TICKETS (4 Viewers)

Tomh111

And the people >200 points are the ones that they pissed off last night by getting them to spend an hour in a queue before declaring a "sell out" of 20k
Exactly that.

I can't be the only person who ended up sat separate to a mate, who would've qualified for this block of tickets.

They'll have people who gave up last night who haven't even tried today because they sat in a queue for an hour.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

robbiethemole

There seems to be a problem with mobile appliances, iphone/ipad as using the pc no issues getting onto the website, Tickemaster software unable to process mobile access

bigfatronssba

Exactly that.

I can't be the only person who ended up sat separate to a mate, who would've qualified for this block of tickets.

They'll have people who gave up last night who haven't even tried today because they sat in a queue for an hour.

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Like I said yesterday, you only get to turn away customers so many times before they give up.

Yesterday the buzz and the demand was there, that was the moment to sell the ground out

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

what the fuck is platinum balcony?!

Platinum Balcony is a seat on the balcony with a nice cup of coffee or tea ☕ at halftime and a free programme.

Platinum Dining is a seat on the balcony with a 3 course meal and a nice cup of coffee ☕ or tea at halftime and a free programme.

Last edited:

JMc88

Odd question, but my Dad has only gone and broken his arm this morning (Humerus), does anyone have any knowledge that if I got in touch with the club they might be able to accommodate him on one of the disabled platforms for the game?

We're STH in Block 20 and there is no wiggle room at our seats during the game, so even if he is able to make it, sitting in our normal seat would be a no go.

Understand it's very busy for the club at the minute so didn't want to waste mine/their time with a pointless request.

Brighton Sky Blue

Odd question, but my Dad has only gone and broken his arm this morning (Humerus), does anyone have any knowledge that if I got in touch with the club they might be able to accommodate him on one of the disabled platforms for the game?

We're STH in Block 20 and there is no wiggle room at our seats during the game, so even if he is able to make it, sitting in our normal seat would be a no go.

Understand it's very busy for the club at the minute so didn't want to waste mine/their time with a pointless request.

Call the ticket office

Marty

I refuse the believe anyone at the club has a clue what they're doing.

pusbccfc

The thing is, who is going to have 200+ points unless they are a season ticket holder or someone who goes every away game.

You'd need to have gone to 20 Saturday matches this season to have that.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

All this is due to the fact that season ticket holders were allowed 2 tickets And allowed to change seats. It should have been 1 ticket for your seat if they were allowed another seat that extra seat should have been allocated to you no choice of where. Should have been 2 full days of season ticket sales then general sale.

JAM See

I sort of understand the reticence to open up the south stand.

However, the sudden reappearance of dozens, if not hundreds of seats in the north stand needs an explanation.

@Sky Blue Pete . What the blazes is going on?

Skybluecol

Wait til 5pm....drop to 150pts
6pm......100pts
7pm.....70pts
8pm......50pts
Etc etc

I know lots on fans who are on between 80 and 150....they're hoping this happens

Guarantee the club will panic again and it'll go straight from 200pts to general sale

This makes us look like we're ran like a non-league club.

Brighton Sky Blue

Wait til 5pm....drop to 150pts
6pm......100pts
7pm.....70pts
8pm......50pts
Etc etc

I know lots on fans who are on between 80 and 150....they're hoping this happens

Guarantee the club will panic again and it'll go straight from 200pts to general sale

This makes us look like we're ran like a non-league club.

On the plus side it should be the final nail in the coffin for that clown Boddy

SeaSeeEffCee

What an absolute farce this is. No doubt it’s going to be utter chaos in the ground on Sunday.

King needs to initiate a big shake-up in the commercial and general management departments this summer no matter what division we’re in. Championship play-offs on the pitch, League 2 off it.

hill83

This is an absolute shit show from the club. Just had a quick look and this latest release isn’t selling at all.

Robinshio

This is an absolute shit show from the club. Just had a quick look and this latest release isn’t selling at all.
does it mean most of the complaints were from people who dont usually go ? they should drop to maybe 50 points straight away and allow kids prices aswell

bigfatronssba

We've gone from having 11k people in a queue last night unable to buy tickets, to having a couple of thousand spare that we now can't shift.

Heads need to roll for this

Nobbie_67

The thing is, who is going to have 200+ points unless they are a season ticket holder or someone who goes every away game.

You'd need to have gone to 20 Saturday matches this season to have that.

Points are over 3 seasons, so 20 games home or away over 3 seasons. Extra 10 points for cup games or evening away matches

Joy Division

Managed to bag a ticket after missing out yesterday. Still really annoyed at the handling of this, lots of deserving fans who really want to go to the game are missing out with seats still being available.

We are a Championship club with a 32,000 seat stadium knocking on the door of the Premier League being run by a staffing infrastructure of a League 2 team.

*Not the fault of ticket office employees btw, bad leadership.

Bugsy

We've gone from having 11k people in a queue last night unable to buy tickets, to having a couple of thousand spare that we now can't shift.

Heads need to roll for this

I know its not funny, but you have to laugh.....PUSB

pusbccfc

Points are over 3 seasons, so 20 games home or away over 3 seasons. Extra 10 points for cup games or evening away matches

Good point, forgot about that.

That's still a decent amount of games over the last two seasons.

We've gained many returning fans since Covid. There will be many of them unable to buy currently.

There's also an awful lot of fans who haven't bought tickets using the same account etc. Lots of people saying this on twitter.

Nick

Administrator
Not sure what other ticketing options there are, it probably does need to be outsourced but done properly.

To try and do it inhouse would probably cost a lot more. (Remember when it was on a server in Ryton on a virgin broadband line back in the day?? ha)

hill83

I went to the ticket office last season when my season ticket didn’t turn up. Bit of a queue. Phone ringing, 3 of them stood there waffling ignoring the phone. It didn’t get answered once in the 30 minutes I was in the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread