TICKETS (8 Viewers)

Sky Blue Pete

@Sky Blue Pete can you raise the online system with the club? Is it a turn key system the club has nothing to do with it can they request features/customisation?

There’s so many basic UI/UX issues but I’m guessing the club just buy a standard add on from Ticketmaster. I mean why are there even two separate accounts for tickets and the site/iFollow?
Yeah
Ticket master will be the answer

robbiethemole

Yeah
Really?? (sarcasm I know) but ever since we started using these wankers, buying tickets has just been such a ball ache, how the fuck will they cope if we go up and have big crowds every week. I sent the office an email about the issue but no reply yet

Sky Blue Pete

Yeah
However after this an after action review and decisions will be made by Doug to make sure we make as much money out of tickets as we can. He’ll be royally pissed off with the messes
Having said all that read boro and Sunderland and Luton. There are issues in the round

fernandopartridge

@Sky Blue Pete can you raise the online system with the club? Is it a turn key system the club has nothing to do with it can they request features/customisation?

There’s so many basic UI/UX issues but I’m guessing the club just buy a standard add on from Ticketmaster. I mean why are there even two separate accounts for tickets and the site/iFollow?

They'll just buy the OTS product with a skin over the top won't they? Which I think is probably fine. I think it's the club's own management of it which is the main problem.

Sky Blue Pete

They'll just buy the OTS product with a skin over the top won't they? Which I think is probably fine. I think it's the club's own management of it which is the main problem.
Think some would very much agree
As fans all we can do is express our concerns, make sure they’re heard and ask for solutions

Sky Blue Pete

Are the club really going to leave 3 blocks closed that they could sell, by their own choice? It will be the annoying SAG pricks.
Well I know I get told bollox and don’t challenge anything!
But the issue was not safety but of the risk the police saw.
For me boro are not trouble makers
They have 2000 fans
There will be a party atmosphere
There’s no reason not to open to home fans where the barrier is under the concourse
That’s the decision I expect

edgy

They have 2000 fans
There’s no reason not to open to home fans where the barrier is under the concourse

Where is this barrier again? Under Block 10?

Lower the barrier, then cordon off another area around it, either side say 5 metres (even that is total overkill). Stick a couple of stewards in that cordon. It would be absolutely fine.

PVA

Struggling to understand the meltdowns over tickets. If you have a season ticket you'll get one, if you don't then you run the risk of not getting one. That's ALWAYS been the case

Of course season ticket holders deserve a period of priority.

It's giving them 2 tickets which seems to have caused chaos (made worse by the website being awful to use).

skybluelee

They have 2000 fans
Where is the barrier, Pete? What blocks does it cut across?

Robinshio

Of course season ticket holders deserve a period of priority.

It's giving them 2 tickets which seems to have caused chaos (made worse by the website being awful to use).
i would expect it to be the same if we get to wembley - albeit the reserved seats issue is the issue - these should be released when a STH uses their allocation elsewhere

AOM

Are the club really going to leave 3 blocks closed that they could sell, by their own choice? It will be the annoying SAG pricks.

Same ones who have a fence up to lead away fans off the CBS car park to meet up at Tesco.

You'd imagine Doug King would likely want them opened as well to maximise any revenue, especially as he's recently said the importance of ticket sales

bigfatronssba

They have 2000 fans

I don’t think people are annoyed with you, just the reasons that get given to you

Grendel

So 17,000 sold yesterday

Grendel

So there should be thousands left then?

Many Season ticket holders didn’t purchase when the site went down so they will have today to purchase until I think 4pm

Users who are viewing this thread