TICKETS (6 Viewers)

pusbccfc

Boro fan here, we used to give up half of the South stand behind the goal to away fans but was thought to give the away team an advantage kicking into the goal with away fans in it so they were moved to where it is now. There are issues with stadium design though on the concourses for segregation and we seem to have rows of seats either side of the away fans empty so we've lost maybe a 1,000 off capacity. It's stupid and overkill you see Arsenal v Spurs and all there is between the fans is a line of stewards...

Wait till you see the segregation on Sunday compared to Boro yesterday!

GaryPendrysEyes

I mean there has been at least 2 weeks to plan for this eventuality. Just seems the club has been running around all day in panic mode with a clunky sales approach causing all sorts of problems.
The away end situation is annoying especially following the game up there which showed a simple solution, put the away fans in the corner and get 1000’s more home fans in.

CaptainCook

There’s no point in limiting Boro to 2k if we aren’t planning on putting our own fans behind the goal.
Might as well give them 4k
You would think they'd split that stand in half with a bit of segregation down the middle. There's never been any chew between Cov/Boro fans that I know of down the years...

CaptainCook

I mean there has been at least 2 weeks to plan for this eventuality. Just seems the club has been running around all day in panic mode with a clunky sales approach causing all sorts of problems.
The away end situation is annoying especially following the game up there which showed a simple solution, put the away fans in the corner and get 1000’s more home fans in.

Wait till you see the segregation on Sunday compared to Boro yesterday!
And wait for the Mackems shouting on about how both teams have shite fans and can't sell their tickets...

torchomatic

fernandopartridge

Boro fan here, we used to give up half of the South stand behind the goal to away fans but was thought to give the away team an advantage kicking into the goal with away fans in it so they were moved to where it is now. There are issues with stadium design though on the concourses for segregation and we seem to have rows of seats either side of the away fans empty so we've lost maybe a 1,000 off capacity. It's stupid and overkill you see Arsenal v Spurs and all there is between the fans is a line of stewards...

You could have told Cov that, I went there twice watching us and we lost twice without scoring.

torchomatic

I'll try later with my son. Reserved until tomorrow so no real rush. Hopefully once the initial rush is over it'll be a shorter wait

I travelled back from Middlesborough earlier. Got home at 2 and logged straight in and got our tickets - no extras.

torchomatic

As they are allowing two tickets for every season ticket holder it’s going to be a mad scramble tomorrow - doubt there will be more than 6,000 left

Nor necessarily. I didn't buy any extra and not everyone will.

thekidfromstrettoncamp

Question for tomorrow I am a season ticket holder as I see it I've got from 9 30am till 11o clock to get mine.When i get there I presume non season ticket holder will have started to queue how will the queues be seperated.

clint van damme

About 13.5K sold apparently, so home end about half full right now. Few will go tonight I'm sure. Not sure why they are limiting it to 1 ticket per person on general sale, a strange move that.
Looking at the map there doesn't seem many left.
Can't be that many seats held back for ST holders can there?

bigfatronssba

Lot of people will have been at work all day. Expect a load to be sold this evening

theferret

I think you'll be surprised how many seats become available tomorrow. A lot have moved seats in order to sit next to the +1, some wont be going at all. Real opportunity for those who want to go in the corner who can't normally get a ticket to get one for this game.

CaptainCook

This is what 2000 fans looks like in the away end given to Boro.

Make that netting smaller and we should surely be allowed some of block 9?

Boro fans will be fuming when they see the empty seats in their end on Sunday.
View attachment 29468
If it does look like that Sunday it will be shocking, both legs should have the stadiums packed to the rafters. To 'sell out' and leave blocks empty is criminal...

Calista

The e-Ticketing site refuses to open for me.

The error message says “something about your browser made us think you were a bot. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed.”

I suppose I should be flattered.

Sky Blue Pete

The error message says “something about your browser made us think you were a bot. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed.”

Come out of wifi

Nick

Administrator

Yeah it thinks your IP is dodgy.

Do it on 4g

Hobo

I had that problem until someone recommended logging out of wifi and that worked.

My latest problem is can't access my wife's account and had no joy with password reset. Tried linking her to my account but says she doesn't exist even using her supporters number?

robbiethemole

I got there about 4.30 after driving 180 miles back from Kent, only to be told the queue had been closed at 3.00 and there were hundreds outside waiting to get in. Just bought 6 in block 32 online, but we're st holders in 28 and it wouldn't process them!!!! sounds like the usual ticketmaster bollocks, sent the office an email asking them to check if there's an issue, but 6 tickets will be available in 28 tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread