TICKETS (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

RoboCCFC90

Yes definitely

Hello Dave, let’s go win these play offs so we can have this weekly next year please.

if you are reading, can you donate to the ST fund or provide us with a few free ones to help watch next year please 🙏👍

Also Dave if you are reading this, there is a Argentinian fella currently playing in France for a small club called PSG. Looks like he will be out of contract this summer and is a WC winner to boot, if you sign him for next season that would be great, as we need backup for Gyok.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Wasn't sure if I was gonna go as I've had pneumonia and thought travelling might be a bit too much. Of course, I just had a gander and managed to get a ticket right by the away fans in the basket with absolutely no fuss, so with the countdown pending, I got pressured into buying it.

Messaged one of my family members who has said the three of them are in completely different blocks, with me in a fourth. I would expect that it is a pretty common theme, so if anyone is on their own round there and fancies a pint/scrap before the game, let me know.

Alkhen

1683818882063.png
Pretty much all gone now. Only just noticed there were some on the 30-31 earlier 🤦‍♂️ needed a pair for me and my lad, they wernt selling under 18s in 11-12. I swear my timing logging on to the ticket site couldnt have been worse over the last 48 hrs

1683819159423.png

pusbccfc

It's still totally nonsensical if 13 doesn't open

This.

If they are closing it because they are scared the people from block 14 will move to the south stand, it's ridiculous.

There a small barrier separating the 13 and 12 anyway.

bigfatronssba

This.

If they are closing it because they are scared the people from block 14 will move to the south stand, it's ridiculous.

A small barrier, 1500 city fans, 200 feet of segregation and a load of police/stewards will be separating block 13 from the away fans.

Why they think that Jimmy Hill banner will be the key to stopping anyone in block 14 from reaching the away fans is beyond me.

Gynnsthetonic

This.

But there won't be any seats for them and you could have stewards policing it

Users who are viewing this thread