TICKETS (6 Viewers)

bigfatronssba

Even the College of Policing specify that the club are in charge of this:

police.JPG

bigfatronssba

They could sell tickets, whether people will be allowed in there is a different story.
Who would stop them entering?

JAM See

Got 4 I don't need because I panic purchased yesterday with my season ticket privilege. Will sell close to RRP, £95 each or all 4 for £400.
I only need two.

Will £250 for the pair be okay?

bigfatronssba

No, but they can so that is why they want them onside.

Mate, you do need to live in the real world
But they haven't, and they can't unless they have reason to believe that safety of spectators is compromised.

We don't live in a police state. Public bodies cannot dictate to private companies at the drop of a hat as to how many customers they are allowed. It would have to go through the correct legal channels. Even then the club can appeal.

bigfatronssba

Is that on about us or in general?

I'm pretty sure Fraser's have a say also.
There is no difference on us or in general. The law is the law

The same rules and regulations that apply to the other 91 clubs in the country apply to us

David O'Day

Even the College of Policing specify that the club are in charge of this:

View attachment 29563
And? The council via the SAG who they have devolved their powers in this area to can limit attendance at any venue they are responsible for.

The only way for the club to be allowed people in that area (yes the club can sell the tickets, doesn't mean they will be allowed to admit that many) is to work with the Police and SAG.

It's mad to think any thinks just going ahead and overriding the police and SAG will end well

David O'Day

But they haven't, and they can't unless they have reason to believe that safety of spectators is compromised.

We don't live in a police state. Public bodies cannot dictate to private companies at the drop of a hat as to how many customers they are allowed. It would have to go through the correct legal channels. Even then the club can appeal.
The council via the SAG can limit capacity at the CBS. That is the law

Nick

Administrator

So what's to stop the club selling 50k?

The sag and Frasers have a say before the club.

Sky Blue Harry H

Well thats fine if the club want to take that approach, but I'll tell you what the consequences are:

If the club can't be arsed to get the ground filled, why should the fans bother?

The rest of the country will watch that game and think we can't sell out.

How can Doug King claim we need to maximise income streams with big increases in season ticket prices and then refuse to fill the ground?

And the biggest thing is you only get to turn away customers so many times. Those fans that couldn't get in will now just watch in the pub. They could've been people who after seeing a great game on Sunday could've caught the bug and got a season ticket. Now they won't bother

I thought the concourse segregation bit was an issue - anyway, the club are not going to go against police advice, and I don't blame them for limiting the amount of Boro' fans, as we want the crowd advantage.

bigfatronssba

The council via the SAG can limit capacity at the CBS. That is the law

Yes, but they have to have grounds to do so. They can't do it just because they feel like it.

slowpoke

The council will have an input as would any council,
Regardless what division we are in next season the whole thing needs reviewing and I’m sure it will be.

bigfatronssba

So what's to stop the club selling 50k?

The sag and Frasers have a say before the club.

The ground doesn't have a valid safety certificate for 50k

Frasers will want it packed out. More money for them

bigfatronssba

I thought the concourse segregation bit was an issue - anyway, the club are not going to go against police advice, and I don't blame them for limiting the amount of Boro' fans, as we want the crowd advantage.
A crowd advantage that includes 5000 empty seats?

That will really inspire the players

bigfatronssba

They are using the trouble against Derby as an excuse.

Still you crack on mate
So have they limited the capacity of the ground? Yes or no?

If yes when was this decision made public?

Frank Sidebottom

So I have 2 tickets in my basket in the family stand in block 32 and 34.... but because its the family stand one of the tickets has to be u16..... so someone could take their child to the game but they'd be sat 2 blocks away?

Users who are viewing this thread