TICKETS (2 Viewers)

RegTheDonk

We know we have a fan base way in excess of the capacity, Wembley before showed that and this is two divisions higher and the feel good factor so much, I really feel for those that couldn't get one but hope you can find a good place to watch it, know it won’t be the same but still watchable.
shame the club couldn’t stream in the hall to a few thousand fans.
A few big screens in a suitable spot would be an idea for some bright spark to make a few bob. Maybe the Council could REALLY show they're behind the club now and facilitate something.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I'm not having any of it. It's telling me I'm only 1300 in the queue with 12 minutes left ! I can't wait. 😂

pusbccfc

Open up the south stand and do it with points.

Covcraig@bury

There's the option now we have the points system to at least say you have to have some points to purchase.
The point system is wank , I couldn’t get a Blackpool away ticket even with 900+ got one in the end off a pal who couldn’t make it .but the 2 lads next to me never had any points (ST), got them through a supporters club.. made my piss boil

David O'Day

Surely that conversation started after the Birmingham debacle. If it's not sorted now then it won't be.
As I said earlier the issue is the police have a 1 size risk assessment that they use for every game.

They said this at the forum so they would need to wait until there are no tickets left before they can try and put pressure on the police who request the 2 block segregation

pusbccfc

Am I exaggerating to suggest the club could sell 40,000 plus for this if available 🤔

We could comfortably sell 40,000.

We're one of the biggest bandwagon clubs in the country. 1 mill catchment area.

Huge potential beyond any comparative club but unfortunately we pushed fans away with 20 years of moving around the Midlands, being relegated etc.

David O'Day

What the hell have they been doing for the last two weeks?
They won't even entertain changing their segregation requests unless the club can say "look there are no more tickets left" and even then they may not budge.

People don't seem to understand what it takes to get them to change their requests

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Am I exaggerating to suggest the club could sell 40,000 plus for this if available 🤔
Given how quickly the tickets have gone then yes.

bigfatronssba

As I said earlier the issue is the police have a 1 size risk assessment that they use for every game.

They said this at the forum so they would need to wait until there are no tickets left before they can try and put pressure on the police who request the 2 block segregation

Request is the keyword there.

The Police do not control ticket sales. They only advise.

This is a choice by the club

David O'Day

Request is the keyword there.

The Police do not control ticket sales. They only advise.

This is a choice by the club
Under advise of the police who request the segregation

Do you really think the club is just going to go "nah fuck off old bill"?

Be realistic

David O'Day

I have said many times the level of segregation and the treatment of fans is fucking stupid but if people think the club are just going to ignore Police and SAG advice then I have some magic beans I think you'll be interested in.

bigfatronssba

They won't even entertain changing their segregation requests unless the club can say "look there are no more tickets left" and even then they may not budge.

People don't seem to understand what it takes to get them to change their requests

"F*ck off plod" is all it takes

They cannot dictate ticket sales. They are not in charge of matchday operations

Brighton Sky Blue

c
I have said many times the level of segregation and the treatment of fans is fucking stupid but if people think the club are just going to ignore Police and SAG advice then I have some magic beans I think you'll be interested in.

Those two parties need more common sense. We had hardly any segregation at Boro on Monday and zero trouble.

higgs

How do you get ur tickets for hospitality mine didn't email to me maybe I hadn't it ticked?

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Blind-Faith

Finally got tickets in my basket and it says I exceed my client quota! I’ve only bought my season ticket seat and one other ticket!

fuck sake!!!

Users who are viewing this thread