TICKETS (5 Viewers)

shmmeee

Unless I’ve messed it up I’m pretty sure I got both of ours on our cards in one transaction

What permissions do you have for her account. Seems you need management and not assign. Problem is I can’t get into my kids accounts to approve the change. Thinking about just going down there tomorrow they make the whole thing needlessly difficult.

Brighton Sky Blue

What permissions do you have for her account. Seems you need management and not assign. Problem is I can’t get into my kids accounts to approve the change. Thinking about just going down there tomorrow they make the whole thing needlessly difficult.

Think I have management of it, for all our away games I’ve been able to buy on her behalf.

hopon66

Someone's told me that I can only buy my extra allocation (I'm a STH) if in the same transaction that I bought my own...Is that true? Any work around?

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

skyblueheaven

Trying to pay for two adult tickets in block 31 and it says there is an error as a least one JSB must be bought in the family zone blocks 32,33 and 34. has anybody else had this problem? Cheers for any help
Had the same issue, logged on with my lads account and got two adult tickets, along with his.we are all ST holders, try that if your JSB has an account.You cannot buy without JSB.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

If people know anyone who was going down for general sale tomorrow please let them know enough frustration as it is.
Personally think we've sold a fantastic amount In 9 hours of ST only
In 1963 after we beat Sunderland on the Monday night they started selling tickets on Wednesday afternoon at 3:30 2hours earlier than advertised for FA Cup v Man Utd on the Saturday if memory serves me right sold out by 8:30 that night(44,000) admitedly straight sale no preferences .There was also no computers no moble phones but think tickets were limited to 4 per person .Thats what I call fantastic.

Evo1883

If people know anyone who was going down for general sale tomorrow please let them know enough frustration as it is.

In 1963 after we beat Sunderland on the Monday night they started selling tickets on Wednesday afternoon at 3:30 2hours earlier than advertised for FA Cup v Man Utd on the Saturday if memory serves me right sold out by 8:30 that night(44,000) admitedly straight sale no preferences .There was also no computers no moble phones but think tickets were limited to 4 per person .Thats what I call fantastic.
I'd imagine if it was a free for all today , the stadium would practically be sold now

lord_garrincha

Someone's told me that I can only buy my extra allocation (I'm a STH) if in the same transaction that I bought my own...Is that true? Any work around?

Not true.

I bought 5 season ticket seats + 1 non ST in one transaction, then 1 non ST in another, then 2 non ST in a third transaction. Just assigned to 4 of the 5 ST holders.

bigfatronssba

How can you remember that level of detail from something 60 years ago? 😂

ceetee

Not true.

I bought 5 season ticket seats + 1 non ST in one transaction, then 1 non ST in another, then 2 non ST in a third transaction. Just assigned to 4 of the 5 ST holders.
I wanted to buy 4ST for my group but couldn't find how to even though I bought them all for the FA cup game and other previous cup games Assumed it was because ST'S were reserved

shepardo01

No...I brought a couple of extras (on mine/my dads STs)on my original seats, was then able to go back into account a few hours later and buy another single addition on its own by assigning it to my lads ST (whose ticket I had brought in my earlier transaction)

theferret

It's no longer possible for ST holders to buy an extra seat anyway, there are none available outside family zone where you need to have a jsb with you.

Should have just made it 1 per ST and released general sale everywhere else immediately.

Still, plenty should make general sale.

hopon66

It's no longer possible for ST holders to buy an extra seat anyway, there are none available outside family zone where you need to have a jsb with you.

Should have just made it 1 per ST and released general sale everywhere else immediately.

I've just tried to buy 2 tickets in block 31 and its blocked the sale because of family zone etc.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

How can you remember that level of detail from something 60 years ago? 😂
Just don't ask me about yesterday.Tell you a bit more joined the queue at half one in Britannia Street 6 deep round the ground.The night of the Sunderland game offical attendence was 44,000.The gates were broke down where we were and a bit of a Hillborough happened but no casualties other than cuts and bruises thank goodness. Like I say don't ask about yesterday.

pusbccfc

Would make life easier if they just opened block 10/11/12/13

shepardo01

I've just tried to buy 2 tickets in block 31 and its blocked the sale because of family zone etc.

More than likely has to be one adult one child...
If that is what you've tried, not sure why it is not letting you.

Tile Hill Phil

One hopes the delay in the general sale is to reach agreement beforehand (SAG) to get more blocks available.
One hopes the delay in the general sale is to reach agreement beforehand (SAG) to get more blocks available.
Let’s hope so all those empty seats will look embarrassing. When I went to Huddersfield the segregation was about 2 metres between us and their fans and no trouble

chiefdave

They've created their own problem really. As soon as they made it 2 per season ticket you created a situation where loads of people wanted to move

As you say they could have just put everything on sale at the same time but reserved season ticket holder seats for the first 24 hours

hopon66

More than likely has to be one adult one child...
If that is what you've tried, not sure why it is not letting you.
But block 31 is not family zone but still wouldn't let me buy. Just gone back on and those tickets have now been sold. Ah well!

theferret

They've created their own problem really. As soon as they made it 2 per season ticket you created a situation where loads of people wanted to move

As you say they could have just put everything on sale at the same time but reserved season ticket holder seats for the first 24 hours

Exactly this, most people in the queue were people wanting to move to be with those they were buying tickets for.

mark82

Yep. Essentially guaranteeing ST holders a ticket.

CaptainCook

Boro sold about 20,000 so far for next week
It's going through the phases, Season Ticket holders then sliding scale of priority points. Will be sold out by the end of the week. Only able to buy one ticket per person unlike how you are doing it I saw season ticket holders able to buy two...

JAM See

Well I don’t hold out much hope getting two tickets tomorrow when on general sale
I think there's gonna be a lot of singles around.

My seat in block 15 is available as I got two together in 25 as the bride is coming.

shmmeee

Think I have management of it, for all our away games I’ve been able to buy on her behalf.

This is the first time I’ve had to buy the kids tickets like this. Just got it all sorted by getting into the kids accounts finally. Hopefully it’s done now. Maintain the website needs a refresh to make it all easier. Even simple things like not having to copy and paste the supporter number (why isn’t it the email address??).

Reactions: AOM

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

If I get the chance to get tickets tomorrow I'm hoping I can buy more than one if I assign them to contacts.

letsallsingtogether

What was this issue? Does he have a supporter number?
Wont accept your password tells you to look in your email but none is sent.
My brother had the same issue with ours that is why he had to queue, nearly all those in the queue had the same issue.
System obviously not working properly.

Users who are viewing this thread