many others) on the other hand have made themselves and their feeling known with sit down and refusing to leave the stadiums protests and demonstrations outside the directors offices with many thousands of fans involved
A demonstration against SISU is not particularly about getting rid of them it's about letting them know how the fans really feel and stop treating us like garbage particularly the silent treatment that they seem so fond of

Users who are viewing this thread